Chapter 10: The Zoo comes to town.

Inside the band room of the school, the Mary Janes were preparing for another practice song.

Kitty: Hey Gwen, where's Y/n?

MJ: yeah, didn't you say he would be here?

Gwen: he's running a little late. He got a job at the daily bugle so he's got to go and take pictures.

Liz: heh. guess that means less of puny L/n. good for us.

the girls rolle their eyes at liz.

Gwen: still, I wonder how it's going for him.

=====MEANWHILE=====

Y/n: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!

Y/n was currently riding a giant rhino that could walk and run on it's hind legs. It was rampaging throughout the city and y/n was doing his best to try and stop the giant zoo animal. 

so in summary, things aren't going to good for him.

Y/n: I JUST WANTED TO GET GROCERIES!!!!

let's rewind the clock shall we?

=====3 HOURS AGO=====

Y/n was walking towards the store to get some food for dinner that night when he suddenly got a text message.

💛𝓖𝔀𝓮𝓷💛: ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ?

Y/n texted back that he would try to make it if he could. As soon as he sent the text, he heard  screaming from outside the store. Y/n went into the store bathroom and quickly changed into his spidey suit.

Meanwhile, outside of the store, a big rhino was tearing up the streets.

Rhino: SPIDER-MAN!!! SHOW YOURSELF!!!

The rhino kept destorying everything he could find until he was suddenly met with a web ball to the face.

Y/n: here i am, you zoo reject.

The rhino turned to see y/n hanging upside down from a streetlamp. Y/n hopped down and got into his usual fighting stance.

Y/n: so, i'd ask if we met but i'm pretty sure that if i'd ever meet a walking, talking rhino, then i would have remembered it.

Rhino: Oh we've met alright. I can't wait to make you pay for all the times you humiliated me and Marko!!

Y/n: Marko? wait a minute...O'hirn?!?!

Rhino: Not anymore...CALL ME RHINO!!!!

The rhino picked up a car and threw it at y/n. y/n dodge the car before he grabbed a manhole covering and threw it at rhino.

 y/n dodge the car before he grabbed a manhole covering and threw it at rhino