6

Mariah Miller

"Mariah this is honestly getting crazy" It was Saturday and I and Destiny were at the park on the swings together. Zach had asked me to come to his house later and I have yet to respond.

"I know it is Dest, I don't know what to do" she stopped swinging and a few seconds later so did I, fixing my skirt as I came to a halt.

"Well, do you like him?"

I came to a realization that I've never really asked myself how I felt about Zach. I didn't know if I just liked his attention or if I actually had a crush on him.

"I-I don't know Dest, but I love talking to him and it's like I think about him all day" She sighed.

"Well Mariah, do what your heart tells you. If you think you should go out with him then do it, I just want you to be safe"

I didn't know what to do, Destiny wasn't telling me anything but to do what I want but that was the problem. I didn't know what I wanted.

I grabbed my phone out of my mini backpack

Mariah
Yeah we can go out. What time?

Zach
I can be there at 5
do you want me to pick u up at your house or around the corner?
I don't mind getting you from your house sweetie

Mariah
I'll meet you around the corner :)

Zach
Whatever you want love
Read 3:05pm

"Okay, so I guess me and him are meeting at five" I pursed my lips in nervousness and looked at Destiny who had a smile on her face.

"He's probably gonna kiss you! You might have your first kiss Riah" I tensed up, I didn't think about that.

"Destiny oh no, what should I do?"

"Make sure your lips aren't chapped and don't put your tongue in his mouth. Mariah, just go with the flow"

"Destiny you know I've never kissed a boy before. Zach is expecting me to be experienced and I'm as inexperienced as it gets!"

"You will be fine, my first kiss wasn't easy either"

She didn't understand, it was worse than that, I was scared not just nervous.

_____

"No Mariah wear a skirt it's easier for him to take off" I scrunched my eyebrows together:

"He won't be taking anything I wear off anyways" Destiny rolled her eyes as she grabbed my small backpack that I wore earlier from off of the shelf in my closet.

"Bring a bottle of water with you so your mouth doesn't get dry. You'll be fine, you look great"

"Are you sure? I don't want to embarrass myself"

"You look perfect, just don't say or do anything stupid" Unfortunately I couldn't control that.

Zach
I'm about to pull up

"Destiny he's almost here!" my heartbeat was above average which rarely happens, this boy was going to give me a heart attack.

"Just relax and go with the flow. Say no to anything you're uncomfortable with and call or text me if you need anything" she pecked my cheek