13

Mariah Miller

"You wanna go home or go back to my place?" He grabbed my hand as we walked to his car. His hand was warm. So warm.

"I don't know..." I looked down at the pavement.

"It's whatever you want to do. Your friend's house is not far from mine" Well, my mom had the impression I was spending the night at Destiny's, so I guess I could try to go to his house.

I knew I'd miss him if I left this soon.

"W-We can go to your house" he nodded, and we continued walking.

When we got to his car, he didn't open the door. I was confused until he pulled me in front of him, my back against the passenger's door.

"I have something to tell you" I began to tremble. This was it. He found out I'm only sixteen.

"W-What?" His hands interlocked both of mine. My heart was beating so fast he could probably hear it.

"I like you, Mariah, like actually like you."

My eyes went wide in confusion. I liked him too but didn't understand in which way he meant it.

"I like you too! You're so cool and-" he chuckled.

"No, Mariah, I like you. I have a crush on you" I froze where I was. My heartbeat stopped zooming in relief that it wasn't about my age, but my brain was at a loss for words.

He stepped closer to me, our chests only a few inches apart.

"I want you to be my girlfriend" I felt a tear stream down my cheek. And the only word I could mutter out was 'yes.'

He smiled and grabbed my chin, giving me a passionate kiss. I was crying tears of joy, confusion, and guilt. I was now someone's girlfriend.

I was a 24-year-old man's girlfriend.

_____

"You're so beautiful."

We were at Zach's house. He had me on his lap with some calm rock music playing in the background. My heart was beating fast like always whenever I was with him. He could probably hear it.

He wrapped his hand around my neck, and I gasped at first but relaxed when I realized he wasn't applying any pressure.

"Don't be scared, baby. I'd never hurt you" before I could react, his lips were on mine. This time it didn't just feel like a kiss. It felt more profound and more meaningful than our first kiss.

He removed his hand from my neck and put both hands on the small of my back.

I tried to kiss him back, but I knew I wasn't doing as well as he was.

His hands moved to squeeze both sides of my waist, causing a slight noise to come out of my lips. Then he pulled away.

Oh my god, why did I do that?

"Fuck that was hot" he smirked and stared into my confused eyes.

"W-What?"

He gently grabbed my jaw, pulling my ear towards his lips.

"That pretty noise you just made. That was hot" he moved my head to the side and began sucking on my neck like the day on the Ferris wheel.

My hands gripped both sides of his sweatshirt. I squirmed in his lap until I felt something hard under me.

My eyes widened, and I stopped moving. It must just be his phone in his pocket.

"I think we need to stop before I get too ahead of myself," he said with a smirk. I frowned.

I didn't want to stop.

I was so attracted to him. I've never felt this before. I never thought anyone would find me good enough to be their girlfriend, but for some reason, Zach did.

"I want to take you on a date tomorrow night."

"A date?" I said, looking up at him. He nodded, smiling at me.

"Yes, a date."