Chapter 17| Riddles, puzzles and more

Crowned as the king of Argos, the citizens were delighted to have their hero as their king

Crowned as the king of Argos, the citizens were delighted to have their hero as their king. Alongside was his queen- Andromeda.

After a rather arduous day filled with celebration and merriment. Danaë, Ashwatthama, Pyrrhus and the new king and queen sat down together in silence.

"There's...a world that...how do I put this?" Wondered Perseus aloud and glanced at Andromeda.

"It's a world beyond us and unlike ours." She said.

A rather discombobulated Ashwatthama, Danaë and Pyrrhus glanced at each other wondering if both husband and wife were alright or not.

"I know we sound crazy," began Perseus, "but hear me out, we were in that other world- Sheol, but...there are monsters and the cult of Thanatos exists and controls the entire world."

"Are you....are you drunk?" Asked Pyrrhus.

"No I'm not." Replied Perseus rolling his eyes.

"Then what exactly are you talking about?" Asked Danaë, shifting her gaze from her son to Andromeda.

"Well...."

"I saw your father Perseus." Interjected Ashwatthama, before Andromeda could mutter anything.

"WHEN!" Exclaimed an astonished Danaë, Pyrrhus and Andromeda in unison.

The only one who appeared throughly disinterested was Perseus.

"When we were imprisoned by Polydectes." Replied Ashwatthama. "He said..."

"I don't want to know...." Said Perseus and was about to leave the chamber.

Before he could exit, Andromeda grabbed his hand and forced him to sit down, chinding, "I understand you have daddy issues, but, maybe that's the only clue we have to what's really happening."

"What is happening?" Asked Pyrrhus. For the first time in his life he felt like a dodo. "Can someone be clear please."

"There's a world that appears just like ours, but it's different in more ways than one

"There's a world that appears just like ours, but it's different in more ways than one." Began Perseus. "People, just like you and me exist there. They look exactly like us, but they may differ in their personalities."