Chapter 1

The Pucheng family has three treasures, the ancestors on the wall are highly meritorious, countless money tickets are automatically found at the door, and the facial expressions are less than one.

In Pucheng, the largest city in the south, the drunken gold fan lamp red wine green is the basic plate, and it is not surprising that anything that does not pay attention to it happens.

The people of Pucheng are also the most exquisite, and the rich people must divide up the three, six, nine, etc., and often spill out the news covered with fig leaves for the people to drink.

Rich people whose scientific names are rich, nicknames that have money and minerals are explosive households, and those who have technology and connections can be called new.

And back to the past few decades or hundreds of years, the family especially rich, is called old wealth, ordinary people chewing their tongues will punish a few old money calves.

Some old fortunes have long been defeated in time, and they can't even afford to put up shelves, so they have become the most exquisite part of the people in Pucheng.

Can also rely on the ancestors of Yu Qing to maintain a decent old wealth, most of them choose to marry with the new nobles, a little bit of the bottom to restore the glory of the past, you can put gold on their faces, called the family.

The real people at the top of the pyramid are these families.

In Pucheng, there are three families standing at the top of the pyramid - Liao, Yin and Chang.

The Liao family is the main businessman, the Yin family is in the army, the Chang family is in charge, firmly occupies the tip of the pyramid of Pucheng, has not wavered for hundreds of years, and most of the rich people have drilled through the brain, and they do not necessarily want to be stubborn.

Xu Linzhen first met Liao Chen at the marriage ceremony of her college roommate Zheng Chuyao and Chang Xingzhou, the youngest son of the Chang family.

If life is a novel, Xu Linyao feels that she is probably only an indispensable supporting role, and Zheng Chuyao is the truly unique heroine.

The Zheng family made marble porcelain tiles, and the porcelain tiles were all laid abroad, which was considered to be new.

There was no shortage of money in the family, and Zheng Chuyao was good-looking, so when she went to college, she chose the best university in Pucheng and read the most expensive acting department.

On the first day of her admission to Pucheng University, she helped the high school to send something to her boyfriend, admitted that she was wrong, thought that the boyfriend of the honey was out of the way, and gave Chang Xingzhou, who was embraced by the left and right, in front of the public, a broken son, and immediately became a cloud figure of Pucheng University.

Of course, this foot, like in the novel, profoundly attracted Chang Xingzhou's attention from all aspects of the body and mind.

This young son of the Chang family was loved by the family, did not have the pressure to enter the political arena, and chose his favorite directorial department.

The two of them killed each other, the sophomore fell in love, the junior successfully met the parents, and they could not wait to graduate, and Chang Xingzhou was ready to propose.

According to Xu Linyao's other roommate, Su Wen, this couple is planning to completely complete the KPI of breaking the record of replies on the campus forum every year in four years of college, and become the brightest cub of Pucheng University.

Up to now, the hottest posts on the school forum, or the two people return to school after opening the house, Chang Xingzhou is puzzled why the nose is blue and the face is swollen.

"Together! Together! Together! Inside

the bar of the high-end clubhouse where ordinary people could not enter, the noise was like a wave, and the roof was about to be overturned.

Xu Linyao, a chronic child who does not like to be too close to people, has been on the dance floor, quietly watching Zheng Chuyi cover her mouth and nod her head with tears.

She smiled slightly, although she did not quite understand this strong feeling, Xu Linyao also deeply blessed Zheng Chuyao in her heart, hoping that she would be happy and happy for the rest of her life.

Xu Linmei is a native of Jiangshi City below Pucheng, her parents are just doing ordinary small traders, divorced at an early age and formed a family, she grew up with her grandmother.

I don't know if she was born cold or influenced by her grandmother, Xu Linzhen did not have any intense emotions from childhood to adulthood.

I have no feelings for my parents who only pay money on a monthly basis and don't see each other much, and I don't have much sorrow for my grandmother who has just been lost for two years. Do not have much touch.

However, she is also influenced by her grandmother, and she still loves beauty since she was a child, and she also likes to dress up, not the kind of dress that highlights the unique figure, only looks good and comfortable.

Maybe it's selfish to live a selfish life, and she will use her limited money to raise herself very carefully.

Can't afford to eat swallow nest, she stewed peach glue soap horn rice to drink, can't afford to wear customized clothes, she bought cloth to make herself, or buy comfortable finished clothes, change it herself.

For these somewhat like the old people's hobbies, she has done a good job and enjoyed it.

Today she is wearing jeans that she has changed, smoke-gray high-waisted wide-legged jeans changed to seven points long, pants legs are slightly hairy, revealing fine white ankles, the upper body is a black wide T-shirt, a knot at the waist, concealing a soft and slender waist.

Such a dress looks fashionable and not picky.

She looks quite beautiful, not perfect and amazing, her facial features are carrying the softness and elegance of Jiangnan Water Country, the autumn water under the thin eyebrows is cut eyes, the nose and lips are like warm springs, transparent and crystalline, gentle and attractive.

Zheng Chuyao, such a fierce beauty, is not very popular with most girls, and she does not give others a straight eye, but she especially likes Xu Linyao, who has no temperament and makes people feel comfortable.

Therefore, under the initiative of Zheng Chuyao, the two people plus their roommate Su Wen, the two became the best honey in three years of college.

After the marriage proposal was successful, the DJ switched the music to be more restless.

The scene was chaotic and lively everywhere, and Xu Linyi would not join these group of demonic dancers, she shook her hand at the sponges bouncing around the dance floor, and was forced to retreat to the edge by more and more people on the dance floor.

When you step back, you step on people.

Her reaction was always half a beat slower, and after realizing that something was wrong under her feet, a pair of large hands pinched her waist before she could react and apologize.

The skin that had been cooled by the cold air suddenly felt hot, followed by a hard heat on her back, burning her slightly, and the bottom of her watery eyes was slightly panicked.

"Delay your feet to the ground." A slightly teasing muffled voice sounded as good as a cello, with a few inattentive warmths ringing over her head.

In the laughter of others, this magnetic male voice did not know who to joke with, "There are girls in Pu City who do not wear high heels, it is really thankful."

Xu Linzhen thought that this person might be Chang Xingzhou's friend, just those groomers who liked to play with girls and change women more diligently than changing clothes.

She pressed her brow that she wanted to raise, turned her head to look over, and suddenly stunned.

Different from the low-alcohol loose voice, this person's face is cold and inward, his eyebrows are cold, his thin lips are cold, and he is extremely cold and aggressive through the strands, and he looks at people with a slight squint, so that people do not pay attention to how good he looks for the first time, but the cold retreat of consciousness.

"Well, another one looks dumbfounded at the second brother, how long do you want to hold the second brother?" Someone next to him laughed.

The man ignored the man, only looking at the little girl with confused eyes and a little dazed, and her cold eyes were playful, "Is it enough?" Although the

drama was not interesting, as if it was just a casual response, seeing that Xu Linma was still not moving, he gently mentioned it with one hand, letting Xu Linyi stand firmly next to it and let go of her hand.

Without stopping, the man walked ahead and strode toward the second floor of the bar.

A group of male brothers who attract people's frequent eyes giggle and seem to be accustomed to women going upPasting this kind of thing, I didn't look much at Xu Linyao, and Hang Er Lang was following behind.

Xu Linyao's eyes couldn't help but chase after the man's back, obviously several people, all tall and tall, but this person alone, with a cold and wild nature that even a suit could not hide, like a wolf lying in a steel city.

"Hey, Xiao Linzhen, did you just bump into Liao Chen?" Not scared, right? Su Wen had already seen Xu Linyao's situation on the other side of the stage, pushing the crowd to come to her.

Xu Linzhen lives in a mixed room, Zheng Chuyi and Su Wen are both in the acting department, and Xu Linyi and another girl, Yang Liu, are both in the foreign language department.

Yang Liu did not go back to the dormitory, and the relationship with everyone was light, so the three of them in the dormitory had a good relationship.

Because Xu Linma is the youngest, has no temper, and looks like a gentle and bullying rabbit, Zheng Chuyi and Su Wen can't help but have an old mother's mentality, always loving her.

Xu Linyao, who was hugged by Su Wen, shook her head with her lips, "I accidentally stepped on him, I didn't startle, I'm not a mud doll." Is

it called Liao Chen? If you can be called the second brother by the brothers, that is the Liao family.

Xu Linma was not frightened, but she felt that this person was a little familiar, obviously she had never seen it, but it made her heart hurt a little, and her heartbeat was also confused by the cold eyes.

It was the first time she could remember feeling it so strongly.

Xu Linyao's mouth covered her heart before she calmed down, and she was pulled by Su Wen to find Zheng Chuyao.

Zheng Chuyao was also waiting for them, when he saw the two of them come over, he threw his hands and jumped on the spot, "Come quickly! Say nothing! Handsome! Praise to the death!

Su Wen was blinded by the large diamond ring in Zheng Chuyao's hand, and the diamond was reflected by the light, which made people fascinated.

"Wow!! I only blame myself for not having culture! Sleeper Sleeper Sleeper Sleeper Sleep Su Wen held up Zheng Chuyao's hand, "It's so jealous!" You are the brightest cub in the room!

Zheng Chuyi grinned and looked at Xu Linyao.

Xu Linyao was amused and hugged Zheng Chuyao's other arm, "Such a big diamond, money can't buy it, the dog man really bothered to think about it, I barely forced the best big beauty in the world to divide him in half, no more!"

Zheng Chuyao was satisfied with the two of them, and the three of them hugged each other and jumped together, "Aa Chang Dogzi he finally did a job, this diamond was given to me by his mother, only the daughter-in-law of the Chang family had it!

Zheng Chuyao is not happy about how much the diamond is worth, she is for the serious treatment of Chang Jia and Chang Xingzhou, knowing that she is going to enter the entertainment circle, and the Chang family also recognizes her daughter-in-law as perfect.

After the third year, the acting department can take over the play, and it can go red in minutes, and Chang Xingzhou's practice of immediately enclosing people in his territory to swear sovereignty just happened to be in the itch of Zheng Chuyao's insecurity.

Su Wen smiled sourly, "In the future, you will share part of the play and part of the Chang Dogzi, Lin Zhen and I can only hold our heads and cry alone in the dormitory, no, I will get drunk tonight to relieve a thousand sorrows!"

Xu Linyao pursed her lips and smiled, in fact, Zheng Chuyao had been moving out of the dormitory for three months, and she had already hugged her head and cried.

Zheng Chuyi was very impressed with the Su Wen set, and laughed as he pulled the two people up to the second floor, "Go! Take you for a good drink! Sister promises to go tonight, no matter what you drink, the elongated Hummer will be sent back, how to spit and how to spit it! When the

door was pushed in, Su Wen also complained to Xu Linyao, "Why do you run Hummer and vomit when you drink too much, there is the kung fu of washing the car, is it not good for us to sleep in the clubhouse?" Let's have a duck bath too.

Xu Linzhen smiled and pushed Su Wen's untruthful hand on her waist, "Don't take a bath with you drunkard, you spit in the bath again." "

Sense, that's still Humve, it's not so bad."

The second floor of the clubhouse is very large, divided into different areas, you can drink, you can play cards, you can play billiards, and there are people in the innermost part who are singing K with ghosts crying wolves.

On the side of the bar's dance floor, there is a whole wall of glass, from the inside you can see the outside, and you can't see the inside.

There are only low-key and luxurious wall lamps in the corners, and the colorful lights outside are in, staining the darkness inside the bag with a particularly restless ambiguity.

Xu Linma was pulled by Su Wen and Zheng Chuyi to sit in the corner, and the handsome waiter in the three-piece suit immediately delivered the champagne and cup with the ice bucket properly.

It just so happened that Chang Xingzhou called Zheng Chuyao at the pool table, and she arranged for the honey to go first.

Xu Linzhen looked up with Zheng Chuyao's back and saw Liao Chen again.

He took off his coat and leaned over the couch wearing only a white shirt, surrounded by beautiful women.

Because he did not wear a tie, the two buttons at the top of his shirt were open, and the cuffs were also pulled up, revealing only the throat knot and arms, which did not look beautiful, but with some cold oppression.

Perhaps because Xu Linyao's vision was too straightforward, Liao Chen lazily raised her eyelashes to look at it accurately, and her eyes seemed to carry an ice ballast.

Xu Linyao's breathing was suffocated, her heart beat violently again, and the slight pain made her watery apricot eyes a little confused.

But before she could feel too much coldness, Liao Chen casually looked at the woman on the side, not knowing what the other party said, he pulled out a thin smile from the corner of his lips, and pinched the beauty of the chin in a trend.

"Xiao Linzhen, where do you look?" Su Wen pinched his mobile phone to reply to his friend's message, and as soon as he looked up, he saw Xu Linzhen staring straight in the direction of the group of male brothers, and his heart clucked.

Su Wen is a native of Pucheng, that is, the old fortune that the ancestors failed behind, and is now considered middle class, so she knows a lot about the situation of the Pucheng family.

Chang Xingzhou she will not say, that is, a husky, or a young son, and then say that Zheng Chuyao, whether it is about family lineage or personality, is playful.

But Xu Linzhen is a rabbit's little family jasper, and she can't afford to make this stupidity.

She leaned over to Xu Lin's ear, "Baby, there are wolves over there, not something we can step on, otherwise the bone scum won't bring you the rest."

Xu Linzhen was stunned, turned her head and looked at Su Wen and smiled softly, "I know." The

author has something to say:

It may be a little old, but there is no stand-in terrier, why the heartache awakens and will say, very soon.

The male scum is very scummy, but the female protagonist is abused to more of his own reasons, and soon enough energy awakens and sends the male protagonist into the crematorium.

There is no way to clear the mine, it is determined that there are two places, recently it is too addicted to this crematorium and the text of the foster terrier, the book is absurd, desperately can't stop wanting to write, hehe~

probably because of the satisfaction of the X fantasy (covering the face) of a certain period of goji berries ~

At this pointBefore going down, there is a high probability that I will not write SC texts, I slowly code my heart of the little train, do not like the babies in time to stop the damage, do not have to tell Ha ~

the next short story "micro fat love letter" copywriting -

Shang Nan to Ji Lishen as a secretary for the first year, she feels that no love is very good, always better than the humility of love.

The next year she thought, love is more humble, anyway, she doesn't eat loss.

The third year she repented, but found that she had long fallen into the sea of love that Ji Li was deeply worried about, and he had not given himself the opportunity to jump ashore.

Later, Shang Nan understood that she had not loved anyone in the first thirty years in order to accumulate strength, along with those missed innocent and rotten time, and to love him better for the rest of her life.

The Little Secretary of the Train VS The Big Man of the Bad

Movie Industry Next book is a copy of "Willow Color" - the sixteen-year-old

Liu Yue became the stepdaughter of the family of the seventh uncle of Dingcheng.

Nineteen-year-old Liu Yue was calculated to climb into the bed of Qiqi Shao, and he kicked him out of bed with one foot and kicked him into a sick straw.

Twenty-year-old Liu Yue, mother and stepfather died in a car accident.

The Seven Lesser ended the internal strife in the Dingcheng Zhai family and became the Seven Lords of the Dingcheng Household that no one dared to provoke.

She was taken into the house and became the well-known female companion of the Seventh Master until the Seventh Master was ready to get married, and she was sent out of the Guild family for a full ten years.

She had no chance of enjoying the plain and luxurious arrangements that Grandpa Seventh had arranged for her, and she died of illness a week before his century-old wedding.

Then, the thirty-year-old Liu Yue was reborn and returned to the age of sixteen, just like a dream.

When he went to visit the house again this time, Liu Yue was no longer stupid enough to poke at his 'cousin'.

She remembered that Dad had taken her hand before he died and said, "Daddy wants you to live as strong and steady as your name."

Ever been a son she shouldn't have forgotten.