Chapter 21

Saying that he waited for two days, but Liao Chen's fire was not sent out, his heart was not comfortable, plus Liao Ruying did not want to retire, there were always some dark poke actions, but he did not return to Baochen's apartment, and suddenly became very busy.

The two people met less.

Liao Chen didn't want to get into a fight with Xu Linzhen and didn't arrange the trip to Dragon City until late autumn.

Su Wen's mood is not very good, Zheng Chuyi is filming abroad, Xu Linzhen is not in a hurry to go to Longcheng, simply go to accompany Su Wen, let Liao Chen busy.

"Why did you go first that day?" I heard people say I saw you with a knife in your hand? Su Wen hugged the pillow at home, his eyes were red and he did not forget the gossip.

Xu Linma softly muttered, making coffee for her to dissipate the swelling, the voice was so soft that it was not like words, "I am a little tired, Liao Chen looks more mature than anyone, but he is like a petted child."

Su Wen was curious, "Ke Bao'er, you have always been the most gentle, I think you coaxed him very well, how can Liao Chen be better than Chang Wu's dog thing."

Xu Linyi gently smeared aloe glue on the eyes of the selgeon, "Maybe, but I don't have any patience, coax myself to be okay, women should be kind to themselves at any time, as for men, are they worthy?" "Match

a few!" Su Wen couldn't have been more agreeable, fiercely hugging the pillow, "Flower heart! Dregs! The family lineage is so high! And his mother has the face to ask others to respect themselves, go to Grandma Grandma's legs! Saying

that Su Wen wanted to cry again, Chang Xingyun looked like a playboy who was good at talking, but in fact, he was particularly angry when he said harsh words, but he was too big to argue with him.

Xu Linma knew that Su Wen had moved his true feelings, and did not refute her, but only brought the boiled Yan Miao porridge over.

"What's this, you pack up and live yourself more wonderfully, and then it will certainly not be you who will be miserable." Xu Linzhen gently stroked Su Wen's cheek.

"Baby, you have to know that the lost person will regret it, what is abandoned is worthless, loving a person is not a bad thing, but before you love anyone, you must not forget to love yourself first." 」

Su Wen was stunned, tears welled up again, and she hugged Xu Linyi fiercely.

"Whoops... Baby, you're right, women don't love themselves by asking others to love you, I'm so stupid.

She looked up with tears in her eyes, "I have not dared to ask you, after your birthday, I think you have changed a lot, obviously you are still as gentle as before, but you are so good, Yao Yao told me that now when you see you, it feels like seeing the Dinghai God Needle, I am about to be hooked up with you..."

After speaking, Su Wen cried loudly.

Xu Linmei cried and laughed, not knowing whether she wanted to understand before crying, or whether she was crying when she was almost bent.

Su Wen blew his nose and asked her, "What the hell are you doing?" Why did she suddenly become a Velvet Rinma? It didn't rain heavily on your birthday.

Xu Linzhen tilted her head and thought about it, and smiled lightly, "Probably I love myself too much, I don't want to feel so sad for loving others, and when I was a child, I was released from my suppressed emotions and lived a little more transparently than before."

Su Wen wanted to say that although she was transparent, although she did not know it, she always felt that Xu Linma had a feeling of sadness that she could not say.