Chapter 28

When Zheng Chuyao returned, Pucheng's dai peach was ripe.

As soon as she left the airport, she complained to Xu Linmao on the phone, "It's so hot in June, how should I live in July and August?" Or you can go back to shooting with me abroad, just to escape the heat.

Xu Linyi inserted a bouquet of flowers to welcome her at the 'flowering period', and laughed and laughed, "If I go, the dog will have to cry for me, right?"

Zheng Chuyao got into the car where Chang Xingzhou came to pick her up, gave Chang Xingzhou a blank look, and did not shy away from talking next to him.

"When there are sisters, what do men do, it will only annoy people, before I didn't watch the filming, now I can't go, I am dead!" The entertainment news also said that I, a big man, abandoned the woman Naggie, and I really wanted to choke their faces.

Chang Xingzhou shrunk his neck, felt his ex-wife's anger, slightly aggrieved, but did not dare to say a word.

Their three brothers can't coax their girlfriends back in the wind and rain, Liao Chen has been working day and night for several months, that is, staying at home and not going out, coming out to get drunk, compared to them, Chang Xingzhou feels that he is too happy.

The more he compared the happiness, the more Chang Xingzhou did not dare to do it, and he was used to doing it when he was doing small anyway.

It's just that before he liked Zheng Chuyao, and he was still tough with her, and now she doesn't care... Chang Xingzhou didn't have any confidence.

Xu Linma did not want to follow to see Chang Xingzhou's husky frowning bitter melon face, "I thought about it, in fact, I still like to make clothes, so I plan to open a custom clothing shop, maybe it will be combined with the café, the teacher also said me, now I have a lot of time, but also consider doing business."

Zheng Chuyao was curious, "Do you know design?

"I don't quite understand." Xu Linma was frank, "But I can draw, professional things let professional people do, I hire a designer, turn my concept into reality, isn't it?" "

Zheng Chuyao.."Isn't this still a play ticket?"

She pushed Chang Xingzhou over to kiss her face, turned her head to look out the window and asked Xu Linyao, "Then what is the situation between you and Liao Er now?"

In fact, through Chang Xingzhou, you can also know that Liao Chen has not been uncomfortable in recent months, and since that Xu Linyao's birthday, the two people have never intersected again.

Everyone outside said that Xu Linma had gone overboard, Liao Chen didn't want her, and many people laughed at Xu Linmao.

But everyone who knew knew that it was Xu Linzhen who refused to ask Liao Chen.

Liao Chen is now a poor big man who has been abandoned, and he can only shine on the business map.

Not to mention that this Liao Dong is pitiful, anyway, he is so miserable that everyone who is afraid of him feels addicted.

Xu Linzhen knew that Zheng Chuyao was concerned about herself and did not shy away from this question, "Jolina is still in my shop and refuses to leave, Liao Chen's assistant always comes over and throws things and runs, but the others are gone, just let him go." "Excuse

me? So aren't you ready to find a new boyfriend? Zheng Chuyao raised an eyebrow, "Or I can introduce you to a few!"

Chang Xingzhou: "Several?! Where's

the resources? How many more? He couldn't help but want to scream with Zheng Chuyao.

Zheng Chuyao glanced at him, "What does it have to do with you?" You shut up. "Okay

, make an appointment and you'll tell me." Xu Linma smiled and responded.

Zheng Chuyi was a little surprised, "Baby, are you serious? Do you really want to?

Xu Linma smiled and confirmed, "Yes, I don't like to go out, but I can't live as an island, and there must always be someone to accompany me."

This is still what Si Yingcheng said, although she still can't explain it, but more and more she remembers Si Yingcheng, that man is really good when he is good.

He didn't like Shen Baozhu to always be alone by himself, and at the banquet, he always lazily leaned in the corner like a god and looked at the sad and happy clutch below, and he always spared no effort to want Shen Baozhu to go out.

He could feel the loneliness of Shen Baozhu, and she even used loneliness to punish herself, as an atonement, the man always wanted her to stand in the sun, feel the warmth, feel... Love.

Si Ying admitted that for his own rebirth and crossing time and space, he hitched a ride on the luck of the two families, although he did not understand the metaphysical principles in it, but now Xu Lin admits this feeling.

Anyway, Si Ying admitted that he had done enough for her.

It was a blessing from God to be able to live again, and she also wanted to let herself go.

Zheng Chuyi returned to Pucheng to participate in the award ceremony of the Pucheng Starlight Ceremony, which was broadcast live.

Xu Linyao did not like this kind of fancy, and directly entered the scene from the VIP channel, only witnessing the sparkle of Zheng Chuyao in a place that the machine could not shoot.

After the award ceremony was over, she went to the after party with Zheng Chuyao.

Before going out, Liao Chen seemed to have clairvoyant eyes, and let people give dresses early in the morning.

Qin Mao was also very attentive, "It's not that Liao always doesn't want to come and personally arrange for you, it's that you're afraid that you won't be happy to see him, these dresses including jewelry and shoes and bags are all personally picked by Mr. Liao, a total of six sets, you can choose what you like, if you are not satisfied, I also brought a book for you to choose."

Xu Linzhen did not refuse, lazily thanked Qin Zhen on the sofa, and smiled at Ren Jolina to open the box.

"You Liao are well-informed enough, if you don't know, you think he has installed surveillance around me."

Qin Yao's eyes flashed, "Miss Xu said with a smile, it is Chang Liu who sent less circle of friends, Liao just saw it, he prepared it for you in advance, the car and the driver, including the bodyguard, are ready for you."

Xu Linyao squinted, she was not a small family jasper who had not had any memories of her life in the past twenty years.

To exaggerate, she lost her last relative at the age of nineteen to her death at the age of twenty-six, which is considered to be the head of the Shen family for seven years.

As a woman who is half in power, Xu Linma will not even have the ability to see people in this way.

She smiled angrily, "When I go out in the afternoon, when I come back, I hope that what should not exist in the house can disappear completely, I will ask the security personnel to go to the door to test, if you find anything that should not be checked, your Liao Zong's office will not want it." At

any time Xu Linma did not like to be watched, it reminded her of the two years when she was controlled by a psychiatrist.

If Liao Chen dared to step on her bottom limit, she would dare to ask someone to go to the Yu Group and smash his office a mess so as to give him a reason to renovate.

Annoyed her, people are not unable to reload.

Qin Yao pushed the glasses, lowered her eyebrows and responded neatly, "Miss Xu, you can rest assured, I will definitely report clearly with General Manager Liao."

As for whether their boss wants to renovate the office, and then go to entertainment news or even social news, it depends on how stupid the boss is.

In fact, Liao Chen did not look at monitoring for some unspeakable purpose, and the reasons for going out to security in the house where the children of the family lived would be monitored in public areas.

When the house was first renovated, it was specially equipped by security personnel.

Usually, Liao Chen does not watch surveillance unless... I really thought that Xu Linzhen thought hard.

In the past few months, he has quietly contacted the Si family, and even let people get a lot of things related to Si Nan from Liao Ruying's bookstore, and has been studying Si Nan as a person.

In fact, for a long time, Si Nan was a person that Liao Chen admired, and if Si Nan was not that Ah Cheng, he would probably continue to admire it.

But Si Nan suffered from Alzheimer's disease in his later years, and repeatedly told a story that people of Si's old generation basically remembered.

Now Liao Chen also knew, the more he knew, the deeper the jealousy in his heart for Si Nan, or Si Yingcheng, was like a fire, burning his sanity almost to the end.

If he didn't go to see Xu Linyao, he was afraid that if he saw the goblin, he would be tempted to carry people to a place where there was no one and bully her fiercely, so as to save his heart that was about to be dried up by vinegar corrosion.

That story doesn't seem to be happening in their country, or even in this space-time.

The Shen family is a savior-like existence, or a very magical woman, that woman can be said to be a god in the heart of a very big guy, and her daughter Shen Jia Baozhu has also become a god-like existence.

Even for the sake of national righteousness and honor, the Shen family's head Shen Lu and the six righteous sons died one after another, and the Shen family's such a big family property, only a little girl who was weak and had a bad heart, no matter how greedy and hungry they did not dare to openly eat the Shen family.

Because the Shen family is dead, but those who follow Shen Changsheng, those big men who have been saved by the Shen family, because Shen Changsheng has no one dares to mention, no one has a face to die, has been silently and firmly guarding behind Shen Baozhu.

Even if the Shen family has no future, they will send Shen Baozhu to the top, so that she will become the most brilliant jewel in the blossoms.

Among them, Si Ying was the one who was tacitly recognized by everyone to be pushed to the front of the stage, and he was just an illegitimate son of the Si family.

His life was saved by Shen Changsheng, and his rights were obtained by Shen Lu for him, and it can be said that everything about him was only obtained because of the Shen family.

But this bastard used the most inappropriate way, he tried to dominate the gods, did not dare to blaspheme, and knew the fragility of the gods, and even raised other women outside.

The story book left by Si Nan left his regrets, "I want to accompany her for a lifetime, I dare not step on her, I don't even dare to let her see my desire, but I know that my eyes can't be hidden, I just want to use all means to solve this desire and become the most reassuring companion in front of her."
When
Liao Chen saw this, he sneered and hated not being able to pass through, and gave Si Yingcheng a punch.

The same is a man, even if the times are different, there are thousands of ways to solve desires, not to start a despicable mind, and to make excuses for their own despicable thoughts.

If you really love a woman, even with your hands, even if you look at her own hands, there is no need for anyone else.

Sinan probably figured it out in the end before he left that kind of remark.

Liao Chen is different from Si Nan, don't say that Xu Linma is healthy now, even if she is not healthy, he will not look for anyone else.

How ridiculous it was before meeting the right person, Liao Chen did not feel guilty.

But if you encounter that demon, you still have to linger in the flower bush, or you will lose it completely, or you will definitely be tortured to death by the demon.

For example, Si Nan or the Ying Cheng, who did not even dare to use Si Zi again, watched the Shen family and the Si family destroyed, and even accompanied Shen Baozhu for the last journey.

Thinking of it like this, the happiness that came out of the comparison made Liao Chen much more comfortable, and he still had a long time to slowly follow his gods... No, it was his goblin until the end of time.

Xu Linma wore the dress he chose, which can be seen at night, Liao Chen has recently learned a lot of ways to make his girlfriend happy, according to Chang San'er's experience, the effect should be good.

Happily thinking about it, Liao Chen received a call from his assistant, euphemistically telling the office that might have to be renovated.

Liao Chen.."..."