Chapter 4

Liao Chen is in charge of most of the Liao family's business and is the heir to the Liao family's iron nails, which dooms him to be a man with a strong desire to control.

For him, sex is at best like cigars and wine, but a modifier after work, and he never bothered about it, and certainly couldn't wait for it.

So he first took Xu Linma to the restaurant to eat something, which was to give this drunken little girl a chance to regret it.

Before coming to Bali, Liao Chen had just attended the Liao family's family dinner, and as always, he was bored.

Father Liao Ruying is a cold working machine and never worries about things at home.

Mother Zhou Qin is more concerned about her eldest son Liao Han and frail younger son Liao Xuan, who is far away at the London Institute in England, and she is afraid of her husband and second son.

Not to mention the rest of the Liao family, whether it was the family or the branch, they were afraid of their father and son, they would go to please Zhou Qin, please Liao Han Liao Xuan, no one dared to say a word to Liao Ruying and Liao Chen.

Liao Chen had lived like this for nearly thirty years, and when he was studying abroad at university, his four-year career as an international mercenary had also made him accustomed to the loneliness of being high and cold, and he had always felt that this was quite normal.

It's just that there was a little accident at this home banquet, and a cousin of the Ben family sprinkled him with soup, frightened him, and smashed Liao Xuan's leg and broke it.

Liao Ruying went to the library, everyone else went to the hospital, no one remembered that the family banquet was because of Liao Chen's birthday, and the only gift he received was a greasy soup water.

Last time in the night, Liao Chen felt that Xu Linyao, who was wearing a bridesmaid costume, was very beautiful.

This time, when he saw it again, he was a little more interested, saw that Xu Linma had no regrets, and knew who he was, and took people to the top presidential suite according to his heart.

In fact, Liao Chen prefers mature and beautiful women, and he has no thoughts about Xu Linyao, which is also a little more curious.

In addition to her father, Xu Linma was the first person to always focus on him for the first time.

The father is for the family, what is this little girl for?

After entering the room, Liao Chen stood casually at the bar, ''' opened the champagne that had been prepared earlier, and poured two cups.

"Drink some more?"

Xu Linzhen saw him hand over a cup and realized in his heart that although he was asking, he did not need her to answer.

The first time she did such an outrageous thing, she was actually a little nervous, silently took the champagne in her hand, turned around and walked to the window.

It had been the fourth day of her stay in Bali, and it was still her head back to enjoy the scenery outside.

The Liao Hotel occupies a particularly beautiful beach in Bali and is not open to the outside world, only for domestic customers and friends and family.

Xu Linyao's place of residence faces the beach, even if there is no time to enjoy the beautiful scenery, getting up every day to open the curtains is also the opening of the blue sea.

But the presidential suite uses 270-degree floor-to-ceiling windows, the sea view is only partial, and the other side occupies a vast area, and the labyrinth of jungle gardens is unobstructed.

Looking down, the staggered trees are all specially customized luminous fences, which are baptized by the sun for a day and emit a variety of pastel colors.

Large and small fountains and pools are hidden in the jungle, and the bottom of the pool is coated with a luminous layer, which also glows slightly.

The dark green in the dark of the night intersects with these luminous lights, which is beautiful, making the colorful black become a variety of scenery.

"What are you thinking?" Liao Chen's stiff chest naturally came up, and the wet and lazy breath blew Xu Lin's ears to the point.

She took a sip of champagne, her fine white fingertips poking at the cold glass, trying to keep it calm, "The view is beautiful.

Liao Chen muttered in a low voice, and casually squatted with Xu Linyao, and the burning lips seemed to brush over her skin, causing Xu Linma to have some tremors.

She felt that probably the clanging sound of the crystal cup bumping was too charming, and her already slightly drunk brain was getting more and more dizzy.

Before she could put her hand down, Liao Chen's large hand pressed against her paste.

The tone of her voice sounded a little careless in Xu Linyao's voice, "Or just do it here, and it doesn't live up to the beautiful scenery, huh?"

Xu Linma was secretly sucked by his arm hoop holding the champagne cup, and her cheeks were stained with color, but her misty eyes were less ashamed of drunkenness.

"Do you love?"

Liao Chen set the wine glass aside and smiled softly.

A curious gift, should first open the package, he along the gift of the details of the slow up, through the beautiful butterfly bone, hooked the cigarette pink ribbon without hurrying out.

Xu Linying felt a slight pain in her chest violently disrupt the order, always in Qing Lingling's apricot eyes, in addition to the mist, there was also a little unclear persistence.

She held Liao Chen's hand tightly, feeling the untouched hardness of the skin and the slightly bulging green tendons, which made her lose the courage to turn around.

Her soft voice was a little shaky, "Liao Chen, is it to do love?" "What

are you trying to say?" Liao Chen was a little impatient, pinching her neck and turning the person around in front of him, the friction between the clothes slightly lost temperature.

But seeing that her misty eyes were full of water, and her thick long eyelashes were slightly trembling, I knew that she was a little timid, and the impatience fell and disappeared.

He hissed, "You say whatever you say, be nice." He

said that he blocked the little elf's lightly cracked pink lips, pressed her unspoken words together on the glass, and twisted his majestic eyes, fragrant cheeks, and down his small chin.

Xu Linzhen closed her eyes and clutched his shirt tightly, trying to adapt to his powerful kiss.

Then do it, whether it is love for her body or love for the encounter, whether there is a sequel to this love or not, she doesn't care at all.

Her alcohol-soaked mind was probably particularly fragile, and she gasped lightly to try to relieve her dizziness, a world in which she could still be loved, even if it was done by doing.

Xu Linma did not understand the affairs of men and women at all, girls would say anything together, but she did not understand the details, and could only listen to Liao Chen's words and obediently follow his rhythm.

Maybe too strange, just the hot kiss under the beautiful scenery of the good morning made her soften, and the fine sweat that could not be removed by the air conditioning stained the glass, and it slid down a little, making the scenery of this piece hazy.

Liao Chen naturally knew what was going on, but he did not insist on staying at the window, holding the drunken spirit of removing the tobacco powder to the large bed under the top of the glass room in the bedroom.

In terms of Liao Chen's desire for control, he prefers to enjoy both, the flowers are easy to fold, and since the rain has been blowing, he has no intention of letting the flowers stain other shadows.

Therefore, he had to be patient, gently twisting and slowly wiping the reproach, polishing this flower bone with hot but gentle force, so that she could bloom into the most moving appearance.

Seeing the pink flowers that were more amazing than expected, Liao Chen's eyes were stained with a rich dark color, happily under the starry sky, covered with soft light shadows, and thunder went to change the color of light pink.

Xu Linmei thought she had never experienced itAfter such a fierce storm, how can I be ashamed to blow up my face.

But to her surprise, being crushed by the slightly oppressed body temperature and embrace, all sanity was crushed, and it was only in the undulating gaps of the wolf's texture that it was difficult to fight for oxygen for herself, but she did not have the occasional cramp in the past, and released the wind that made the wolf move.

Maybe it's the wine? Xu Linyao's already drunken brain really couldn't understand more, and with the pain she expected, she was dragged into the burning swirl.

There was pain and intolerance, but Xu Linyi still tried to hold Liao Chen's sweaty neck, and even the moans carried pleasure that she did not understand, causing the night to be more intense, and the wind and rain were even worse.

The pain in her body meant that it was filled with regrets, so that her heart, which had been slightly painful, lost that pain, leaving only addictive desire.

When she woke up the next day, Xu Linyao moved slightly, and she wanted to faint the past impulses, as if she had been crushed over and over again, and forgot to put on the oil, and the acid was unbearable.

She gritted her teeth and gently inhaled and sat up, Liao Chen's figure was no longer on the bed, which made Xu Linyi a little disappointed, more relieved.

She didn't joke with Su Wen, and she loved the decent and well-behaved grandmother to give her a temperament, so that she had no intention of competing with Hundred Flowers.

After relieving the discomfort a little, she carefully got off the ground, her legs were a little soft, but she usually had a fitness and could walk.

I don't know if it was the hotel or Liao Chen's staff, who were attentive and had prepared brand new clothes, even underwear, with a shallow smell of laundry detergent and drying.

Xu Linzhen put on her clothes with confidence, went to the bathroom to simply wash up, and walked out of the bedroom.

It was already dark, and last night with the dark romantic scenery turned into the vastness of the sea and the freshness of the rainforest, and the hot sun shone in, making the living room as bright as gold.

Liao Chen sat on the couch and looked at the computer expressionlessly, while two assistants sat across from him and followed him.

Hearing the silence, Liao Chen's head did not lift, and the low and pleasant voice was much lighter than last night, but it matched his appearance better.

"Hungry? Eat something first. One of the assistants stood up, "Already ready for you in the

restaurant, Miss Xu here, please."

Xu Linyi didn't say a word, it was very difficult for her to keep walking normally, and her throat hurt.

Last night this man did not want to live up to the beautiful scenery, from the bedroom to the bathtub, to the glass window, the head back to the physical work is so large, she does not eat something, low blood sugar.

After filling her stomach, Xu Linyao remembered and asked, "Ershao, where is my bag?"

Liao Chen had finished his work and looked at his assistant.

The assistant put the bag on the bar counter to Xu Linyao's hand, and seeing that the boss had no other instructions, the two of them went out together.

Xu Linmei sat at the table, took out her mobile phone from her bag, and Su Wen called her twice at ten o'clock, and then she was not quiet again.

But there are more than two hundred unread WeChat, Xu Linyao's eyes are slightly embarrassed, last night she went with Liao Chen, saw a lot of people, it is estimated that Su Wen and Zheng Chuzhen knew.

"Does it still hurt?" Let the doctor show you. Liao Chen walked over and chuckled and stroked her chin, as if teasing a cat.

Xu Linma hesitated and shook her head, "I still have some work to deal with, thank you for the champagne that Er Shao invited last night."

"Glory for the wine I invited?" Liao Chen raised an eyebrow, listened to her soft and soft voice, remembered the good taste of last night, and the belly of the donkey was a little tight, and the bones of this flower were not worse than the flowers that were too blooming.

Xu Linyao.."..."Then can I thank you for your hard work last night?"

Seeing that Xu Linyao's face was full of color, and she bowed her head without saying a word, with a cramped look, the fire on Liao Chen's body slowly dissipated.

"I have something to go back to China first, and when you have rested, I will go back to my country and contact us."

Xu Linma snorted softly, took two steps back with interest, lowered her eyebrows and watched him turn away without hesitation.

After Liao Chen left, she did not stay in this bright and dazzling suite to rest, and went directly back to her room.

Zheng Chuyao had already gone to her honeymoon, and Su Wen was also in a hurry to return home early in the morning, she had actually completed her work, took five days off and for a total of seven days last weekend, and was not in a hurry.

In her room, she slept from the afternoon until the next morning, when Xu Linyi left her room and returned to China.

It's not that she doesn't want to play in Bali, there are many opportunities to play in the future, she just has a bad job, she has to take frequent leave, she just moved to tidy up, and she lacks a lot of things to buy.

When I go to work at the publishing house, I will be busy and tidy up my home like a similar appearance.

The amount of work, the way of working, and the content of the internship and formal entry are not the same, and she can't just lay the same as in the past, just for the big guys.

In addition to novels and translations of a small number of famous works, she also had to follow the editors to pick topics, talk to publishers about cooperation, and even go abroad to fight for Chinese copyright with foreign writers.

In December, on the plane returning from Germany with the editor-in-chief, she was not surprised to see the latest issue of Pucheng Magazine showing Liao Chen hugging a swaying flower.

Before Liao Chen left that day, he said that he would go back to China and contact again, all of them were adults, and they knew that this was just a polite remark.

She didn't leave any contact for Liao Chen, nor did she have Liao Chen's way of contact.

Like the questions she didn't care about anymore, the night was like a dream, long since faded by the warm sunshine of Bali.

Xu Linzhen closed her magazine lightly, put on her blindfold, and quickly fell asleep.

As soon as I got off the plane, it didn't take long for the phone calls to come after me.

"Baby, do you see Pucheng Magazine?"

Xu Linying was pushing the suitcase and the main editor to the parking lot, compared with the editor-in-chief to answer the phone posture, a few steps slower next to the exit of the parking lot, etc.

"Look, what's wrong?"

Su Wen said a little cautiously, "I'm just afraid that you will be uncomfortable, those of them are like this, playing in the flower bush almost, and then find a door to the right person to marry."

Xu Linyi knew that Su Wen was for her own good, but she was a little helpless, "I said that I drank too much one night, and the way of contact between them was not left, I really did not have the heart of Cinderella."

Xu Linyao's voice had just fallen, and a black extended version of Rolls-Royce passed by her.