Chapter 19

Compared with the fiery summer, the autumn in Pucheng is not obvious, and there is a feeling of late summer, and it is always until the early winter that it can be completely cool.

Xu Linma was afraid of the cold and even more afraid of the heat, and she didn't go out much until Qiuli, holding this "Zizhi Tongzhi" and reading it word by word very leisurely.

Her two-bedroom grand duplex has not yet been renovated, and Xu Linma, who is on the other side of Baochen Villa, has been living in the big four of Baochen Apartment.

In fact, when Liao Chen was busy at work, he also lived here, and sometimes he would sleep in Ye Sheng or Liao's hotel, and the Baochen Villa was still Xu Linma who lived in and went a little more.

Now that Liao Chen had nothing to do after work, he came to Baochen's apartment, and the two of them had the meaning of a little couple.

It's just that Liao Chen is a little dissatisfied with Xu Linyao's house.

He is a man who runs all over the world, always feels that if people stop in a certain place for too long, they will be abandoned.

On this day, Xu Linma was holding the book again, next to the steamed green jade dew that she liked very much.

The tea is not accompanied by refreshments, but a small three-figure smoke stove, the sandalwood-scented cigarette sleeve rises, do not look at the two whitewashed and slender legs leaning on the sofa, living like a seven-eighty grandfather.

Liao Chen came back from outside to see this scene and took a step.

He didn't like the smell of sandalwood, in fact, the smell of lavender was shallow and he didn't like it, and what he hated was that Xu Linzhen obviously didn't sleep well, but he refused to sleep with himself.

This scene is somewhat in conflict with the modern house, but in the already colorful room, there is such a touch of light incense, and the red sparkling nails on the fingers of the lazy pages are also rare living fragrances.

In other words, Xu Linyao, who used to be cramped because of her slow behavior, is still acting and her temperament has changed greatly, and those cramps have all become wordless flavors, and those who are silent □□ confused people from looking away.

He took off his blazer, unbuttoned the black shirt three times, leaned over his legs, and held all the white she had exposed in his palm and rubbed it.

"Recently, Liao's shopping mall store has been on the autumn new model, accompany you out for a walk?"

Xu Linma was rubbed and itched, and kicked him lightly, "Going out shopping with you, is it to see new products, or do you want to show others as monkeys?" Let someone just send the booklet over.

Shen Chengbaozhu is not in good health, loves mostly self-cultivation, rarely does some physical work, and does not like to add scenery to others, basically □□ others.

Nowadays, Xu Linzhen is still a similar character, her boyfriend's wealth is not worse than the Shen family in the past, why do you still have to go out and suffer?

Maybe it will provoke a few sour flowers, so that jealousy burns the heart and destroys the good mood of the day, which can be called evil.

"Hot, you're away from me and don't want to take a shower." Xu Linzhen kicked Liao Chen again, lazily clear.

Liao Chen sneered, "Which time didn't I wash you, you moved a finger?" "

Xu Linmao.."..."If this person hadn't finished folding, wouldn't she have wanted to wash herself?"

"Haven't you been busy lately?" Xu Linyao was disturbed by him and could not read the book, and her fingers were pinched in the hot palm to play.

Her body is always warm and cold, and others are very comfortable rubbing her.

But Liao Chen carried a burning heat different from his cold nature, and his body and body were like the hardness of the fire.

In the early autumn, the air conditioning temperature was higher, but the air was still hot, and Xu Linma did not like to be next to him.

Liao Chen muttered casually, "There's a banquet tomorrow night, you go with me."

Xu Linma pinched her chin and tilted her head to look at him, not speaking.

"It was a charity dinner jointly hosted by Liao Yinchang's three families, and everyone who should come came, and many people didn't know that I had a girlfriend." Liao Chen pinched her delicate crooked chin and nibbled at her lips lightly and heavily.

Xu Linzhen half pushed and half pushed and half supported him and leaned back, and finally the two of them crossed the sofa together.

"Get up, you're too heavy." Xu Linyi snorted softly, "I have to pick out the clothes I want to wear tomorrow."

Liao Chen kissed her small earlobe, breathing quickly for a few minutes, and the palms of her hands burned even more, "I have arranged for Qin Yao to send you over."

"You're dead..." Xu Linzhen was forced by his unheaviest force to make a chaotic humming sound, and she was disgusted and powerless.

Liao Chen picked her up and went upstairs.

"Don't you want to take a shower?" I wash it for you. "

Xu Linmao....."

She rolled her eyes, didn't she have to wash it well? Dog stuff.

When the night was dark, when Xu Linzhen lay on the bed and fell asleep, there was no force left to blow her head.

Liao Chen wanted extreme greed in this matter, and he especially liked all kinds of tricks, and the props used in the drawer to force Xu Linma out of control did not know how many forks had changed.

Xu Linmei was afraid of pain, and when she got hurt, her temper was particularly bad.

So Liao Chen regretted abandoning the attempt to the back, other times... It's really like the text says, it's too bad.

There was a period when Xu Linzhen was forced by him to hold the bed with his arm in reverse, folding a slip enough, her arm was shaking so much that she almost fell under the bed, and she couldn't get it back, just like a marionette, all by Liao Chen's aftermath.

Liao Chen also likes to do aftercare work, Xu Linyao's spirit he does not want to control, but controlling her body, the taste is more and more dissatisfied, but also really appreciate the heart.

Eating and drinking enough, his cold face can see the gentleness, holding a hair dryer to blow hair for Xu Linmao.

Probably men like long hair, Xu Linma has not cut short since the summer of graduation, at most it is to repair the tail, and now the hair is almost growing to the buttocks.

The soft and dense long hair tail is particularly neatly trimmed, spread out on the white back, like a silk fan, snaking out of the mysterious charm, and extremely stretched and prominent circles.

So the hair dryer blew on the hair, unconsciously it was pulled out of the power, the hot skin was pasted again, surprised Xu Linma did not breathe, coughed lightly and went sleepy.

She was so angry that she wanted to kick someone, and her legs were so sore that she couldn't use her strength, but it was more convenient for him to bully into the gentle countryside.

Hearing Liao Chen's chuckle, Xu Linzhen was so annoyed that she wanted to scold, "Are you Teddy's?" I'm exhausted! Are you rolling?

Liao Chen felt that her girlfriend's gentleness was not a bad thing, as long as she did not give her the strength to do it, she was also gentle like a sam when she scolded people, and the small movement that came out of the tip of her nose only made people want to bully her more.

So the next day, Xu Linyao's eyes were almost three o'clock in the afternoon.

While looking in the mirror, Xu Linzhen was so angry that she almost smashed the mirror.

The traces of the stars are like cold plums being hit by strong winds, thrown on the snow, the branches are gone, but the snow has a color, and the snow does not fade the plum color.

When Qin Yao came with the styling team, Jolina opened the door for him with a red face and whispered a reminder -

"Lin Zhen is not in a good mood, if you have anything to say, just tell me."

Qin Zhen.."..."And quarreled... Oh no, Miss Xu is going to fold their boss again?

Pretty!

He gave the clothes to Giolina and introduced to her, "This is specially designed by V Home Couture for Miss Xu, and the modeling team has been modeling the queen film emperor for many years, and it is very good to communicate, you know."

Jolina covered her mouth and smiled, she understood.

Xu Linma likes to have a good temper and talk softly and patiently, too many angled people she has little patience to speak.

I don't know how, obviously Xu Linma has never spoken quietly, except for Liao Chen, who does not easily give people faces, and at most does not talk to people.

But up to Jolina and Qin Yao, these personal assistants, down to the nanny aunt driver, inexplicably a little afraid of Xu Linyao.

It is not afraid of her, it is afraid that the service will not be good for her, and the consciousness will be sincere and fearful, and want to do things the best.

Giolina did not understand at all, Qin Yao had a slight number, just like their boss, and she was not easily angry, but as long as her face was expressionless, it made people afraid.

These heavenly horses that come out of the family have long been accustomed to decorating the appearance into the bone stitches, but after being in the upper position for a long time, there is always a breath on the body, and the indifference can affect people to be in awe.

What Qin Yao didn't understand was that Miss Xu had been with their boss for two and a half years, where did she come from with this aura?

Qin Yao never embarrassed herself, just sat in the living room and waited for Xu Linma to pack up and send her to the banquet.

But it didn't take long for Joelina to come down with the box, and inside the box was something that Qin Yao had brought.

"Assistant Qin, Lin Zhen asked you to take these away, she didn't want to put on too much concealer, she felt harsh when she saw them, and she didn't want to see them again."

All were adults, Qin Zhen of course understood what too much concealer meant, and was silent.

It seems that their boss is too able to fold in bed and annoy Miss Xu.

Although the clothes and jewelry and shoes and bags were nearly eight figures, Qin Yao still took it without a word and prepared to deal with it.

"Does Miss Na Xu have a requirement for dress?" Now that the time is still up, I will let someone send it at once. Giolina

shook her head, "No, Lin Zhen said that she should wear her own cheongsam, shoes and bags and decorations she likes, don't worry about Liao's people." "

Qin Zhen.."How

hard does this have to be folded? He couldn't help but think crooked, letting the cold dog food pat on his face, making his face a little hot.

He's just a single dog!

Cholina remembered the marks on Xu Linyao's body, and the temperature on her face could not go down at this time.

"Excuse me? Why are you both still facing blush? Aunt Liang came from the kitchen, saw the two people, and whispered.

Qin Yao and Jolina suddenly looked at each other, hurriedly turned away, ignored Aunt Liang's ridicule, and hurried to go their separate ways.

Fzone is the top styling team in Pucheng, the boss Frank has to make an appointment half a year in advance, but the rules are always broken, for the three major families in Pucheng, Frank will not miss even after pushing off the three films.

Originally, he was reminded by Qin Yao that he thought that the girlfriend of the new chairman of the board of directors of the group was not good at talking.

I didn't expect to see it, and found that Xu Linma's gentleness was unexpected, even if her temper was light, and she smiled faintly when she spoke to people, which was much better than those big names in the entertainment industry.

So Frank plans to take care of himself and use the housekeeper to make this gentle beauty the brightest cub in the whole field.

Xu Linma herself picked out a hand-woven black jinxi qipao, and the onyx-colored flowers were outlined with light gold lines, and the dark golden branches were inhabited by blue-backed painted with gold threads.

The overall pattern coloring on the cheongsam is not much, only on the light of the silk surface seems to be casually painted so much, but it seems to make the night colorful.

Frank's last stubbornness is probably to give Xu Linma a vintage smoke wave bun, and use a dark red lipstick for extremely elegant makeup.

Erzhu Xu Linzhen chose the hanging of the red gemstone flower, the five-centimeter stiletto heel black upper was dry and clean, holding a same-colored pouch with broken diamond edges, and stood in front of the mirror, there was no room for Frank to play.

The most gentle to show affection, the most afraid of gentleness to add charm.

The delicate and gentle Xiao'e was so dressed up, her red lips and hair, like a willow waist, gentle to the extreme, she became a knife, and her hands and feet were full of the power to harvest people's hearts.

The standing collar of the cheongsam covers most of the neck, the sleeves only reveal half of the thin wrists, and only the lower half of the body is hidden and white, and the coverage workload is greatly reduced.

Xu Linzhen was very satisfied, this dress was sent by her own paintings to be made on the fabric, and then cut by herself.

In the past, Grandma Shen loved to make clothes, and later her eyes were not good, Xu Linma took over her work, since those pinks were thrown clean, Xu Linyao came to make clothes again.

When Xu Linmei appeared at the banquet, the wine glasses in Yin Kaile's hand fell off.

"Groove, has this woman been so demon before?" Why did Second Brother Liao pour it out?

Yin Kai admitted to being lazy to pay attention to him, the beauty who loves to see, he also looked at it a few times, "Are you afraid that you don't want to be kicked?" Today people can wear high heels.

Yin Kaile thought about it, if the goblin in the cheongsam raised his legs and kicked at his face, the white legs were raised high...

"⺪!" Yin Kaile felt that his nose was itchy, and he covered his nose and wiped the wine on his body with some wolf, "This day, it is too easy to get on fire."

Yin Kaicheng looked at him with such an anxious look and sneered, "Don't say I didn't remind you, collect your little bit of dick, how many flowers are not enough for you to play?" Don't worry, then Liao's second leg will give you a discount. Of

course, it's certainly not a walking leg.

Yin Kaile covered his nose and did not speak, humming and leaning on the couch twice, but did not look at Xu Linyi again.

Xu Linzhen did not see Liao Chen, Qin Yao sent her in and left, only saying that Liao Chen had something to talk about with the Yin family, and asked her to eat something and wait.

Although there were many people who knew the scene, Xu Linma did not have the interest to come forward to say hello, pinched a cup of champagne, and was ready to go to the rest area, but ended up stepping on the text.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Xu Linzhen handed Su Wen a glass of wine.

Su Wen slammed it off,The makeup on the lips is a little flowery, and the whole person is a little wolf.

"Don't mention it, it wasn't my turn to keep an eye on the banquet, and Chang Wu's grandson had to fight against me, and he didn't know what he had said to our editor-in-chief, so he threw me here." The one who was in charge was also there, and he was about to kill me.

Xu Linzhen glanced at Yin Kaile and them, "He is sitting there, with your nature how can you bear not to clean him up?" In

a relationship, if a strong and enthusiastic woman becomes not like herself, it is too wronged.

If you suffer more grievances, even the best feelings will have problems, and in the end, most of them can only leave dog blood and unevenness everywhere.

Yuwen snorted softly, "Can I spare him?" Dream and go! The old lady didn't have time at this time, first gave him some pre-dinner snacks, and when I was done, I would kill him! It

was originally an unclear relationship, and it was okay to fold it in private, and reaching out too long to the other side's field of work, which was unacceptable to the text.

She was ready to score a score and say goodbye to Chang Wu.

Su Wen drank another glass of wine, sighing, "Some dog things, from a distance it is a person, close to see the dog things are insulting dogs, such things absolutely can not be left for the New Year!"

Xu Linzhen did not say a word, the words of the text cover too widely, but it is very reasonable.

Less than four months before the New Year, she thought.

The text phone kept ringing, and she dried the third glass of wine, "I'll go to work first, and then I'll come to you when I'm done."

Xu Linyi nodded, "Well, drink some water for a while, don't drink, drink too much when you are on fire, you will have acne the next day."

Su Wen hugged her, "Howl, sure enough, only Bao Er hurts me the most, and dog men deserve to die!" Someone

came to find Su Wen, and Su Wen hurried to get busy, or maybe he didn't need to see Chang Xingyun, which could make her hold her anger for a while.

Charity is a good thing, but for the family, it is more like a gorgeous package, and there are fewer people who are really dedicated to good, most of them are rich and ignorant women.

There was still more than an hour before the dinner began, and Xu Linma did not think of who to socialize with, but only hid in the corner.

"I heard that the girlfriend of the second young man came, he... People's means are really high, to retreat to advance, to catch the old way to let her play a new job.

"Maybe you really want to find a little wolf dog?" Do you know that there is only one person in her bed?

"So who knows, anyway, the thing she shared is right, it looks like the rank is quite high, stepping on a few boats without falling into the water is not a small case?"

......

Xu Linma's eyes fluttered with a smile and she sipped champagne, completely without the intention of punching her face in the past.

Women chewing their tongues is sometimes quite interesting, and they may not know the amount of information they say.

She used to like to sit quietly in the back of the commotion, listening to the rumors of envy and jealousy, all of which were relieved.

At this moment she leaned against the bar and listened very loudly.

To say the number of paragraphs, Xu Linzhen did not know whether she was high or not, she had wandered in the jungle forest all her life, she was indeed at ease, men and women were running after her, living like she was a beam of light.

Whether the halo on her body comes from her personality charm or more from the seduction of the Shen family, it is really unknown.

Xu Linzhen will not be inferior, but she will not be overconfident, this life can be a good job, she has a lot of time to slowly verify the true and false.

"Xu Linmao?" A middle-aged beauty wearing an unknown brand of couture came over and looked up and down at Xu Linyao, holding an emphasis on opening her mouth.

That reassuring Xun Er is very similar to Yi Han, not Yi Han's posture is good-looking, nor is Yi Han really reserved, beautiful and beautiful, just shelf goods, at a glance can see that it is boring.

Xu Linmao's posture did not change, only slightly standing up straight, nodding her head with a smile, "Are you?"

"I am Liao Chen's mother, Zhou Qin, and you can call me Lady Liao." Zhou Qin opened his mouth slightly disdainfully in coldness, seeing that Xu Linyao's eyes were slightly drooping, as if Xu Linyao was something dirty.

Xu Linma raised an eyebrow, she is generally not embarrassed by women, unless the other party is too ignorant.

Of course, she will still be gentler than men, and if she doesn't like it, just stay away or let the other person stay away.

"Is Mrs. Liao planning to throw me a check?" Xu Linzhen collected some smiles, and her tone was still gentle, "Don't smile at the small door and small household, I only accept cash payment." "

Zhou Qin.."..."