Chapter 20

Zhou Qin pulled the corner of his lips and tried his best to hide his contempt, "Miss Xu's meaning of this makes me not understand, our Liao family is also a head and a face, I heard that Ah Chen is good to you, is it difficult to lose you?"

Xu Linyue smiled and shook her head, her eyes still clear and detached, "I just don't know, Madame Liao is looking for me, what can I say."

Zhou Qin has been Mrs. Liao for so many years, and there is also some level of speaking, "I just came to remind Miss Xu that not everyone can marry into the Liao family, women, the most jealous of greed, after all, you and Ah Chen are together, then don't make him embarrassed."

Xu Linyi understood that the rich and noble women like to talk like this, and they don't like people to open up.

This Lady Liao was afraid that she had chosen Liao Chen's wife, but she probably couldn't control Liao Chen's choice, so she stood on her mother's commanding heights and solved the woman next to him.

The means are old-fashioned, but the old-fashioned means are also left over from the big wave most of the time, which is very easy to use.

"Mrs. Liao is right." Xu Linma smiled lightly, and her tone was even more restrained than hers, "Not only women, men and women are jealous of being too greedy, and it is really amazing that you can see me sharing my experience with me." Secretly

always paying attention to the people here sneaking a smile, Xu Linyao's words were level.

Who did not know that the most corrupt people in the Liao family were Zhou Qin and her eldest daughter-in-law, forcing Liao Chen to think of finding a woman to manage the Liao family's household affairs, and paying a large amount of investment with no obvious returns.

Zhou Qin's face was much colder, "Since Miss Xu understands, then I don't say much, I am a good temper, but Ah Chen's father is not, you are still young, don't go astray."

Xu Linzhen was amused to laugh, she had too many words of shame, such as this Lady Liao was too old to make mistakes, but she could afford to pay the cost of trial and error when she was young.

But this woman Xu Linyao really did not like, not to turn around and go is already her upbringing, be careful, that is too worthy of her.

Xu Linma thought about it for a moment, and said it to Zhou Qin, but also to the little girls in front of her.

"Since you know the weight of the Liao family, you should know that it is Liao Chen who is in charge of this relationship, and I only have the duty to obey." You don't have to worry too much, I know my identity very well, if Liao Chen chooses someone else, I am glad to take what I should take, go where I should go, and change cities is also a good choice. After all, who doesn't want to be an obedient person in bed, you say?

She nodded her head and gestured, "This is my promise to you, if you are really worried about the disharmony in your family, I regret it, I suggest you talk to Liao Chen." To

put it nicely, Zhou Qin haggled Liao Chen's side with more flowers, and the woman he didn't want to marry, no one could force it.

To put it mildly, Zhou Qin's behavior is degrading to the family, and since she feels that Xu Linmei is not on the card, she should not think that she can influence the Liao family's family affairs.

Left and right are a confused woman, saying that no matter how much Zhou Qin does not understand, Xu Linzhen really does not have a love for the cow playing piano.

The faces of the previous few girls who had spoken silently were all a little red, and they did not dare to provoke Liao Chen, and they hurried away like thieves with their heads down.

There was a woman in the corner who laughed out loud, "This girl is really interesting, scolding people without dirty words, people who understand lose their faces to death, can't understand and feel that being ridiculed is more breathless, and they can't send it out." The

goose-faced girl who accompanied the woman Yang Jia looked confused, "Huh? But how can I hear that this Miss Xu is being bullied? She didn't dare to go back, this Lady Liao was too much! The

woman lost her smile, rolled her eyes, and shook her head with a smile.

Like the Liao family, they do not need to rely on marriage to maintain their status, and they can choose what they like when they marry.

It's also nice to have a naïve daughter-in-law.

The woman, Lady Yin, laughed and said, "Then you can go to Kaixiu and ask about it, oh, when people come, I won't use you as an electric light bulb."

Yang Jia blushed fiercely and sniffed, "Madam, I'm just the secretary of the big and the young..."

Madame Yin smiled and said nothing, saw her old friend who was familiar with her, and walked away with the wine.

Yin Kaixiu and Liao Chen came out after talking, and Liao Chen glanced at the cheongsam goblin sitting at the bar.

The overly seductive curves made his face tense up, and his face was expressionless and he rushed past Xu Linmao.

"Why didn't you wear the clothes I picked for you?" Liao Chen hugged Xu Linyi from behind, covering her figure so that the peeping eyes could only see his back.

Xu Linma lazily leaned into his arms, and outside she always gave Liao Chen face, and her tone was extremely gentle, "Do you want others to see the traces on my body, so that people know how bad my boyfriend is?"

Liao Chen was a little reasonable, and kissed her next to her ear, "You are more and more like a goblin, your boyfriend is a little uncontrollable, what to do?" "Well

... Let my boyfriend go to the temple for a while? Xu Linyi laughed lightly and teased.

Liao Chen smirked, "Although I don't believe in Buddhism, in the pure land of Buddhism, it is not so solemn and not very good."

Xu Linyao heard what he meant, and looked at him lightly, "I didn't say I wanted to go with you, I just went out for a walk." "Where

to go?" Liao Chen raised an eyebrow, and the desire for control came up again.

With a delicate, cool depression, he looked down at the past, "During this time, the independence days in Brazil and Mexico should be quite lively, Germany has a beer festival, the Alps ski is not bad, where you want to go, I arrange the route."

Xu Linma did not want to go abroad, spent dozens of hours on the plane, and had to fall jet lag, too tired.

Just now Su Wen and Zhou Qin's words made her have the intention of Xingxing Qingshan, if she wanted to leave Liao Chen, she did not want to stay in Pucheng.

As for where to go...

"I want to go to Dragon City to see, it's so big, I haven't been to Dragon City yet." Xu Linzhen murmured softly.

Dragon City here is still the capital, but Dragon City does not have the Jin clan, but there is the Si clan.

Si's Ah... Her former fiancé's family, the man who was eventually kicked out of the hospital by her and stood outside her hospital room and refused to go, was the heir of the Si clan at that time.

Liao Chen didn't like the distance in Xu Linyao's eyes, and lowered his head and bit her ear, "There's something fun in Dragon City, it's cold and dry over there, it's not as fun as the northernmost red market, at least there are snow scenes."

Xu Linyao's ears hurt, tonight she came out to socialize and talk to people so much of her temper, she didn't want to guard people to get angry, she pushed Liao Chen.

"You let me go, I'm going to the bathroom, and the dinner party is about to start?"

Liao Chen was just about to say something, when he saw Yin Kaixiu wash his eyes, he paused, and took the handbag for Xu Linyao, "For a while you will sit with me and wait for you here."

Xu Linzhen muttered lightly.

When Xu Linyi walked away, Yang Jia, the little girl standing next to Yin Kaixiu, also ran away.

The big guys said what she was doing there, and the boss's eyes were about to eat her, and he ran first to pay respect.

"What's wrong?" Liao Chen came over with a wine glass, slightly inexplicable irritability, and drankTaking a big mouthful, he looked at Yin Kaixiu's evil wolf staring into the eyes of the little white rabbit and laughed out.

"Are you ready to eat the grass?"

Yin Kaixiu was expressionless and did not give Liao Chen the opportunity to tease him, "I will handle my own affairs, you still take care of yourself first, don't fire in the backyard."

Liao Chen raised his eyes to look at him, "What do you mean?"

Yin Kaixiu painted the dialogue that Secretary Xiao Yang had spoken to him and told Liao Chen, and the corner of his lips was pulled in an arc, "Your mother does not dare to provoke you, presumably Uncle Liao is unwilling and has any plans, and you have some points in your heart."
When Liao Ruying was the chairman of the board, in fact, the Yin family and the Chang family did not have deep cooperation with the Liao family, and now that
Liao Chen is in power, he is clearer than his father, the Yin family and the Chang family have their own plans, and some cooperation has even been promoted.

Therefore, whether from the perspective of friends or interests, Yin Kaixiu did not want Liao Chen to be dragged behind.

Liao Chen did not take Zhou Qin's behavior to heart, and even his father Liao Ruying's plan was clear to him, but Lin Yao's words made him cold.

Is it because you want to change city life that you plan to go out for a walk?

No wonder the woman who lived in the house suddenly took the initiative to propose that she was planning to find a way back for herself.

Liao Chen couldn't tell if he was more angry or more impatient.

Now he really had no intention of ending up with Xu Linmao, nor was he ready to marry a wife, serving such a little ancestor every day would be a waste of his time, and the taste he got from Xu Linyi was getting more and more, so why should he give up the near and far.

But Xu Linyao's posture made him very disliked, saying that it was she who loved him until he died and lived, and begged him to love her as long as he loved her even a little, he was good enough for this goblin, but the better she was, the more she kicked her nose in the face.

It seemed that he was too accustomed to her, and he forgot that the sky was high.

By the time Xu Linma came out again, Liao Chen was already full of people and there was no empty seat.

Xu Linmao's anger also came up, is this dog man not going to live past tonight?

She turned her head and left.

"Miss Xu, Mr. Liao asked you to come over." A service officer wearing a three-piece vest rushed over to pick up, "Please wait, Mr. Liao is talking to someone about something, and will soon give you some time."

Xu Linma felt that she might be too good in nature, and when she met people she hated, she didn't want to say a word at most, and rarely embarrassed people in person.

With that kung fu argument, understatement makes it easier for people to deal with behind her back, she used to be dirty and bad, and she was a little lazy about what she did.

But now her heart was so good that she was almost about to explode, Shen Cheng Baozhu didn't have the hobby of holding back her temper, and he Liao Chen was enough to match the key.

"Get out of the way." Xu Linma cooled down and glanced at the waiter.

The waiter made her look numb with this indifferent look, "Miss Xu..."

Xu Linma walked around him, and the waiter did not dare to really grab it.

But the waiter did not dare, Liao Chen's bodyguard dared.

Xu Linyi was not in a hurry, casually swept her eyes, took a kitchen knife from the table, and looked at the bodyguard lightly, "Today you dare to step on my finger, and the blood is not finished." You can grab it, you can try whether I dare to stab Liao Chen in the body or myself.
After
saying that, she took the kitchen knife and walked out with ease.

There is no need to be angry, but she is not afraid of trouble, quarrels are nothing, and the fuss is really moving.

Liao Chen received the notice, was stunned, and came to Xu Linyao with a black face.

Seeing that Xu Linyi had forced the two five big and three thick men backwards step by step, but did not dare to step on her at half, he smiled angrily.

The hell is that he also inexplicably did not dare to recruit Xu Linyao.

Although she never mentioned it again, Liao Chen always remembered the scene where Xu Linzhen stood in the bathtub without inches, slapped him lightly, and then said that she had died once.

He knew that the goblin was moving smoothly and annoyed her, and it was definitely not the goblin who was uncomfortable.

"Who you off?" Liao Chen silently approached Xu Linma and hugged her to take the kitchen knife down.

Xu Linyao's face was cold, and her tone had completely lost patience, "I don't want you to lose your face, Liao Chen, my patience is also limited, you are a smart person, then you should be clear, now you let go, wait until I am discouraged, everything else is good to say, if you don't let me, I don't want you."

She looked up at Liao Chen, "I don't have a second chance here."

Liao Chen made her heart burn with the same fire, his eyes were a little cold, but the corners of his lips smiled, "Learn me to talk?" Then your heart is fierce enough.

He said he didn't want her several times, and each time it was thunder and rain and a little bit, and she said she didn't want him, and once he was going to settle the dust.

Is this love for him? Scold......

"When a woman likes someone, she will lie the most, and in the same way, if a woman doesn't like it, her heart is fiercer than water." Xu Linyao said lightly, "Let go, or I'll be angry."

Liao Chen sneered, "Oh? How are you ready to shine?

Xu Linzhen looked up at him, "You really want to know?

Liao Chen's heart jumped wildly, and the fire that was suppressed made his heart, liver, spleen, lungs and stomach unbearable.

"I'll send you back."

Xu Linma pushed him away, "The last thing I want to see now is you, Liao Chen, some words are meaningless, don't force me."

Liao Chen clenched her wrist tightly, but knowing that she was impatient with pain, she quickly released it and took a deep breath.

Nodding, "Let the bodyguard and driver send you back."

Xu Linzhen didn't say a word to him, and she walked away without looking back.

Liao Chen calmly arranged for someone to send Xu Linyi back, and until the end of the dinner, he did not open his mouth again with no expression.

It was hard for him to see on his face that none of the people who dared to approach him, not even Zhou Qin, dared to go up and touch his son's moldy head.

After the dinner, Liao Chen returned to Baochen's apartment, only Aunt Liang and Jolina were there.

Seeing Liao Chen, the aunt hid in the kitchen, and Jolina's face turned white.

Liao Chen lowered his voice, "What about people? Jolina's

voice trembled a little, "Yes, pack your bags in the bedroom, tomorrow morning you have to catch the plane, go, go to Dragon City." "

Liao Chen closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose, "You don't have to worry about any movement you hear." He

is a violent temper, Xu Linma's patience after changing her temperament is also extremely poor, both of them are Leo, and they never wronged themselves.

But one is thunderous and popular, so powerful that no one dares to provoke, what will be made on the spot, a skilled bone palm, palm stroke, are all knife cutting flesh, knife knife to see blood.

If two people do not quarrel, they will quarrel, but if they do not control their temper, they will inevitably break their lives and deaths, and they must divide the victory and defeat.

But what makes Liao Chen even more angry now is that he has gradually become a prey from the identity of a hunter, and although he does not understand love, he begins to look forward to the possibility of a lifetime with Xu Linyao.

What about Lynn?

She silently used a gentle net to tie him to death, and gentle was also a knife, slowly pricking him again and again, and always wanted to pull away.

Is this loving a person? Even if he does not understand love, Liao Chen himself has had many women, and it is clear that this is a manifestation of no interest.

He wanted to act, wanted to punish Xu Linyao, and even wanted to break her and make her beg for forgiveness.

But the reason for him to hold back the fire again and again was precisely that he killed a goblin, personally released a lawless goblin, and stuck it in one head.

He wasn't going to go ashore, and the goblin didn't want to, and he had to die in one piece.

With a loud bang, Liao Chen threw the door against the wall, his cold face expressionless, and the sharp eyes of the danfeng had already brewed the storm, just waiting for the storm to pour in the blink of an eye.

"Coming back?" Xu Linma was shocked and turned her head to see that his look was gentle.

"The banquet in Pucheng is really boring, will you take me to the banquet in Dragon City?" You have your friends there, right?

Without waiting for Liao Chen to speak, she stroked her lips, "Well... They shouldn't know you have a girlfriend either, right? The

smile rippled slightly on the face of the hibiscus, and the smile even spread into the black and white eyes.

At this moment, the apricot eyes were still slightly rounded because of the shock just now, and the water was shining, extremely shallow, almost invisible by the light, but it instantly destroyed the lightning bolt in Liao Chen's heart.

He must have looked at Xu Linmao for a while, and then dragged her to pick her up, "Wait two days, I will arrange the work at hand, just go to Dragon City, take a private plane over."

Xu Linzhen softly grabbed his neck and looked up to take his not so gentle kiss, "Well, I'll wait for you."

She hummed softly and closed her eyes, allowing Liao Chen to increase her strength, gently opening her lips according to his wishes, and moaning the sound of the elves, so as to make the wind and rain more urgent.

The rain blows and blows with a little intensity, and the entanglement and blending can make each other seem to have warmth, so that there is no need to argue who loves whom and who does not love the story.

Love is too complicated, and Xu Linzhen doesn't have that patience anymore.

But she also did not plan to break the net with Liao Chenyu, she wanted to get the results she wanted, she had no Shen family to rely on, she couldn't afford to break it, and some things had to be slowly planned.

Dragon City was a good realm, and there were also some people she was interested in meeting, and these people still had to rely on Liao Chen to see.

So what kind of war is going on?

No matter how fierce and fierce the prey is, when the hunter is not interested, the duel is not necessary.

Liao Chen felt Xu Linyao's distraction, blocked her lips with force, and bit into the corner of her lips until she tasted the taste of blood before letting her breathe.

"What are you thinking?" He asked from a high place, not knowing it, the eyes that looked down were no longer visible, and the temperature at the bottom of his eyes slowly warmed up, burning.

"Thinking..." Xu Linzhen tilted her head with a thin eyebrow, tilted her head and smiled lightly, then climbed his neck and bit down, "... What breed of dog are you, it hurts to bite. "Hiss

..." Liao Chen's lips hurt suddenly, but her mood was better, she bit much heavier than him.

So the wind and rain rose again, and Liao Chen's voice was inexplicably a little sad, "Cruel little goblin, will you be sad and hurt your man next time?"

Xu Linzhen was forced to scream out by him, and the corners of her eyes were red with tears, "Dog stuff, you can't do it lightly!" The

soft scolding of Xiao Wei made Liao Chen laugh lightly, and she couldn't help but listen to her, and the night gradually softened down, but it was late to see the dawn.

The author has something to say: The

female goose is gentle and cold in everything she does now, but with a temper, you can see that she is actually very fierce.

But the depression in her heart has not yet been resolved, so she is not interested in anything, and it seems that she is interested in everything she does.

When she finds the target and is healed for the scars, it is not a soft child Oh ~

today it will be two changes, tomorrow continue to try three more.

Warning: There are green tea little wolf dogs in Dragon City, and when you return from Dragon City, the dog stuff is going to be dumped.