||3||

Brother turned DILF

______________________________________

Dinner was not going to be fun.
My stupid luck made me run around the apartment trying to find something to wear. Mainly because I couldn't afford or have time to go to the laundromat for a load of laundry.

I settled on an outfit that I purchased in high school a few years ago. It was a pink sweater and a pleated skirt. I looked like a sweet little girl. But it was literally the only thing that was clean and still fit.
Well, it kinda fit. A few inches in height and around my chest made the outfit a little more risqué that it used to be in college.

But who was I impressing anyway. Right?
Wrong.

When we got to the modest two story home across town, I wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't know Pulkit at all, and Pulkit's brother was a complete wild card.
The door opened to none other than Business DILF, also known as Mr. Kundrra. Turns out that Pulkit's last name is...you guessed it! Kundrra.

"Pulkitttt!" Then he turned to mom and said, "And this glowing beauty must be Ramya!" Mr. Kundrra pulled her into a big hug. Then pulled back and held his hands out. "I can't believe you are already showing!"
"Yes, twins will do that," mom blushed and giggled. Ugh, flirting with him, too!
"And this must be your daughter. Tejasswi is it?" Mom turned to look at me as I simply nodded with likely a stunned look. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Please call me Karan."
My brain was a bit frazzled. I know I was staring. So, I just shook his hand, "O-okay."
Then he gave me his sunshine, center of the universe smile. I'm pretty sure my panties melted down my legs.
"You can see where you got your good looks. Oh gosh! Where are my manners! Come on in and make yourselves at home," Mr. Kundrra ushered us inside. He and Pulkit took the food we brought to the kitchen while we led ourselves to the living room.
Wait, did he just say I was good looking? But like some dad version of that.
Oh God, my outfit! I must look like an idiot. He was just being nice. No, my mother didn't dress me!

Pulkit and his brother came back in the room laughing. I could see where Pulkit got his good looks, too. But dang, his brother gave him a run for his money.
Pulkit sat on the couch with mom. And Mr. Kundrra sat beside me on the love seat.
I began to nervously wring my hands. He was making me so nervous and he was just sitting there. When he spoke it was ten times worse.

But I couldn't help look at him. I was mesmerized by his smile and voice. Snap out of it!
That was until they started to talk about the pregnancy. They were saying something about how quickly it happened, and how they couldn't believe it. Cue eye roll.

"Mom, you should have used protection at least. It just seems so...so slutty," I muttered. 

Mom had preached protection to me since I knew about sex. She even bought me condoms before I started college. This just seemed so out of character. I mean, I'm evidence that she knew what would happen.

"Teju! Please watch your mouth!" Mom was clearly embarrassed. I didn't even considered how shitty it made me look. It was almost like autopilot.
Mr. Kundrra turned to me with a look that had me re-evaluate looking at him. So incredibly angry. "Apologize to your mother this instant, young lady."

Holy shit. One second I was ready to jump his bones and the next I want to beg his forgiveness. "Uh, umm," I looked at mom for help and then back at Mr. Kundrra. "I-I..."
"Apologize now, Tejasswi," Mr. Kundrra pressed. "I won't have such rude behavior in my house."
"I-I'm s-sorry," I finally stammered as I hung my head head down low. This was humiliating. I never apologized to my mom like this. I know I should, but I was so wrapped up in hurting and resenting her.

"It's okay. Thank you for saying sorry," mom said, likely as surprised at the apology as I was embarrassed by giving it.
"Good girl. People appreciate polite young ladies," Mr. Kundrra said and patted my knee. I nodded my head at him in a daze. But I could still feel the thrum from that innocent touch. Lord help me.
Mr. Kundrra jumped up and excused himself to finish up dinner.

"So how is Rohan doing?" Mom asked as though nothing has just happened. Did she not see the sparks?
"Um, he's fine," I shrugged. "I mean he is a little different than I thought." But there was no way I was admitting just how different.
"Oh?" Pulkit said. "You guys still good? Or are you moving out?"
"Moving out? Um, well, I don't have anywhere to go," I shrugged. "I mean, it's fine."
"Teja! You can come home..."
I knew that would be her response.
"Dinner is ready!" Mr. Kundrra said from the edge of the room before I could respond to mom.
We went to the dining room and filled our plates. I was impressed that a single man could make such a spread. We sat around the table and continued talking.

After dinner, Mr. Kundrra started to clear the table. "Teju, please help Karan with the dishes," mom requested.
"Moooom," I groaned. "Why do I have to? They don't." I'm not sure why it mattered to me that she didn't make the other young people clean up, but it really got on my nerves. They were only a few years older!

"Tejasswi!" Mom scolded.
"Young lady, you will do as you are told," Mr. Kundrra said in his harsh and unwavering voice. "This behavior will not be tolerated."
The idea of disappointing him again made my stomach roil. Why was I still acting like this in front of this man? So I jumped up and began to gather plates.

I followed Mr. Kundrra to the kitchen. I felt like I was scurrying along like a little chihuahua at its owners feet.
At the sink, I placed the dishes down, but I wasn't sure of my next move. Do I wash them? Do I just leave the room?
"I wash, you dry," Mr. Kundrra said as he handed me a towel.
"Yes, sir," I mumbled as though I was speaking to my teacher at school.
"You really should speak up when speaking with adults," he said as he began to wash the dishes and handing them to me to dry.
"Okay," was all I could say.
"Okay?" He asked.
"Um, okay...sir?"
He laughed. "I meant, is that all you have to say?"
"Um, well...I am an adult."
"You don't seem to act like one," he said very nonchalantly.
"But I am." I was angry, but more disappointed and sad that he thought I was a child.
"An adult wouldn't speak to their mother as you did this evening, young lady," he said.

I'm sure I looked like a petulant child. My lower lip was pouted and my eyes were watery as I looked down at the dish in my hand.
"Don't be upset. Just be better," he said as he washed and dried his hands. "Shall we?" He asked as he lead me toward the kitchen door. Once closer to the living room, he leaned a little closer and whispered, "Be good."

______________________________________

Hi Readers,

Here goes the third chapter. Oof I'm being regular *surprised*

Hope you liked this one. Share your reviews in the comments along with suggestions and guesses.

Do vote and share.

Shower your love on this one until the next one comes.

~Lots of Love