||11||

Are you impressed ?

_____________________________________

It's crazy how one minute you hate someone. And the next you want them to swallow you whole so that you are always together. Ok, so perhaps that sounded better in my head.

But these evenings with Mr. Kundrra had been nothing short of amazing. He fed into every kinky desire I had, and I was sure I would discover new ones.

But he hadn't moved past fingering me and touching my breasts. It was like we were hurry up and wait. And it had been weeks!

And if this was all I ever got I would die happy. However, I would really like to touch him.
He never forgot to remind me that we agreed that he could touch me, but we did not agree that I could touch him. And I tried!

I truly didn't understand why. For most guys that was all they wanted - someone to touch their dick. But if I even brushed past him wrong he scolded me.
But I wasn't about to complain. At least not yet.

"Wanna watch a movie, baby girl?" Mr. Kundrra asked after dinner. He had taught me how to make his favorite chicken dish so that I could make it in the future.
I adored cooking for him. Caring for him in ways he typically cared for me. I felt like we were playing house. But perhaps with a little domestic discipline.

"Um, sure. What do you want to watch?"
"Let's see. Nothing R rated..."
"Why?!" I asked with a pout as we sat on the sofa.
"Young lady, watch the attitude. And you know why," he said. "Because they are too mature for you."
"I'm twenty three. Almost twenty four," I mumbled.
"Mmhm, well rules are rules. So let's see," he said as he flipped through the various Disney+ pages.
"I'm not a child. I don't need to watch Disney." He was just so...grrr.
"Well, I was going to suggest a Marvel film, but I guess..."
"Oh! Yes! I haven't seen the one with the Viking." I can't say I know my super hero's, but big hammers and pecs I was well versed in.
"Thor?" He laughed. "Fine. Thor it is. See that wasn't so bad. It's not like I'm making you watch cartoons like a little girl."
"Thank goodness." I had heard about those daddies that did age play and that wasn't for me. I didn't mind the juvenile names we using for aspects of our sex life, but I could never color a coloring book while wearing a diaper.

But I wouldn't judge. And knowing Mr. Kundrra, I wouldn't put it past him to have a night where we played at that. If he wanted it, he would definitely get it.

After the movie was on, Mr. Kundrra laid down on his side and pulled me down in front of him. We were basically spooning watching this...alien movie? Alien with some sweet lats and abs. Am I right?

I couldn't focus on the movie as Mr. Kundrra would mindlessly rub my arm. Or I could feel his breath on my neck. And then I felt his hard cock press against my backside. That's when I nearly begged him to go to my room.

His hand moved to my front. He brushed his fingertip along my breast and circled my nipple.
I moaned low in the back of my throat. My eyes were closed so I could focus on his touches.

"Daddy really shouldn't be touching you right now. Do you know why, baby girl?"
"No."
"Hm?"
"No, daddy."
"Because daddy's cock really wants inside your little kitty, baby. It's so fucking hard." He pushed it forward into my rear.
I was nearly panting. "That's okay, daddy. I'd like..."
"No, baby," he pinched my nipple. "It wouldn't be right to do that. I don't want to take advantage of my baby girl."
Please take advantage!
"Besides, I don't have any condoms..."
"But daddy..." I wasn't going to let this opportunity go by.
"Sorry, baby."
"I could suck it," I offered. I had only tried that once with Rohan but he had too much to drink and couldn't keep it stiff. "I could try sucking your cock for you, daddy."
"Oh really?" He said moving his finger up to my mouth. I circled it with my tongue and then brought it inside. "I'm pretty sure daddies aren't supposed to put their cocks inside their little girls' dirty mouths."
"Daddy! Please, I want to," I begged around his finger.
"You want daddy's cock in your mouth? But baby girl, daddy isn't a gentle man when it comes to his cock getting wet. Daddy's cock is very demanding."
"It's okay. Please let me." I was so hungry for it.
"Daddy may not be able to control himself once inside," he warned as he began to kiss the back of my neck. "Daddy would want you to be at his mercy. Completely focused on one thing - worshiping daddy's cock like you need it to breathe."

His hand went down between my legs and felt my jean clad pussy. It caused me to push my hips back toward his.

"I don't think you can take it like the good girl I know you want to be for daddy," he said near my ear. "You want to be good for daddy, right? Daddy's sweet submissive little girl?"
"God yes, daddy," I said. "Please."
"Then go to your room and take off all of your clothes. I'll be there momentarily."
"Yes, daddy," I scrambled up from my laying position. Once I was standing, Mr. Kundrra sat up.
"Pillow on the floor and kneeling. Understand?"
"Yes, daddy," I said scurrying to my room.

***

For whatever reason, it took him about ten minutes to arrive in my room. I had a feeling he just wanted to draw out my anticipation and also see if I would stay in my required position.
But the wait was worth it. Mr. Kundrra came in the room only wearing his jeans. And every suspicion I had about his physique was an underestimation.

How could a forty-something year old man have such a tone torso? He wasn't bulky, but lean and defined. I knew he ran, but there must be more than that because...damn!
He smiled as he saw me ogle him. Does he have any idea what that does to me?

He squatted before me so that we were eye level. Then he put his thumb over my lips, and giving a slight rub, "You seem to like what you see. Is daddy living up to your expectations?"
"More," is all I could push out through my lips.
"More than you expected?" He chuckled. "Let's see if I can impress you even more, shall we, baby girl?"

I nodded. I knew what he meant. I was about to get a mouth full of it.
Mr. Kundrra easily rose to his full height. His hands went to his waistband. "Shall I? Or do you want..."
Without anything further, my hands were rising to his button. I made quick work of the fastenings and began to jerk down the jeans.

"Slow down, baby. We have all night," he said. He palmed his bulge over his briefs. "You want daddy's cock all night, right baby?" A complete understatement.

I moaned and he lifted his hand for me to pull down his underwear. I didn't look at him until they were at his feet.

Do all men this age have such hard cocks? I thought after a certain age they became limp and flaccid, needing blue pills or something. But he was definitely not flaccid.

It shot upward and against his lower abs. The shaft was about nine inches and covered in veins. It curved just slightly toward his belly, and all I could imagine was it rubbing my G spot.

"Are you impressed?" He laughed.

_____________________________________

Hello beautiful readers,

Here goes the next part. Hope you guys are enjoying and liking the story.

Also do not forget to drop in your reviews and suggestions along with  guesses for the upcoming parts of the story.

Do vote and share until the next part is uploaded.

~Lots of Love