||12||

Wouldn't Let You Go

_______________________________________

"I love it. You are beautiful," I said. It sounded so corny as it left my lips. But I couldn't help it. It was the first word that came to me.
"Then show daddy how much you love it," he said as he took the base and offered his cock to me by gently tapping it on my lips.

I reached up a timid hand and wrapped it around the shaft. I'm not sure why, but I looked up at him to see if he approved. And he gave one nod.
I stuck out my tongue and moved the tip over it before licking. I moved down the side of the shaft toward his shaved balls. He had shaved everywhere, too.

I decided to spend some time down their appreciating them by licking and sucking each one into my mouth. My hand stayed on the shaft and stroked as I took care of his sensitive sack.

"That's it, baby. Show daddy how much you love his balls. They are so full for you. Do you want his seed on your tongue and down your throat?"

I hummed against his testicles and then moved my mouth and tongue along the shaft to his crown. Once I reached my prize, I licked the precum off the tip. The wet head then entered my nearly salivating mouth.
I slid it down my tongue to the back of my throat. Then back up again.

"You are doing so well, baby. Just a little more down your throat. Your filthy little slut mouth is so good to daddy. Take as much as you can like a good girl."
I tried again and although I gagged a little I could almost touch my lips to his pelvis.
"Again," he commanded.

I tried again, but this time his hands came behind my head to pull me toward his cock. I choked a bit and could feel drool fall from my mouth, but I didn't tap out. He finally released my head.
"Look you you, baby. Such a good girl for daddy. Now daddy's going to get a little rough."
I nodded breathing while I still could.

He grabbed my head and face to bring down on his cock. He held them still and began to fuck his cock into my mouth and throat. It was like he was fucking a pussy with how forceful and dominating he was.
I began to touch my clit, I was so aroused by the use. "You like being used by your daddy." It wasn't a question, but a statement of fact.

He kept up his pumping, his balls grazing my face. His grip tight in my hair.
"Get ready. Yeah, take all of daddy's cum," he growled the command into the ceiling as his orgasm roared from his throat.

After a few shots in my mouth, he pulled out, spraying some on my face and chest. He looked down at me.
His finger gathered the cum from my face and fed it to me. "Good girls love their daddy's cum." I sucked and licked his finger clean.

He squatted back down and gather the cum from my breasts. "This is a gorgeous site right here. Pink nipples with cream on top. Open." He fed me the last of his cum.

I was so blissed out by just being with him, taking in all the pheromones that I forgot all about my throbbing clit. That is until he rubbed it with the finger that had just been in his mouth.

"Baby girl's clitty is so swollen. Do you need daddy to take care of it?"
"Yes. Please, daddy," I said looking in his blue eyes. "Please."
"Since you begged so nicely," he startled me by lifting me up over his shoulder and hoisting me on to the bed where I lay spread eagle.
He started with a kiss to my clit. A sucking, licking, and biting kiss.
"I love how big it gets. So fucking excited, isn't it?" He went back to it and then went lower to my wet hole.

He gave it as few licks, and then put his index finger inside. After two pumps, he inserted a second finger. He began to flick his tongue over my clit until I was on the edge. As soon as I let go, he slammed a third finger inside my grasping cunt and let me ride it out feeling full.

Before I could even piece together what just happened, he threw me over his shoulder again. This time he placed me on my feet and he sat on his bench.

As usual, I instinctively draped my body over his lap. "Good girl," he praised. "We can't forget about your nightly punishments. You obey so well now. My obedient little slut."

Mr. Kundrra began to punish my bottom. It was relentless. Like he needed to rid me of a demon. A demon that was him. But I took every swat.
When he finished he pulled me onto his lap per our custom. I was crying from the hard spanking, but was far from sad.

"Your tears are mine. I adore each one," he said wiping them with a crooked finger. "I don't think I can hold myself back from fucking you much longer."
"Then don't," I sniffled.
"I don't think it is a good idea, baby girl. I'm afraid that if I start, then I won't want to stop. That I will be devastated if you leave. And I could never ask you to stay."
"Why couldn't you? I don't want to go away..."
"You are young. You need to see the world. Go back to work or may be college. Not be with a man almost twice your age."
"I may be young but I can make my own decisions about..."
"I wouldn't let you go, Tejasswi. I would end up trapping you here and I can't do that again," he said lifting me up and setting me on my feet. Then he walked out the door.

I wanted to run after him and beg him to talk to me. But part of me knew he needed space.
I was falling for this man and he was pushing me away. I felt like I was being torn in two.

I knew he would never let me stay. I knew he planning for me to leave. I had a feeling I would hear from mom soon telling me to come home. Or perhaps an affordable apartment would become available. And off I would go. Like I meant nothing.

I looked in the mirror on the vanity. I studied my feature. I looked healthier. The bags were gone. The dark circles vanished. The cheeks that were sunken had come back to life. I had come back to life.

Tomorrow was mom's birthday party. Mr. Kundrra and I were supposed to go.
Even my dad was invited because of his connections with mom's job. And I guess to see me.
But could this be it? Could Mr. Kundrra just leave me at my mom's house and never let me come back here? God, I hope not.

_______________________________________

Hey Wattpad People,

Hope the story is going according to your expectations and of not then do let me know what all changes can be made.

Here's the next chapter, I believe you all would've liked this one.

Do vote and share this chapter until the next one is uploaded (probably by tomorrow).

~Lots Of Love