||19||

Yours is the light by which my spirit's born

______________________________________

After the visit with mom, we went by my dad's house. His exact words were: "Like mother, like daughter."
Karan did all he could to cool his temper, but we ended up leaving with me pulling him by his arm.
"I do not like that man. How your mother ever..."
"I know, I know. Trust me. I know," I said, emotionally worn out from the day. "Can we please go home?"
"Lift your skirt," Karan order out of nowhere. Now? Ugh.
"Here? In the car?" This seemed a little risky even in the dark.
"Baby girl, I don't want to ask you again. Remember our rules, hm? Whatever and whenever daddy says," he reminded.
"Yes, daddy," I said as I began to pull up the hem.

"All the way up. I want your bottom on the leather. And legs spread."
I did as he commanded. His hand came between my legs moments after I complied. He found what he always did under my skirt, nothing but a smooth pussy.
"Good girl. I was worried that given our destinations that you would forget the rules," he was moving his fingers over my entire center. "I knew you didn't wear a bra. I'm sure everyone did, my little slut."
"Daddy," I sighed out of frustration. I knew he couldn't do much in the car, and his words always got me so horny.
"Hm? Are you going to be a little brat now, baby girl?"

"N-no," I pouted. "I just don't like it when you get me all excited and we can't do any thing about it."
"Oh really? But you plan to do what daddy says?"
"If I have to..."
"Daddy doesn't like the attitude right now," he growled, slapping my naked pussy.
"Daddy!"
"Did you think you could get pregnant and not continue to be a good girl? Did you think daddy would forgive poor behavior and disobedience?" He pinched my engorged clit causing me to moan. "You better think again, baby girl."

"But daddy...I'm trying to be good," I whined as he pinched my clit again.
I noticed we had stopped the car, and I looked out the window. It was dark with no cars or lights around. It looked like a park.

"Daddy? Where are we?"
"We are at the place where you are about to get punished, baby girl," he said as he opened his door. Karan walked around to my door and opened it. "Out."

"B-but daddy..."
"Tejasswi," he scolded in a low tone. The same tone that got my panties wet.
I tried to pull my skirt down but he stopped me, "No, bratty little sluts don't get their modesty. Out."

I looked around in the darkness and knew we were alone. I slowly got out of the car with my skirt around my waist.

"Finish undressing," he ordered.
"Daddy..." I whined but began to undress. It wasn't much, a skirt and top.
"Turn," he was being so blunt tonight. So to the point.

I turned around to face the car. He walked me toward it so that my body was pressed against the spring-day, cool metal.

"I'm going to spank you out here in the open, since you can't seem to obey. Understand, young lady?" He only called me that when he was truly punishing my attitude.

I nodded my head while he pulled my hips back. My ass now on display, my hands on the roof of the car, and my back slightly arched.
I could see his silhouette in the moonlight as he came to my side. "Why are you being punished, my naughty little girl?"

I hung my head between my extended arms. "For being rude and not doing as daddy asked."
"That's right, baby girl. And how many spanks should bad girls get in public? Hm?"
"Um...as many as daddy wants to give...?" I wasn't sure I could ever guess. I would likely come up short no matter the number. Deference to his calculation was my best recourse.

"Good girl for putting daddy's judgment before your own," he said as he rubbed my bottom with his warm hand. "The air is a little cool tonight. Do you feel it chilling your body, my naughty slut?"

He moved his other hand so that it lightly skimmed my hardened, cold nipples. "Yes, daddy!" I spat out as the feeling of his ghosted touch was sending small pleasure signals to my pussy.

"Mm, yes, baby. I see that you are. I bet you would love daddy to start your punishment soon, hm? So you can get your naked little body out of the cold. Or perhaps so your bottom can start to heat up."

With that he withdrew the hand on my bottom and began to spank. The slaps rang through the cool evening cutting the silence like a knife.
The impacts pushed me further towards the car as I tried to keep my feet still in my Converse low tops.

Karan repositioned me so that I was back where I started. But this time he spread my legs further apart. The next set of spanks landed on my pussy that was already beginning to moisten and leave wet spots on my thighs.

"Your first punishment since you found out you are carrying daddy's baby. Don't think I will go easy on you just because I fertilized that slutty young cunt," he then moved his spanks to my breast by holding it and slapping down on my nipples.

After a few slaps he would squeeze my breast, almost like he was milking a cow. Then go back to the slapping.

Before I knew it, he had me kneeling in front of him. My face was in his hand as he looked upon me. He always liked to rub my lips with his thumb or finger and today was no different.

I felt his thumb press against my lips as he watched its movement. I watched his eyes scan over my body in the soft light of the moon.

In the dark, his eyes looked black and dangerous, so different from their normal blue. Yet even shrouded in night, I felt myself drawn to him and his unwavering aura.

Was he the lighthouse or the sun? Did he warn of the rocky shore or warm my skin? If I draw too close, am I broken by the risks ahead or burned up in the heat?

For now, I only knew that I felt the warmth, even on a cold night. I felt it ignite my skin and burn my worries.

But I never considered we were both stars. Both with our own place in the heavens. Stars that were destined to collide.

I read once that two stars colliding can merge into one. They are called blue stragglers. They are unusually hot and bright. Stellar oddities that mystified astronomers, as they don't exactly know how they are formed. They are young stars among much older stars.

Perhaps that is the proper analogy for the power and heat of our world - Karan's and mine.

"What on earth could you be thinking about, my love?" He asked as I realized his eyes were drawn to my own.

"About light. About protection and warmth. The stars colliding. But mostly about love and...you. Always about you," I said softly with fresh tears starting to form.

He squatted down in front of me. His hand never left my face. His eyes glued to my own.

"'Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: - you are my sun, my moon and all my stars," he quoted e.e. cummings. "Let's get you home, baby girl. There is still some colliding to do this evening." And he winked, helping me to my feet and leading me to the car into the night which might be a source of light for the next day.

______________________________________

Hello Watty People,

Oh my go, am I on roll or what !

Triple update, is it ?

I know I am the best ;)

Hope you have liked this story so far.

Do vote and share until the last part is written, edited and uploaded.

~Lots of Love