||17||

Already Mine

________________________________________________

I could barely stand after the last round of fucking. So Mr. Kundrra latched me on to his hip and carried me up to his room - still naked.
His room was much more to his style. Clean, stark, neutral, and yet inviting. He bounced me down on the king size mattress causing me to giggle.

"So, what do you think? Meet your expectations?" He asked, gesturing around the room.
"I'm a little disappointed that there isn't a mirror on the ceiling or a waterbed," I faked a pout. "Not even a stockade or dungeon wall."
"Mmhm. Is that right?" He then attacked me in a sound bit of tickling.

I was laughing and begging him to stop. By the time he did, I was a mess of stringy hair and breathlessness.

"I must say I've never seen a topless girl get tickled. And I am not complaining," he laughed.
"You are a wicked man," I said pushing his shoulder in mock anger.
"Mm, you are just about to see how wicked I can be, princess," he said with a smirk. "Now, some little girl deserves some obedience training, yes?"
"Yes, daddy," I said with my eyes cast down, remembering that my punishment was for threatening to leave. Although he started it!
"I want you to get on the bed with your bottom up in the air. We are in a new room, and will get a new spanking."
"Yes, daddy," I said as I crawled to the center of the bed.
"Very nice," I could feel his eyes on my rear. "Head and shoulders down to the mattress."
I did as he asked, allowing myself to be exposed for his punishment.
"I will always only use my hand. And no stockade or manacles from my dungeon. Do you know why, baby girl? Why only my hand?"
"No, daddy," I said, honestly unsure.
"Because I like to feel the sting. It reminds me of how I am hurting you. This ensures that I never go too far. That I never accidentally tear the skin or give excruciating welts."
"Thank you, daddy," I said as I felt grateful that he considered that. Plus I loved feeling his skin on mine. No matter where.
"What kind of daddy would I be if I hurt my little girl too badly, hm?"
"A naughty one," I said.
"Indeed, baby girl. And is your daddy naughty?"
"Well..."
"Touché," he laughed. "So perhaps 'bad daddy' is what we were thinking. Naughty daddies give their girls lots of kitty pets."
"Yes, daddy," I was getting eager for any and all of daddy's attention.

He came up on the bed. "Well, look at that. Daddy may not have a mirror over the bed, but there is an excellent view in the dresser mirror. See your pretty bottom?"

I looked to the other side and saw not only my bottom, but the man beside it. Ooo, this would be a treat.

Without any further warning, Mr. Kundrra began his spanking. I could see the force of his arm as it moved through the air. I could see his face as he examined the hand prints. I could see the care that he gave as he soothed my burning flesh. It made the experience so much more intimate.

"So beautiful, my good girl. Did you watch daddy spank your naughty bottom?"
"Yes, daddy. You are so hot and perfect," I almost whispered, feeling my tears dampen the bedding.
"Now, I think that sleep is the next step, but I do plan to hold my princess in bed. Is that good?"
"Yes, daddy," I whispered as he lifted me and placed me under the rolled back covers.

He turned off the light and pulled back the bedding on his side of the bed and scooted close. His arms enveloped me in their strong embrace. "I have some more wicked ideas involving that mirror," he whispered in the dark.
"I bet you do," I teased.
"I want to ask you something," he said.
"Mmhm."
"Do you think we are moving to fast? We've only known each other over a month and..."
"No. Definitely not. Perhaps with someone else it would be...but not you," then I laughed. "If you asked me to marry you now, I'd say yes," and laughed some more at my absurdity.

But he wasn't laughing.

"I um...was just playing around. I don't expect a proposal. Don't freak out," I clarified. Was I the person that mentions exes or kids on the first date?!
"I'm not freaked. I was just thinking about how risky we have been. And how it could happen sooner than you may think."
"What happen?"
"Marriage. Kids. Full commitment."
"Oh. Well, you don't have to marry me if we get pregnant..."
"Really? Thank goodness," but it was dark and I couldn't see his expression. He seemed monotone and insincere.

"I would never force..."
"Tejasswi. Just stop," he said with a hint of frustration.
"I'm just saying that we could still live together and..."
"Tejasswi! I would happily marry you! Jesus H Christ! You kids these days - having babies and not marrying. Oh! You have several children, live together but aren't married. How fucking progressive!" Aw, my Neanderthal man.
"I just figured that you didn't want marriage given the fact that you were already married..."
"Just because that didn't work, doesn't preclude another from working. Well, unless I'm just a shitty husband."
"Pfft, doubtful," I said incredulously.
"Doubtful it would work or that I'm a shitty husband?"
"The husband bit," I clarified.
"But you are too young to marry anyway..."
"Here we go..."
"I'm serious!"
"Then maybe we should get a Plan B pill and some condoms at the drug store..."

I was quickly pinned under him. "I changed my mind," he whispered. "You are definitely not too young to marry me. But let's just make sure that it happens."

And I felt his hard cock split by pussy lips open and seek my hole, still wet from the earlier sex and spanking. He pushed forward with a thrust of his hips.

"You're already mine anyway," he muttered against my lips before kissing me.

________________________________________________

Hey Pretty Peeps,

This is the next chapter you all! Hope you liked it.

The story ends in 2-3 chapters. 

Excited ?

So do vote and share until the upcoming chapters are uploaded.

~Lots of Love