PROLOGUE

2022
Kaliyug
Mumbai

A girl is seen chasing someone. That person seems to be injured badly but still he is running, looks like he is running for his life. Soon the girl catches up with that man and tackles him down. She takes out a gun and points at the man's head. "Please... I'm sorry, I won't do it again... Please, forgive me" he begs. "Yes, you won't do it again because you won't be alive" she says in cold voice and chuckles. 'Bang' and she shoots the man in his head. "Pathetic shit" she curses and leaves.

Next morning

In a big mansion. A girl is seen doing workout very thoroughly. She then gets a call " Adhira Ma'am your flight is scheduled at 9:30am" came a voice. "Ok" she replied and cut the call.
After some time, she is ready and sits in her BMW and tells her driver to start driving.
Soon they reach a private airport when a private jet is waiting. As soon as she steps out "Good morning ma'am" a chorus of greeting are heard from the guards who were surrounding the area with their heads bowed down as respect. She wishes them back and boards the jet.
As soon as she settles down, she is embraced by sleep.

Adhira is woken up by shaking of her seat. She panics and gets up. "Ma'am there is a slight disturbance in the weather, so there is some inconvenience. Please don't worry, it'll be all right" said a flight attendant. She just nodded her head and looked down from the window, she was amazed to see them flowing over Arabian sea.
Suddenly all the lights went off and Adhira felt falling down.
'Am I gonna die like this?' was the last thought in her mind before everything went blank.

Dwaparyug

A teenage boy was seen standing at the foot of a mountain. 'Tomorrow morning, I will start climbing the mountain. For tonight I will rest here' he thought. Soon he sat under a big tree and went to sleep. 

Next Morning

The young boy was sitting on the bank of river Ganga and looks lost in deep thoughts. He frowned as he remembered the dream he got.

IN DREAM:

The boy saw himself standing in a weird room. It was dark, swampy and reeked of blood. Soon he heard some footsteps and the door to the room opened. as soon as the light entered the room, he saw another man tied up in a chair in the middle of the room. He then heard a voice "You thought you could escape me?" it was a female he could guess. "I'm sorry mam. Please forgive me" the tied-up man begged. "Don't ever lie. It may be good in the beginning but soon you will have to come up with more lies to cover the first one. And when the lie comes out, the most affected are those who trust you the most. Their trust and bond with you breaks and it can cause destruction" the lady said looking directly into his eyes as if she knew about his presence.

He then got up.

He wondered how someone knew about his plan to get education from Guru Parshuram. After Drona rejected him, he thought that even Guru Parshuram will reject him and decided to lie to him saying that he was a brahmin but this dream it says otherwise. After thinking for a long time, he decided to follow what his heart says and that is to follow what is said in the dream.

Please press the star button🌟 and vote.