CHAPTER 1

Authors POV

A man is seen praying is the holy waters of Ganga. He looks like a trained warrior. As soon as he completed his pooja, he turned around to give alms to those who have come to him. It was a ritual which he followed since his childhood from when he started learning from his Guru Parshuram. 

After completing his daily routine when he was about to go, he saw something floating in the river. Out of curiosity he went to see what it was. When he saw that it was a young maiden injured badly, he was shocked. He immediately rushed to her and picked her up in his arms and ran back to his guruji's ashram. 

He went to his guru mata Dharani's ashram. Dharani who was waiting for her son Karn to arrive was shocked to see him with an unconscious girl in his arms. "Mata can you please treat her. I found her in the Ganga waters." he said hurriedly. Dharani asked him to lay the girl down and leave the room.

After some time, she came out and told Karn that the girl is safe and asked him about her. "I found her in the river after i completed my daily prayer mata. Mata did you notice that the dress she wore is very different? I don't think such dresses are found in Aryavart." "Yes putra. I did notice. Let her get up we will ask her about it...You should go do your practice its almost your daily time." Dharani replied. "Ji mata. Pranam." Karn replied going back to his practice. 

NEXT DAY

Adhira's POV

I groaned as I tried to open my eyes. I shut them close as soon as I opened them as the bright light was blinding. Slowly I again opened them. 'Damn how tf am I still alive even after falling from 60,000 feet? Or is this heaven?' was my first thought. "You are awake putri" came a female voice from my left speaking in an unknown language. A sharp pain shot through my neck as i turned to look at that lady. "Ahh.." a small whimper left my mouth as a result of the pain. "Careful putri" the same voice, this time only a bit closer and then i felt a pair of hands helping me get up to sit. It took me a moment to identify that the woman was speaking Sanskrit, an old Indian language. 

I mentally praised myself for learning Sanskrit when I was young. "Who are you? Where am I?" I asked. "I'm Dharani and you are at Mahendragiri" she answered with a soft smile. 'How in the world did I reach here. Last time I checked I was drowning is middle of Arabian sea' I thought. "Mahendragiri?" I asked with confusion. "Yes, Lord Parashuraam's ashram" she replied. 'Wtf! Parashuraam's ashram? Last time I checked it was destroyed then how is it so beautifully constructed?' these were my thoughts. 

The lady whose name I got to know as Dharani asked me, "What is your name putri? Where are you from? Are you from out of Aryavart?". 'Aryavarth? God looks like I came to some Mahabharat set or something?'. My name is Adhira mam and I am from Delhi." I replied hoping that she knew where Delhi was. "Delhi? Where is that putri? Out of Aryavart?" she looked confused. 'Well shit' I cursed my luck. But suddenly I felt like asking one question. "Which yug is this?" I asked. She looked at me as if I asked what comes after A in ABC and said "Dwaparyug putri". "Nice joke Aunty ji" I said and smiled weakly as i said in English. "What are you speaking putri?" she asked. 

"Seriously please tell me where am I?" I begged her. "At Mahendragiri in Dwaparyug." she said looking a bit taken aback. 'Oh God! Where am I stuck? I need to meet Khana and get out of here as soon as possible if I'm really in Dwaparyug' I thought. 

"Come with me I'll take you to meet Lord Parashuraam and my putra" The lady whom I guessed to be Lord Parashuraam's wife said. 'Putra? I don't think they had any children? Could that be Karn? Am I going to meet one of the greatest warriors of all time and the infamous Danveer?' were my only thoughts as I moved out of the hut in which I was resting. 

Thank you for reading. PLEASE VOTE🌟 AND COMMENT.