18: A Life Filled With Love

Palm to palm.

Skin to skin.

Both didn't know what they're trully missing until the feelings they've kept a secret was at long last uncovered and exposed.

This love: so sweet, so addictive, so pleasing appeased their yearning, gratified their zeal, diffuse all doubts.

Hand in hand, fingers interlaced, the two walked in the same tread with smiles on their faces. Their previous ambiguos relationship is now behind them. The deep monumental emotions they've unfolded and proclaimed to each other was an enormous leap that brought them true happiness. The type that felt just right.

There's no more hiding, no more insecurities and misunderstandings, and mostly, no more heartaches. What was left was them two and this romance.

Two against the world. It won't be easy but knowing that they have each other empowered them to stay determined and brave.

As they saw their home at the distance, Zhan turned Yibo to him, hand on the younger's waist as his phoenix eyes reassured the amber ones. "Bo, I'll speak to Mom. Let me tell her what we have."

Yibo's world felt like it was caving in under him. Zhan's resolve made him melt inside those dark brown irises. He nodded, lurching to peck Zhan's lips. "I'll be with you, Ge." And he intertwined their fingers once more giving it a gentle squeeze of assurance. "Let's tell her." He said, willing to stand by him.

Right away, as the two entered the dining hall, a guest indulging on Mrs. Wei's cooking turned towards their direction. All eyes widened, alerted, but the two's intertwined hands only tightened together.

"Youn?!" Yibo was the first to break the silence questioning the uninvited visitor and Seungyoun answered with a blunt cackle! "Did you two got bitten by bees on the mouth? They're too swollen not to notice!" This loud mouth never stopped to astonish Yibo who wanted to dig a grave for this shameless friend of his!

Enlightened even more, Youn twisted his body and shouted towards the kitchen area. "Heeelp! I think there's a big bunny who chew Yibo's mouth, Aunt Wei!" Seungyoun can't stop laughing his ass out. He was almost running out of air while giggling, hugging his stomach. 'Finally!' He was so glad the long-running cat and mouse pursuit of the two seemed to have ended well!

Meanwhile, Mrs. Wei entered the space at once and looked at the two entrants, noting Youn's remark and she...

the lady's eyes twinkled and she laughed hard too! "Oh! Bobo! Who had assaulted your lips that bad?! That must be an obssessed famished bunny feasting on your cherry lips!" She scamper towards Yibo and craddled his face in her chubby hands while lifting her eyebrows in tease at Zhan's direction.

Zhan then knew that she knew. Mothers trully know best! Their instincts, impeccable!

Heart at ease and thankful for his mother's acceptance, Zhan went with the joke. He faked offense on Mrs. Wei's obvious bias towards Yibo, pouting on his spot. "Mom, am I your true son or what?"

"Well, if I may, I would undoubtly want Yibo to be my son." She pulled Yibo into a bear hug and intentionally separated Zhan from their Bobo. "Ah! My dear Bobo! Can this Aunt be your Mom too?" She asked sincerely with tears of joy in her eyes. In silence, she prayed for her son and their Bobo's happiness.

Yibo's eyes watered understanding the cue. He sinked into Mrs. Wei's arms. 'Has it always been this easy to ask to be loved and be accepted?' He was a lucky man.

"Let me join you guys!" Seungyoun stood up and gathered the plump lady and his best friend in his long arms. "I'm happy for you, Bo!" He whispered as he discreetly cried in joy with them.

Mrs. Wei and Youn's support made Yibo wild-hearted, grateful. He was invigorated by their acceptance and support. It was all so good and he was so glad, it felt like he was breathing a new life: a life filled with love.

-------
A/N:
I dont know what I'm writing anymore guys 😅

6-Oct-2022