23: Have You (Part 2)

A/N: The day has come!
⚠️
------------

Lying sideways, Yibo stared openly at the distinctive platinum band hugging his finger. It is as if he was watching a scene of an epic romantic movie, loosing track of time, as he reminisce Zhan's proposal and the intimacy and MORE SECRETS they've shared shortly after.

*******

"Hurry up and make me fully yours, Gege.", was Yibo's naughty answer and before he knew it the sea was no longer there and his toes were barely touching a wooden flooring whilst his body was pressed against a door and Zhan's sturdy stature.

Moans escaped Yibo's lips as Zhan hungrily assaulted his lips. It seemed Yibo's provoking answer to a fervid proposal has thrown Zhan into complete possesive vehemence. The older wasn't the least bit angry or mad, yet his actions showed no more reservations or holding back.

Yibo liked it. Loved this Zhan-ge a lot. He realised how much self-control and patience Zhan had been nurturing all these times.

A semblance of a smile stretched Yibo's lips as he pulled Zhan's nape and clung his thigh to Zhan's waist. "More, Gege." Yibo whispered temptingly while grinding down below which earned him a grunt from the devastatingly handsome man.

The entry way of that unknown lodging fade away instantaneously from Yibo's sight when Zhan hurled him into a room and jostled him against the soft mattress.

Yibo's heart suddenly started beating louder as he was sprawled under Zhan's prying darkened eyes full of lust.

'Did I push my luck too far?' He snickered inside his mind. The Zhan-ge on top of him was sex-on-legs and literally everyone would spread their legs for this stunning tall man!

Oopsies. Only during this time did Yibo realised he had always been the top and never had any experience with another man! 'W-Will I bottom?!'

But with Zhan on top of him, 'Why not?' was an easy answer.

"Scared?" Zhan read Yibo's inactive stillness as either aversion or fear. "Am I scaring you, Bo-bei?"

'Had he gone too far?' The older had the same sentiment as the younger, only this good man was too good for his own good. Yibo was dumbstruck by the question and Zhan's obvious insecurity. Laugh bubbled in Yibo's chest and he couldn't help growing fonder.

He cupped Zhan's face and pushed himself up to kiss Zhan's doubts away. He then hold Zhan's hand and guided it between his buldging clothed groin. "Zhan-ge, does my little brother says he is scared or otherwise?" Yibo wiggled his eyebrows and peppered Zhan's surprised face with soft pecks. "Gege, hurry up. It's paining, you know?" He chortled again hidding his embarrassment. If Zhan didn't get him this time, Yibo would truly drown in shame.

Thankfully, the blushing Zhan resumed where he left of.

The two kissed. A peck. A smooch. Then it became the longest kiss they've ever shared. They nibbled at each others lips, taking turns to invade each other's mouth and tug the strong muscle hiding inside their cave.

Sounds were heard: shameful, erotic, ragged breaths and whispers of promises and love.

Both were breathless after a few minutes but their action still wasn't enough to express and reveal their hunger and thirst.

Their lips broke apart, their gazes still sweet and focused. Both were gasping and panting in synchrony, heart beating fast knocking at each other's chest to let the other hear its screaming love.