First Concert

"Shit, I'm gonna be late for the show!" I cursed looking at the clock after putting groceries away and cleaning up after dinner.

     The guys had already gone inside to start changing and putting on their makeup, which meant I was alone for the time being. Stealing away to my room, I picked up the remote for my massive sound system and started up my music as I got to work putting on my leather bell bottoms, and knee-high platform heeled combat boots. The tiny chains on my pants clinked softly as I picked up the top and tried it with my bra on. A dissatisfied sound escaped me as I saw the bra showing. Pouting, I took the top off and went to my bra drawer and pulled out a pair of nude silicon nipple pasties. Once they were on, I put my top on and started to lace it up in the front.

"There, now it's just my hair and makeup." I looked over myself and gave a satisfactory not at how the purple metallic polyester shimmered in the light in contrast to the black leather.

"Ava, shows about to start..." I heard a knock before Paul's voice followed by the door slowly opening.

"I'm about ready. Just doing my hair." I replied looking at him through the mirror on my vanity as I pulled my hair into a messy and curly ponytail. "You okay?"

"I, um. Yeah. Wow." Was all he managed as I quickly put on my purple and gold eyeshadow and dark red lipstick. Standing up, I dusted myself off and grabbed the matching clutch I had which held my jewelry.

"Well, shall we be going?" I asked. His jaw dropped open and I had to use a finger to close it. "Careful, you'll catch flies."

Paul blinked a moment before clearing his throat and nodding while following me out into the main area of the bus before we stepped into the humid night air. Once we stepped outside, I put my jewelry on as we entered the building. Gene greeted us not looking happy.

"Paul, we have a problem." he growled.

"What kind of problem?" Paul looked worried.

"They want us to do a meet and greet, but the stadium is already full." Gene crossed his arms. "The fans aren't gonna be happy to have to wait."

I hummed to myself while digging around my purse for my perfume. then my hand bumped into my shrunken guitar.

"Has your opening act already gone?" I asked grabbing my guitar.

"Yeah, and they're already packing up for the night. Why?" Gene looked down at me as I wandlessly returned my guitar to its original size. "Why do you have that?"

"You need the crowd to keep busy right? I'll just be standing around backstage twiddling my thumbs watching the show. I could pull a miracle out of my ass and provide another opening show." I explained tuning my guitar.

"You're just one person." Paul argued.

"True, but the crowd won't know that. Let me duck behind the bus real quick and resize and animate a few figurines I have." I said. Paul and Gene looked at one another before sighing.

"Five Minutes. Be quick." Gene caved. I gave him a big smile before dashing back out the door.

     Ducking behind the bus away from eyes and cameras, I used magic to crack open a window on the bus and summoned some of my rock figurines. Hatsune Miku appeared first. With some magical adjustment, she appeared more human and once I resized her and animated her, she began jabbering in Japanese before I cast another spell on her, so she spoke English. Next was my Chad Kroeger figure. He just looked around the area we were in waiting my orders. Lastly was a figure of The Rev' from Avenged Sevenfold. He reacted much like Chad and just looked around.

"Okay you three, I've given you all temporary and magical sentience to serve me as a band. It's 1975 and KISS needs our help." I explained while magically changing their clothes to similar appearances to mine.