Reunited

"So, is anyone going to tell me why you all are dressed as KISS? I mean, you even dressed up my son as his father!" I gestured to Harry who was giggling and playing with his Catman teddy.

"Because! The surprise for you and Harry for his birthday is to go to KISS World's grand opening!" Daphne replied using the mirror in the sunshade to do her makeup. "Aren't you gonna dress up?"

"I'll do when we get there." I sighed leaning back in my seat.

"Like, I can't believe we get to go to KISS World!" Shaggy exclaimed in his Demon getup.

"And celebrate Harry's birthday! It's like killing two birds with one stone." Velma added.

"Rheah! Or two birds with one cat!" Scooby said poking him head between Shaggy and Velma while pointing at his Catman makeup. I couldn't help but laugh at their antics. 

     Fred didn't like KISS, but because it was for Harry, he reluctantly agreed to go. As he was a fan of the Ascot Five instead. Outside of the makeup, Fred and Paul got along well enough. He hadn't met any of the others. When Paul first visited for Harry's first Christmas, he had gotten me a full access pass, so I had a safe place to go to in the event I needed one. Daphne had made sure I packed it, but I didn't really think much of it. Having my full memories back was nice though. As well as strengthening my powers when no one around. I can now transform into my KISSterian form and stay that way so long as I'm awake. Which will be really useful when we get to the park. When we got to the park, I had Daph hold Harry and stayed in the van after everyone got out. Pulling the curtain over the back part of the van, I took my time transforming into my KISSterian form, so it made it seem like I was changing. Once I was done, I climbed out of the van and stretched.

 Once I was done, I climbed out of the van and stretched

"Wow, Ava. You look amazing!" Shaggy said as I walked back into view.

"Momma pretty." Harry clapped his hands before reaching out for me.

"It's so majorly groovy to be at KISS World on Halloween night." Daph said looking up at the park.

"Yeah, I just wish the guys were actually here." I sighed as Harry played with my amulet. It changed appearance whenever I transformed.

As we were walking towards the park, the guest were running away from it.

"Don't fans usually run towards awesome rock concerts?" Shaggy asked me. I narrowed my eyes. 

"Yeah, they do." I replied adjusting Harry on my hip as we approached the gate.

Some of the guests stopped us and said to run because of a witch.

"Wait, The Demon, The Starchild, The Catman, The Spaceman, The Phoenix, which is Ava," Shaggy counted off. "Oh, please tell me they added a witch."

"No, they didn't." I hissed thinking back on my past life and the movie about this exact scenario.