The Unnatural

My whole body ached as I groaned and opened my eyes. What was that music? It sounded like an organ. Wincing, I pushed myself up as my joints cracked. Using the wall, I was next too for support, I managed to get to my feet and take note of myself. Everything seemed fine, but how did I get here from Louder Than Life? Did I use accidental magic to apparate out of the mosh pit? Looking at my clothes, they were different. Looking around, I tried to find my bag, but didn't see it. Cursing, I pulled up the bust of my dress and felt something move in my cleavage. Reaching in, I pulled out my beach tote.

"What the bloody hell?" I cursed setting the tiny bag on the ground before waving my hand over it. The tote grew to its original size, and I rifled through it looking for my wand. It was then I noticed my hand. "My ring!"

     Searching the tote again, I pulled out my trunk and enlarged it before looking through it as well. Nothing. Not my original wand or family ring. Tears blurred my vision as I sat on my knees and cried. When my tears ran out, I dug through my trunk until I found my backup wand. Weak comfort washed over me as I held it in my hand. Larch wood, eleven inches, with a Phoenix feather core. Grabbing a cloak out of my trunk, I wrapped it around my shoulders and packed the tote in it before closing my trunk and shrinking it down. Tucking my trunk in my cleavage, I carefully got back to my feet and made my way towards the music, being mindful not to step on any glass. Emerging from the alleyway I was in; I saw a huge stadium say Cookie Co. International Park. Hugging myself, I carefully I made my way towards the stadium. I spotted some teenagers by a brightly colored van. Walking up to them, I cleared my throat.

"Um, excuse me." I said.

"Can we help you?" one of the teens asked. He was muscular and blonde.

"I was wondering if you could tell me the date." I asked in a quiet voice.

"It's May thirtieth, 1976." he replied. What? I'm in the past? Looking at the teens, I saw they were dressed like it was the seventies. When my eyes landed on the van, they widened. 

"M-Mystery Machine?" I stammered backing up a bit.

"What's wrong?" one of the girls asked. She had red hair and wore a purple dress. Daphne Blake.

"Like Scoob, she looks like she's seen a ghost." a tall lanky teen with shaggy hair, a green t-shirt, and brown bell bottoms laughed. Shaggy Rogers.

"Rheah. A rhoast." laughed a large brown great dane with black spots. Scooby-Doo.

I looked at the blonde guy again and noticed he had an orange ascot on. Fred Jones. Lastly was a girl in an orange sweater, red skirt, bobbed brown hair, and glasses. Velma Dinkley. I couldn't form coherent words as my knees began to shake and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"Freddy! Catch her!" I heard Daphne exclaim as arms caught me.

When I finally came too, I was laying on a small cot with a blanket draped over me. Looking around confused, I saw Daphne sitting on a chair next to me.

"You're awake!" she gasped before getting up and rushing out the door. "She's awake you guys."

The sound of multiple people running could be heard before the Scooby Gang, and what looked like a nurse walked in.

"It's good to see you back with us." the nurse said walking over to me and pressing the back of her hand against my forehead. "Well, the fever's gone, but I'm more worried about your baby."

"B-baby?" I asked. There was no way I could be pregnant.

"Yes, when I was giving you an exam, I noticed your stomach was rounded and when I pressed against it, I felt a mass. Luckily, we have an ultrasound machine here at the stadium, I printed off the images if you wish to see them." the nurse explained. "When I saw the baby and not a tumor, I was relieved."