Life is finally complete...

• Dedicated to To everyone :) <3

I smoothed out my white wedding dress. I’m now twenty and getting married to my hero, the love of my life. I felt my lips curve up in a small smile just thinking of him. Dylan, my soon to be husband.

                “Darling you look stunning,” Carly told me. I smiled down at her. “Their waiting for you.” She left me alone and I took a glance into the mirror. My blond hair is in the most beautiful waves and my eyes sparkle. My dress is tight around my stomach but went it got to my waist it is lose. Silver jewel designs make the dress jaw dropping.

                I sighed happily and ran took a step in my six inch white heels. I walked over to the white isle on the beach. Everyone stood up and the original wedding song played on the piano. No one walked me down the aisle but I like it that way, I felt free. I smiled, as people took picture but I didn’t look at them I looked at Dylan. 

                “I do,” I said before he picked me up bridal style and kissed me on the lips with passion. I smiled against his lips. He slowly pulled away from me biting on my lower lip.

                “I love you,” I said breathless.

                “I know,” he told me smirking. I hit him on the arm; I bit my lip from smiling.

                “Nice way to wreck the moment,” I scowled.   

                “There will be plenty more,” he told me. “Now let’s have some cake and not keep these good people waiting.”  I rolled my eyes but followed him.

                This is how my life should be, smiling with my husband, the love of my life. Eating cake like pig, laughing with friends.  Teasing, loving… life just can’t get any better.

                “What do you think our children are going to look like?” Dylan asks me. His head rested in my lap and the rest of his body on the bench we’re sitting on. I looked over the beautiful lake.

                “I don’t know. I just want them not to grow up like I did,” I said softly.

                “Don’t worry babe they won’t. They will be lucky if they get an amazing mate like you,” he said, reaching out and moving my hair behind my ear.

                I rolled my eyes at him and sang, “Cheesy!”

                “Only for you,” he said stealing a kiss.

                “I love you.”

                “I love you too.”

Life is finally complete… 

:"""""""""""""""""""""""""::::::::::::::::::::::::{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}{""""""""""""""""""""":::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;

I wasn't going to add anything but i couldn't help it... I think everyone who reads this needed a little more closer .... i can't belevie how many vote and reads this book has!! :D i remember the happy dance i did when i got my 1st vote... THANK U ALL!!!!!!! u all have no idea how much this book means to me... i know there is a lot of editing 2 do 2 it but i dont have time.. mabye in the future but i can't promise anyrhing. i have new books im starting to write so if u want go ahead and check them out... 

in the external link is her dress ... my dream dress :)  

Hope u all enjoyed that little ending, hope it's better than the last one i left u all with... 

THX U ALL FOR READING!!!!