Chapter 14: first Date

                I looked over at Dylan. Dylan and I are sitting awkwardly around the dinner table eating. No one of us dared to say anything. I didn’t feel like getting Dylan angry if I said the wrong thing. When my dad showed up he looked super mad. I looked down at my roman noodles not wanting to eat any more. Sure I barley ate any of it but thinking of my dad made me not want to eat, at all.

                My dad has a court date in two weeks, right now he is in jail and if he is proven guilty then we would stay in there for about, I don’t know, but like 25 years I think it was.

                “Are you going to eat that?” Dylan asked. His eye brows rose. I shook my head no and pushed the bowl towards him. He sighed and shakes his head before getting up and walking towards me. I fidget in my seat. “Soo tomorrow is Friday and I want to go out,” He paused and looked at me, I nodded my head show I was listening, “With you.”

                My body froze; did he really just say that?! Ok I know we are mate and stuff but who would want to be seen with me?

                “Like on a date?” my voice was weak. I turned my head to get a better look at him. He is wearing a tight white shirt that showed off this abs, which are really nice by the way.

                “Yes on a date,” He said. The malicious glint in his eyes said he was up to something.

                “Well then,” I said. My eyes connected with his. I felt my body relax.

                “So will you?” He asked.

                “Well of course I would mate,” I said with a horrible British accent. He laughed and shook his head at my accent.

                “So tomorrow at noon be ready,” he warned playfully.

                “Wait where are you talking me?” I asked. My eyes going wide.

                “That is for me to know and for you to find out,” he said with a wink and left me standing there like an idot.

                Oh well, now I can practice my British accent.

                “Ow!” I yelled. Jordan, Sarah, and Kylie all came over to help me get ready for the date. It’s been an hour and all they did was yank, and pull my hair. I swear when they are done I’m not going to have any hair left.

                “Just hang on,” Sarah said. “There. Now let me look at my master piece.”

                “Your master piece?” Jordan and Kylie asked at the same time. While they were arguing I turned around to look at my hair. My blond hair came a little past my shoulder in loose curls, I had half of it up and half down. The half that was up had a little volume to it but not to munch. I liked it.

                “Make up time!” Kylie shouted. I groaned, I so shouldn’t have told them about my date.

                After what felt like an hour they were done. Thank god! I had on white shimmery eye shadow, black eye liner and black mascara. I looked over at the outfit they picked and I rolled my eyes. Really? I asked them with my eyes. Jordan smirked at me and they all walked out.

                “Be down stairs so come down when you’re changed!” Kylie yelled.  

                I rolled my eyes and look back at the dress. On my new bed sat a blue, brown, white dress. The dress was blue but with some small white and brown dots. It has a belt that goes around my waist and after the belt it has kind of a layer this going, the dress color and see through light brown flower pattern. For shoe I wore black flats.

                When I was done I started to make my way down stairs. I heard voice and it sounded like everyone was here. When I came into view everyone shut their mouth, well some dropped a little.

                “You look amazing,” Dylan was the first to speak.

                “Yeah well you can thank us,” Sarah said pointing to Kylie and Jordan.

                “Nah she would still look hot if she was wearing a trash bag,” Dylan said with a wink. I rolled my eyes. I made my way over to Dylan. “You ready to go?” He asked.

                                “So where are we going?” I asked as I started to walk to the door.  

                                “That is for me to know and for you to find out,” he said with a smirk.

                                “Really?” I asked rolling my eyes .i followed him out to his shiny sport car. He opened the door for me like a gentleman.  I heard ‘ooowww’ behind me, making me blush.  Once I was in I looked up at the door to see everyone.  Dylan pulled out of the drive way as I looked out the window.

                So we have been in the car for about an hour now, it’s been a nice quiet with the radio playing. Dylan pulled into a dirt road, which leads into a forest.  He stopped the car and got out. Dylan jogged over to my side and opened the door taking my hand to help me out.

                “Thanks,” I said smiling up at him.

                “Of course baby,” He said with a wink.  Dylan shut my door and we began walking. I was just about to complain about all the walking but we come up to a meadow.

                “This is so sweet of you,” I told him. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on the check. He took my hand again and led my over to a blanket with a picnic basket on it. I smiled as I sat down.

                “You know you have an amazing smile,” Dylan told me. I blushed and looked down.

                “This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me,” I told him. I looked over into his eyes.

                “Baby this is just the beginning,” he told me with a smirk.  I couldn’t wait for more.

                “Well then I just can’t wait for more,” I told him and then kissed him.

                On the lips.

_____________________________________

Hey! SOOOOOO SORRY for the long update!!!

Pic of Val's dress in the extrernal link

I WILL NEED 12 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS BEFORE I UPDATE THIS BOOK!!!!!

THX U FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE THE NEW COVER????????