Chapter 7

Edited :)

Chapter 7 

(Val’s P.O.V)

I watched as the doctor took my blood. I bit on my lip so I didn’t whimper. It hurt because right where he is taking the blood I had a bruise.  I took a deep breath. I wanted someone to be here for me. I didn’t like the feeling, ever since I got friends I’ve been depending on them.

                There was a faint knock on the door. I looked up to see Kylie standing there. Her face paled as she saw me. I saw tears come to her eyes. She has been here yesterday but she still gets tears in her eyes.  It made my tummy turn as I looked at her, she cared from me. She’s an actual friend, not a knock-off.

                “Hey Kylie,” I said, my voice coming out in barley a whisper. I watched the doctor walk out of the room giving us some privacy, he shut the door.

                “I am so sorry Val,” she said. “I promise you won’t go back to him.”  

                “Don’t make promises you can’t keep,” I grunted with a shrug. She gave me a disapproving look.

                “None of us will let you go to that disgusting place,” she said menacingly. I shrugged not want to hear it. I wasn’t eighteen yet, nothing I could do. “Do you like Dylan?” she asked out of nowhere. She crooked her head to the side like a lost puppy. I looked at her in shock.

                “Huh?” I asked with raised eyebrows. Where did that come from? Jeez...

                “Do you like Dylan?” she asked slower. I rolled my eyes.

                “Wow get to the point much?” I asked. I was trying to stall. I didn’t want to answer it. I had spent all night thinking about it.

FLASHBACK

                I watched Dylan get kicked out by the doctor. I couldn’t stop thinking about how he said he loved me when he was trying to wake me up. I took a deep breath. Probably didn’t mean anything to him. I was quiet shocked that he was still here. 

Come on Val, I love you.

Come on Val I love you.

Come on Val, I love you.

Come on Val I love you.

                The words repeated in my head. Over, over, and over. Did I love him? Mmhhh. He is sweet, cute, hot, sexy, sexy beast, nice, funny, sweet, and sweet. The way he flips his hair. The way he walks, the way he kisses, the way he told me he wanted me. The way he stays here even when he doesn’t have to. Yup I like him, maybe like should be replaced with another word. I feel like that should be harder to admit, I’ve only knew his for a while.

                “Dylan,” I whispered. I looked around the dark hospital room to see that it was only me and the machines. “Dylan,” I said again this time it echoed. I smiled think and put my head farther into the pillow. Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, my Dylan.  Wait mine?

END OF FLASHBACK

                “Val? Oh my god you do!” she shouted.

                “Umm,” I said blushing red.

                “You guys would make the cutest babies!” I blushed redder. “This is awesome!” she pulled out her phone and started texting.

                “Are you telling him that I like him?!” my shirked whispering voice said.

                “No I’m telling the girls,” she said with a duh tone. I was about to say something but the door opened. I looked over to see my knight and charming armor. Dylan. I smiled at him and he smiled his million dollar one.

                “Well I’ll leave to guys alone,” Kylie says with an evil smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

                “Whoa, slow down Val,” Dylan said rushing to my side. He put his hand on my side and I felt my insides melt.

                “Hi Dylan,” I said in a wobbly voice.

                “Hey Val,” he said. I closed my eyes as he spoke. Man did I love it when he said my name. It just made me so…

                “I found a way for you not to go back to your father,” he said. I frowned he ruined this perfect moment.

                “How?” I asked. I had to admit that I am curious.

                “Well my mom went over and talked to your dad yesterday and he said he was going on vacation in four days. So my mom offered to have you stay at my house.” I looked at him in wide eyes. What did my dad say?

                “What did he say?”

                “Yes.” I smiled and threw my arms around his shoulder not noticing what I was doing. I quickly reclined and looked at him blushing. He smirked and sniggered at me. This is going to be amazing.

                “Valarie,” he said using my whole name. Oh god this isn’t good. “Don’t worry it is not bad. I was just wondering if you remember me telling you that I wanted you?” I shook my head. Oh god I he is going to say that it was a mistake and he takes it back. Just think about that made my heart throb with pain. He took a deep breath. “Good I just want you to remember that. You will be mine.”

                I felt my heart sore. Wow. Why would he want me? That question popped into my mind. I deiced against asking it, I didn’t want to ruin this moment. I didn’t mind him say that I will be his. Even if it makes me sound like I’m an object.

                “Fine with me,” my voice said before I could stop it. I looked up to see that he was smiling at me.

                “You’re so adorable you know that pup?” he asked.

                “Pup?” I asked while somewhat laughing but my dream came back to me from last night. I frowned and looked him in the eyes.