Spooktober Mark VI guess whos massively behind

Alien (our 'special guest' is 17, Penny is 16)

Our special guest

"Woah woah woah put the gun down sir, we don't want anyone getting shot or anything!" Penny shouted, hands outstretched in a stop motion.

"Unnecessary foreshadowing." A voice narrated from the top of a building. She sat with her legs dangling off the side, happily drawing a crayon picture of the fight taking place below.

"What?" Penny shouted over her shoulder, not taking her eyes off of the gun.

"Oh nothing. Just...well I probably shouldn't tell you." The figure said with a laugh.

"Tell me!" Penny protested.

"Nah this'll be more fun."

"Deadpool I swear to god, I'm in the middle of something here." The younger vigilante yelled, finally spinning around to face the verbal offender.

"Oh shit." Deadpool muttered, her eyes trained on the dude behind Penny.

Penny spun around just in time to watch the cosmic beam of pure energy fire towards her chest. From a pistol.

"WHAT?! THAT'S NOT HOW IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO! WHAT HAPPENED TO "The bullet hit Spider-Man in the arm?!" RESPECT THE SCRIPT MAN!" Deadpool shouted, momentarily drawn away from her picture.

She jumped down and swiftly decapitated the attacker.

"Ha." She deadpanned.

Then she remembered the teen that was lying on the floor, possibly dead.

Deadpool ran over swearing like it was an R rated movie.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit." She muttered as she reached Penny. She checked for a pulse and let out a sigh of relief when she managed to find one. Faint but it was there.

However Penny was unconscious.

"Fuck, Stark's gonna kill me."

Tony

Should I Stay or Should I Go, rang through the lab as Tony tinkered.

"Dum-E pass the screwdriver with uhh head E54 please."

The robot whirred happily, reaching for the box of metal screwdriver heads.

He carefully selected one, proudly showing it to his creator as if it were a picture he had drawn at school that day.

Tony barely looked, he simply muttered, "Not that one."

Dum-E let out a sad little beep before returning to the box, chirping as he carefully picked out another head.

He'd barely had time to turn around before hearing a "Nope." from his master.

They went through this process for a good 5 minutes until Dum-E went to pick out the 12th option.

Upon hearing the "Still no Dum-E" he spun around furiously towards the box, metal arm catching on it and flinging it across the room. It landed with a clatter against the wall, the heads inside scattering everywhere.

Tony looked up with a jolt, flicking from the robot to the box.

Dum-R lowered his head sadly, awaiting his dunce hat.