~|What If Proposal Scene was Different|~

So the Story Starts from welcome Party of Koel...

Monami already realised her love for karan....Sid is forcing her to propose him....

But she is Sacred to Confess...!!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Let's Start the Story:->

At night, monu comes to karan's room and found door is open...so she get inside..

And found karan sleeping peacefully on his bed....he is looking so cute...monu is staring at him with love..!!

She goes near him and creases his hair gently and then start finding her  Keychain....

She found it in  karan's coat which is hanging in the hook near his Almirah door.....

She is trying to take it...but suddenly Karan hold her hand and pull her closer to him...

She fall on the bed with him on the top....both look at each other and  have a cute eyelock...

But karan broke it, still holding her tightly and raising his eyebrow asked

Karan: Tum yaha?

Monu(while stammering): Haan wo me....me Apni Keychain lene aayi thi...

Karan: oh and gets up from her..

Both sit on the bed and look at each other....

Monu is hell nervous...Karan with smile passed her Keychain...

She smile and take it...

Karan: Aur kuch Raani Sahiba?

Monu: umm nahin

Karan: waise raani sahiba, ek baat bolu?

Monu: Haan bolo na

Karan(with smile): Aaj aap bohot pyaari lag rahi hai Raani Sahiba...

Monu cheeks are red as tomato...

Karan: kya hua?

Monu(with smile): Karan aab to hum friends hai na?

Karan: Haan raani sahiba..

Monu: To friends to ek dusre se saare duk dard, Saare emotions share kar sakte hai na?

Karan nodded with smile...

Now monu holding karan's hand...he look at her with confused expression

Monu: I know ye tumhara personal matter hoga....Par kya Ek dost ki Tara tumse puch sakti hu?(with smile)

Karan too put his hand on her and with smile nodded in yes...!!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Monu: Karan konsi baat hai jiski wajah se tumhe bad dreams aate hai??  Kyu tum sabse duri bankar rakhte ho??

Karan: because I am sacred kahi me unko bhaiya ki Tara kho na do...

Monu: Karan jeena ya maarna hamare haath me nhi hota hain....aur tumhari koi galati nhi hai Karan.....

Agar bhaiya tumhe aisse dekh rahe hoge to unko Kitna burra lagta hoga na.....

Karan(with smile): I understand monami....thanks but I need some time... kyuki ye bhoolna mere liye aasaan nhi hain....