~|What If Karan heard Simi talks in the Mess|~

So, it starts from when Sid and monami were talking about Karan in the mess...!!

Sid: Bro scene kya hai?

Monu: Koi scene nhi hai, mere aur usse khadoos shergill ke beech..!!

Sid: Pakka na, waise banda hot hain..!!

Monu: Please na Sid, Khadoos hai wo ek no ka...Maine ussko thankful hokar gift diya meri jaan bachne ke liye to bol

While mimicking karan's tone

"Tumhari jagah koi aur hota to bhi me yehi karta.."

Sid with open mouth: Really Bro?

Monu: Yes bro and while picking Fork and said..

Mujhe to lagta hai aaj tak ussne kis ladki se acche se baat bhi nhi ki hogi...

Date par bhi le gaya hoga to hello ki jagah attention kaha Hoga..

"12:00 hours par bhula tha You are 5 minutes late, date cancel"(and both start laughing)

Monu turns around and shocked to see Karan, fork slip from her hand..!!

And Sid started counting Stars..1,2,3...

Karan while looking at Monu..: Cadet Siddharth Ganju, taare Terrace se dikhate hai na ki Mess se??!

Sid(while fumbling): Yes bro...I mean Sir, me chalta hu bye monu....and he left..!!

Karan look at monu with raised eyebrows: Haan to aap kya keh rahi thi Raani Sahiba..!!

Monu gulped in fear: wo..me..Mera wo Matlab nhi tha..!!

Karan smriked and cage her in his arms, monu look at him with open mouth..

Monu: ka..Karan?

Karan: Haan to aap keh rahi thi Date, Par me to aaj tak kabhi kisko Date ke liye saath lekar hi nhi gaya, Raani Sahiba??!

Monu: wo I am sorry and look down..

Karan smile and pull her closer by her waist...Monu Shivered due to his touch..!!

Karan softly whispers near her ear: To Date par chalegi, mere saath Raani Sahiba?

Monu look at him with wide eyes: Date??

Karan with smriked: Aap khud hi dekh lijiyega ki me kaise behave karta hu Date Par...!!

Monu gets huge shocked...

Karan smile and kissed her cheeks: Be Ready at 7 Raani Sahiba, I will be waiting for u outside the academy, Don't be late my Love(and again kissed her cheeks)

Saying this Karan left..!!

Monu is still in huge shock, after a min she come back...

"Khadoos Shergill ke Saath Date, Not Bad Monu...!!"(she is about to faint but hold herself....and blush hard while remembering Karan's words)

Oh shit monu, 5 to hoga...tu bhi na...jaldi ready ho agar late hogi to pata nhi kya sochega Khadoos shergill...

And blush hard while remembering Karan...!!

Here Karan is Standing near his jeep and waiting for his Raani Sahiba

After 2 min, she came

Monu: ka..Karan?

Karan look behind and found her in black gown with sleeveless shoulder...she is looking really pretty and hot...

Monami noticed his intense gaze and look down in shyness...