~|What If Moran were enemies of each other|~

So in this part, Moran were enemies of each other...

This is fanfiction story and didn't related with Show and only character name is same otherwise everything is different.....

So this is College Story of Moran.....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Karan Pov : Ye Raani Sahiba kaha hai....kahi nazar nhi aa rahi hain....wo aaj college nhi aaye hai kya?

Professor lecture de rahe the aur hamare Karan Shergill apnj Raani Sahiba ko dhund rahe the......

Professor gives them assignments and left...

Karan comes to Sid to ask about monu...

Karan: Siddharth, Raani Sahiba kha hai?

Sid: bro...I mean Karan Sir, wo monu ki tabiyaat kharab hai

Karan: hain? Wo to dusro ki tabiyaat kharab kar de, usski tabiyaat kharab hai? Joke of the day....

Sid(with teasing smile): kyu ussko Miss kar rahe ho kya??

Karan with glare: Nahi bore ho raha hu....koi hai hi nhi jisse me irritate kar Saku...

While going his home, karan is continously is thinking about monami....

🧠: "Kya wo sach me bimaar hogi"??!

Haan ho hogi na karan, warna wo aur college miss kare, impossible....

❤️: Jada tabiyaat kharab hai kya?

❤️: "Should I check on her"??!

🧠: Kya Karan kya soch raha hai? Usske ghar gaya to jaan se maar Dalegi...

❤️: Par yaar mujhe chain bhi to nhi aayega,....

After  fighting a lot with his heart♥ and mind🧠, he takes U Turn of his Car  and reached Monami's house....

Karan: Balcony se jaata hu...

He took landler which was kept there and directly land on her room balcony......

He found her balcony window opened....

She was doing something inside the blanket of her....

He reached there and pull off his cover and shocked to see her...

She had a Diary in her hand and have so many photos of someone too which she is holding in her hand, she quickly hide it inside the diary......

Karan's PoV:-

She tried to hide dairy  from me....as she gets frowned seeing me in front of her and that too on her own room...

Monu angrily Shouted: What the *****? How dare you enter by room like this Karan??

Karan: First show me what is you hiding?(trying to catch her diary)

Monu pushed him: No you first tell me, what are you doing here?

Karan: Actually I missed my enemy a lot today....

Monu(with teasing smile): Oho really??

Karan: Yeah actually I got bored without her...(with mischievous smile)

Monu: accha mujhe itna miss kiye ki mere room tak aa gaye?(with raised eyebrows)

Karan: Yeah actually Siddharth ne batya you are not well.....