~|What If Karan wanted a Kiss from Monu?|~

So here Karan wanted kiss from monu , let's see he will get it or not??!

Someone requested me for this.....sorry I can't remember her name😅

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

At night, someone knock the door of Monami's room....

Monu: arey isse waqt kon hoga? Sanju to ghar gayi hai??

While thinking that she opened the door and shocked to see the person there at this time....

Monu: Karan tum? kuch kaam tha?

Karan with little nervous smile: ah actually Haan and come inside and locked the door...

Karan: Haan actually wo....I mean humne abhi tak "Woh" nhi kiya hai?

Monu: "Woh" kya??(with confused expression)

Karan with little nervous: Arey "Woh" Jo ek ladka ladki ke beech hota hai??

Monu: Aisa kya khas hota hai unke beech jo humne nhi kiya?(with raised eyebrows)

Karan: Arey "Woh" Jo couple karte hain....(while looking down at her bed because of embarrassment)

But monu think something else because of his gaze on her bed...

Monu smack his shoulder and in little anger Tone and blush : Tumhara matlab hai ki hum dono ko wo sab karna chahiye??
I mean chii Karan, I never accepted from you like this...(while covering her body with her jacket properly)

Karan facepalmed and he hold her waist and pull her closer and huskily said in her ear...

"Me KISS ki baat kar raha tha na
ki "WOH" ki, but I don't have any Problem if you want that...(with teasing smile pull her more closer)

Monu face is red as tomato, she blush hard and hide herself in his chest....Karan chuckled and hold her tightly...

Monu: Karan, I mean achanak kaise tum matlab you want KISS?(with shy smile)

Karan: I just wanted to taste that plumpy lips of yours.. (with teasing smile)

Monami blushed hard and turn another side....

Karan turns her towards him and hold her chin and look into her eyes....

Karan: are you uncomfortable?

Monu nodded in No

Monu: I will never get uncomfortable with ur touch.....(with smile)

Karan: umm you don't want that? I mean you need more time for that(while holding her hand with him)

Monu immediately nodded in No...

Karan chuckled: Arey you nervous?

Monu look at him with wide eyes then blush hard and look down at her feet...

Monu: Wo I never had one....I mean I didn't know anything about this....(after saying this she is red as tomato)

Karan: Don't worry, I will teach you? If you want?

Monu Slightly nodded in yes and hugged him tightly.....Karan too wrapped his arms around her....

After 5 min, he slowly broke the hug and but still holding her tightly...

First he softly kissed her forehead, monu closed her eyes to feel it....

Then karan slowly kissed her both cheeks which are red as tomato...

Karan: Monu, you also do the same....

Monu look at him with shy smile and softly kissed his cheeks and forehead....

Then lastly Karan leaned towards her and look into her eyes for permission.....

With wide blush she nodded in Yes....

Karan: OK repeat my actions?

Karan gently put his hard lips into her soft lips....she Shivered due to his intense touch.....

Karan slowly slowly started kissing her lips gently.....he sucked her lower lips and grabbed her waist tightly indicating her to do the same....

Monu with little hesitant start kissing him softly, karan closed his eyes and feel her touch in his heart.....

After 5 min, both started kissing each other madly.....with each passing time their kissed gets deepened and passionate.....

After 10 minutes, both broke the kiss and breathing heavily...

Monu looks like a beetroot, her cheeks are deep red in colour.....

Karan too blush hard.....

Both look at each other with blushing smile and hugged each other tightly to control their high heartbeats❤️

[THE END]

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Thank you...!!

Stay tuned for next part...!!

Byyyeee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■