~|What If Monu reads Karan's Personal Diary|~

So new part, where monu reads karan's personal diary:

Monami had confessed her love for him but he rejected her by telling his reasons....

So let's Start the Story;->

Monami's PoV:->

Ye khadoos shergill, kaha hain? Room me Jakarta dikhti hu...

She knock the door, "Karan, are you there"?

But it is already open so she gets inside it...

"Shayad nhi hain, me baad me aati hu"

(She is about to left lekin usski nazar Karan ki diary par jaati hain, aur usski curiosity baada jati hai ussko dekh kar...)

She slightly closed the door par lock nhi kiya hain....

She sit on karan's bed and take his diary from his nightstand....

With wide smile: "ye to wohi diary hai jo maine ussko gift ki thi, that's means he care for me"

********************

And immediately opened the diary and start reading it...

"Jo Dil ki baat hai meri wo me dusro se share nhi karta sakta, par me apni pyaari diary ko to ye baat baata sakta hu na?🤗"

3 March 2022, pehli baar me apni raani sahiba se mila tha,
Thodi jaali hain, pagal hain, but bohot pyaari hain...

Sabke emotions ki aur jaan ki hamesha fikar rehti hai madam ko"

"Samjhadaar hai par dil se abhi bhi bachi hain..."

20 Dec 2022, ussa raat ko ussne  mujhe propose kiya, ki wo mujhse pyaar karti hain, that time I was speechless...
par Maine ussa bechari ka dil thod diya tha ....

"Reject kar diya, pehle to ussne bohot ignore kiya mujhe,  lekin jab Maine ussko apna reason batya, she understood....that time I was very happy ki finally mujhe meri dost wapis mil jayegi...."

"I am really sorry Raani Sahiba, pyaar karne se ab dar lagta hain, kahi phirse me ussko kho na du...."

Ye design wala page read karna mat bhulna)

After reading this, tears flow from her eyes but still had a wide Smile on her face...

Suddenly Karan enter the room and locked it...

He gets shocked to see monami there with his diary...

He rans towards her and immediately snatched it and put in the side drawer....

Monu with raised eyebrows: ab chupane se kya fayda Special Agent Karan Shergill??!!

Karan: monami wo..Me...

Monami stood up in front of him....

Monu: Haan tum kya and leaned towards him but karan started going backwards...

Monami Caged him between her and Wall....

Monami with teary eyes and cute smile asked: "Do You Love Me"??

Karan was speechless after hearing this, he started looking here and there to ignore that question...

Monu with anger pout: dekho Karan, aaj chahiye jo ho jaye, agar tumne sach nhi batya na to me,

Karan with raised eyebrows: To tum?

Monu with smriked: Aaj Raat tumhare saath hi rahogi in your bed...

And with teasing smile she sit on his bed...

Karan: monu faizi rehta hai isse room?

Monu: Haan to aane do, ussko bhi pata chala ki usse janaab ji kitne coward type ke hai pyaar ke mamle me....

"Ab to agar batra sir bhi aa gaye na, tabhi me yaha se nhi jaane wali hu"(and with this she sleep on his bed)

Both were still looking at each other while monu is waiting for his answer and karan is hell nervous...

After 10 min, koi progress nhi hui to monu ne idea socha...

Then Monu acting karti hai ki wo so gayi hain.....Karan ko thodi himaat aati hain ussko some hue dekh kar...

Karan usske paas jaata hai dheere se aur usska hair strand removed karta hai usske face se...

"30 Dec 2022, Aaj me Special Agent Karan Shergill ye Confess karta hu ki I love my Raani Sahiba a lot...."

After hearing this monu literally jumped on him, karan gets disbalanced and both fall on the bed with monu on top of karan...

Monu excitedly said: Finally!! You confessed...

Karan gets shocked to see her woke up...

Monu: I love you too Karan...and hugged him tightly...

"Ab kya shock ho rahe ho, jaldi hug me back"(with cheese smile)

Karan chuckled and adore her cuteness,

"I love you Monami"(and kissed her forehead)

But monu kissed his lips, and karan have to respond it warna aap to pata hi hai monu kya karegi ??(with chuckled by me😂)

Then both hugged each other tightly and Sleep in each other's embrace"

Thank you...!!

Stay tuned for next part..!!

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■