~|What If Moran were in Relationship |~

Moran were in living relationship as karan didn't belive in marriage because of his parents past...

How they betray each other and there marriage broke down....while Deepak mahajan to didn't support there relationship so now monami is living with karan in his two-room apartment flat..

Karan is Special Agent and train cadets in Parakram Saf while monami is doctor and works in Mahajan hospital...

Let's Start the Story:->

Batra sir: Shergill training kaisi chal rahi hain?

Karan: Sir bohut acchi chal rahi hain, cadets ready hai mission ke liye...

Bs: Good, mujhe tumse yahi umeed thi Shergill...ghar kab jaa rahe ho??

Karan: Sir ek baar ye mission complete ho jaye phir jaata hu

Bs nodded and karan went to his room...

Suddenly his phone start ringing..

Karan with wide smile pick it up...

"Hello, jaan"

Hey Agent shergill, what's up??(said cheekily)

"Raani sahiba, I am good; aap kya kar rahi hai?"

Monu with cute pout: I am missing you...kab aaoge tum mere paas?

Karan smile: bohut jaldi aaunga raani sahiba, abhi ek mission ke liye jaana hain...

Monu: Oh, all the best karu(and give kiss through phone)

Karan grin happily: I will ttyl, abhi kaam hain....bye jaan, take care...

Monu: You too take care..

Call Disconnect...

Monami sit on their bed with sigh...

Monu: Aaj mujhe karan ki itni yaad kyu aa rahi hai? Usse jaakar milu kya?? Par wo bhi kya sochega ki kaam ke type par disturb kar rahi hain.....kya karu!!!
Ek to jabse sherla aunty ne wo bola haina, me insecure behave kar rahi hu....I trust Karan a lot....but what to do "Shaadi is important for the couples", I know agar Maine force kiya, so he will marry me for my happiness....but ussme karan ko hurt hoga, and I don't want that...!!

Monu do one thing, why not you surprise karan?? He will very happy to see me in academy...

With that thought, she gets ready

Here on Academy,

All the cadets & trainers were present in hanger-area waiting for karan's instructions, batra sir too join them...

Karan in his stern voice: Cadets, ek new mission hai aur ussme tum sabko ek mauka mila raha Hai khud ko proof karne ka....are u all ready...

All cadets including Koel, Bala,Sid, Chitra, sumanji,premji.:  Yes Sir

Faizi: Good

Here monu comes to reception area...

Receptionist: Hey mam, hoe can I help you??

Monu with smile: Actually I want to meet Special Agent Karan Shergill, It is personal can u please info him??

Receptionist: Mam why not u go to hanger area, u will find karan sir, there only.

Monu: Oh thank you...

And she went to hanger area where she heard Karan's voice..

Karan was giving instructions to cadets and he was looking very handsome....our cute little monu was staring at him...

Monu mutters: Hayee, mera hot khadoos Shergill..

Suddenly ustadji come to her..

Ustadji: Any problem miss?

This broke monu's trance and all cadets and trainers look at that direction...

Karan gets shocked yet surprised too by her Sudden arrival...

He went to her with smile....monu too smile while looking at him....

Cadets were staring at karan with big dooed eyes..

Suddenly they heard Karan's soft voice and all shake after hearing this...

Karan: Monu, tum yaha..(he said while wrapping his arms around her)

Monu look at Cadets and found them staring at them with curious look....she passed smile to them and look at karan...

Monu: I think you are busy rn karan....

Karan look at cadets and then sighed...

Karan: Ustadji take her to my room and dilbaghji make cold coffee for her...

Ustadji and dilbagh ji: Ji Karan Sirji

Karan look at monu with smile: You go and be comfortable there....i will join u later...

With that he kissed her forehead and give a quick hug...

She went with ustadji...

While here cadets started faint seeing there stern, Arrogant karan sir like this....

Sid: Ye kya tha bro?

Koel: Ye ladki kon hai?

Sumanji: kahi behen to nhi??

Chitra: #shutup sumanji #may be gf, #hot couple goals

Bala: Par karan sirji ki Girlfriend??? Sid bhaiji it was very shock to have it...

Sid in irritating tone: No English Balaji bro..

Faizi who had heard everything went to karan...

Faizi: Karan ye ladki kon hai??

Karan: Monami..

Faizi: huh??

Karan: Monami naam hai usska...

Faizi: ab oh okay

Batra sir: Shergill tumhari fiance hai kya??

Karan with wide smile: Yes sir, She is love of my life...

All grinned happily after hearing this....

Karan after finishing his work went to his room...

Karan: Jaan??

Monu smile happily and rans to his embrace, karan smiles at her tenderly and hugs her more tightly...

She too snuggled more into his chest..

Monu with cute pout: I missed you karu...

Karan: I missed u too Jaan...sorry me aa nhi paye next week...

Monu nodded in No cutely and again hug him tightly...

Monu:  I love You my Khadoos Shergill ...

Karan: I love You too My cute Raani Sahiba...

Both chuckled and karan press his forehead against her and both closed their eyes to feel each other...

Karan was still holding her while wrapping his arms around her waist..while monu was holding her shoulder in her tight grip...

Do Check out new Moran Story, "Tumhe Kitna chahne lage hum ",

Thank you..

Stay tuned for next part

Byyeee