~|What If Moran gets locked inside the Storeroom|~

So in this story, moran gets locked into the storeroom....

They are already in love with each other,

Lekin Dono me se kisi ne bhi abhi tak Confession nhi kiya hain...but they considered each other more than Close Friend.....🙈

So let's see what will happen inside the room:->

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Ustadji: monami suno,ye saare Boxes storeroom me rakh dogi? Wo mujhe kuch kaam hai?

Monu(with smile): Okk

Here in karan's Side:->

Karan goes to storeroom to collect some important files and at the same time monu too come inside...

Karan look at her and Smile...

Karan: Raani Sahiba aap yaha?

Monu(with smile): Haan wo boxes rakhne aayi thi....

Karan: accha ruko me help karta hu....

Monu: no need thanku...and kept the box carefully in upper self but accidentally she touched box which had some lights and it fall on her....she gets disbalanced and about to fall but karan hold her tightly...

They had a cute eyelock and then after sometime Karan stand her properly and start laughing on her...

Monu(with cute pout): Has kyu rahe ho?

Karan: You are looking too cute Raani Sahiba....(and pull her cheeks)

Monu blush hard after hearing this....

Karan leaned towards her and slowly started removing light....monu Shivered due to his intense touch...

After removing the lights, he look at her

After removing the lights, he look at her....her cheeks are deep red in colour...

Without making any eye contact with him, monu immediately ran towards door....

She tried a lot but it didn't get opened...Karan chuckled and reached towards her and trying to open it...

Karan: oh no, lagta hai faizi ne room lock kar diya...

Monu: oh ab kya hoga?

Karan with teasing smile: Jyada kuch nhi hum dono aaj raat ek saath rahega...

Monu noticed his mischievous smile and smack his shoulder lightly while smiling.....

Then karan arranged a single bed with help of some old mat and curtains.......

Monu with teasing smile: I am impressed agent shergill...

Karan too with mischievous smile: My pleasure Raani Sahiba....

Both sit together, karan cover her with curtain...and she put her head on his shoulder while playing with button of his Hoodie.....

Karan encircled his arms around her.....both were feeling warmth in each other's embrace....

Karan: Raani Sahiba ab so jao raat bohot ho gayi hai...

Monu look at him: neend nhi aa rahi hai....koi game khele??

Karan: umm OK kya khelna hai??

Monu: we both will ask questions from each other and humhe honestly usska answer dene hoga.....

Karan: ok done deal....to start karo tumhi....

Monu: Tumhari koi girlfriend hai? (With positive hopes in her eyes)

Karan with raised eyebrows: Aapko kyu jaana hai?

Monu(while stammering): Ab bas aisse hi....u know General knowledge ke liye....(with fake smile)

Karan: Accha?(and leaned towards her)

Monu gulped in fear and back off but karan pull her closer towards himself...

Karan: Waise raani sahiba, aapko pata hai aapke cheeks ek dam deep red colour of tomato hai.....

Monu look at him with angry pout and karan start laughing while looking at her....

Monu with anger: You, khadoos shergill and start hitting him....

Both start running inside the room, suddenly gets disbalanced and fall on the mattress with karan hovered over her....

Both had a deep eyelock, karan leaned towards her and softly whispers near her ears....

"Hum-Tum ek kamare me  band ho, aur ek dusre ke baahoo me gir jaye...."

Monu blush hard after listening the lyrics....

Karan look at her with teasing smile: Something Something??😏😏

Monu hide herself in his arms....Karan chuckled and wrapped her in his warmth embrace.....he softly kissed her forehead, monu too kissed near his heart....

Karan took the curtain over them and both hugged each other tightly and Sleep in each other's embrace......

"Sometimes we did not need to say I love You to express our love, sometimes this small-small gestures is enough to express their love,

they feel peace with each other presence....."

Although they both didn't confess their love in front of each other but Still their heart already knows to whom it belongs too...."

~[The END]~

I hope you guys like it......

Thank you my wonderful readers giving me suggestions and topics to write......

This what if is Requested from nikitasiwach13

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Thank you....!!

Stay tuned for next part...

Byeee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■