The night was dark with cold weather and there was left dew on the leaves .. It was dark as it reminding the time of mid night...

The insects and cockroaches slept by playing there music and there was silence maintained in the haveli...

The haveli was big with old fashion doors with much decorative things but as it was old fashion inside it was just beautifully decorated out side..

Saleem was sitting in his study room and was doing his work .. He was in his only pants and shirt was thrown on the couch and he was doing his paper work by smoking..

As he puffed the smoke... Some one knocked and with out even his permission that person entered in to the room...

He saw that his mother was standing there in her night suite but a dupatta around her head and she came with a plate in her hands..

Salman : ammi.. Ap yaha ? ap abhi soye nahi..

Ammi : nahi.. Agar ap bhuke hai toh mein kaise so sakti hu bacche.. Ap khana khalo... Aur yeh kya kamre ka kya haal bana hua hai...

She said by keeping the plate infront of him and took his shirt from the couch and kept it aside...

And he kisses her hands and stood from his chair and sat on the small table and made her mother to sit on the chair...

She chuckled with his antics and took the palte and started feeding him.. She  remembered that when he was 5 he used to eat with her hands like this and will roam across the villa by dancing...

And by this memory she smiled and mother son duo changed some past talks and laughed them selves out... Some times we need to move out and remember the past funny things to bright the present and which can make beautiful future..

Ammi : waise salman socha hai tumne... Aapni shadi ke bare mein..

Salman : ammi!!!

Ammi : kya ammi.. Abhi tumhari umr 28 hai.. Kab karna hai... Tumhare chite bhai ki toh magni ho bhi gaye hai...

Salman : ammi.. Mein sochunga is bare mein...

Ammi : mujhe jawab kal hi chahiye ... Warna agar koi pasand hai toh batao nahi toh woh tumhari cousin hai mere dimag mein..

By saying this she went out from the room and he was stuck with his mother word... "Kisi ko pasand karte ho "

Unknowingly he closes his eyes and gulaab came infront of him in all her glory... She was sitting with him.. On his bed.  with his name , by becoming his bride..

He opened his eyes and shoked his head that it was im possible that he fall in love with her... He know that its a one side attraction because of lust...

He know that she is not pure and now she is now pleasuring some one for some money...

But he for got that he is also a person who bought her for one night and that too by buying her body with his money...

And took his cigarette and took deep breathe by keeping in mouth and released smoke... And continued to do his work..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She groaned in pain and cried as the pain increased by the hard thurst which is given by the man who was above her...

Gulaab :  ahh... A..aram se... Allah..

Man : agar... Tumhe itni hi takleef thi toh mani hi kyu tum..? Huh..

By saying this he increased his pace and releases his seeds in her and with out seeing her pain he released his member from her...

And gulaab felt again the pain and she groaned..

The man with out seeing gulaab went from there by wearing his clothes ..

As she was in her period but no one can see the pain but only lust filled there eyes..

She groaned and closed her eyes too stop the tears but her pain and also her period cramp made it worse and she sobbed...

Unknowingly a sob came from her mouth and she cried and wailed...

She cried and cried and but no one can hear her voice because all are busy ... If some one hear then they will say they to have to bear it...

Gulaab : allah.... kyu !! KYU !! Allah!! KIS KI BADUA LAGI THI MUJHE ALLAH !!!! KYU... MEINE.... ALLAH KYA KIYA HAI..... MENE KISI KA KUCH NAHI LIYA.... BACHPAN SE APKI IBADAT KARTI THI... *Sob * *sob *  TOH KYU MUJHE YEH SAZA.... KYU ALLAH..... KYU !!!! ..... MOHABBAT KI ITNI BADI SAZA.... YA ALLAH ... KAHA GAYA APKA WOH RAHEM .... ALLAH !!!!? ... KAHA.... * crying * ..

She was crying by clutching the blanket tightly in her hand to her chest and she cried .... Her nose and cheeks became pinkish red and blue due to crying... All tears dried on her cheeks.... But fat fat tears were falling from her eyes....

Her eyes became heavy and by crying only she slept...

The girl was passing here and there and was sitting on the bench with a bag in her hands...

She was wearing a pink chudidar dress with full sleeves and she was not less than 18 years ...

She was anxious  and was frightened with her face expression...

She was seeing the watch time to time and was passing it by sitting on the bench... As she kept her head on board of the bench she consumed her....

She woke up by hands moving around her cheek she smiled that he is here as she opened her eyes , she saw that two men were watching her with lust full eyes and she screamed....

She saw that she is sitting there on the bench and she seen the time and saw that it was past 11...

Sweat formed on her fore head as he promised that he will be here at 9 but it passed 11.. Where is he ?

She saw the man and a fear interrupted in her heart...

Girl : woh abhi kyu nahi aye..

She mumbled and by looking to of them she questioned...

Ap log koun hai..

.

The man laughed and said in their husky way but with dangerous glint..

Man : chalo mein tumhe ghar chod du..

Man 2 : wada karte hai ki ghar hi chodenge.... Haath nahi lagayenge....

By saying this they started laughing... She feared and gulped her saliva and passed them with bench as she sensed some thing is wrong...

As she crossed them they clutch her hand and she screamed... And by biting first man hand she ran from there ...

They two followed her and she was running fastly... Her sandal was fallen on the road along with her dupatta ....

She was running fastly, but was stumbled as she was crashed by a chest...

She saw that person and said

"Bhaijaan" ..

New chapter is out .😘

Don't for get to shower your love.

And comment your thoughts ..