Gulaab : matlab ...ap..

She was going to say but was stopped as they heard the knock of the door...

Gulaab took a deep breathe as to control her heart beat and salman opened the door. ..

Salman : kya hua aslam ?

Aslam : woh ham pahunch gaye hai... Land hone wale hai... Ajao tum log.. Yahi batane aya tha..

By saying this he went from there and salman went to gulaab and took her hand in his and moved out of the room... But he failed to notice that she was zooned out ...

Jasmine : gul... Appi.. Gul appi...

Gulaab : huh..... Kya hua...

Jasmine : mein kab se apko bula rahi thi ... Ap suni nahi rahi thi..

Gulaab : huh... Kya hua tha.. Kyu bulaya tumne...

Jasmine : woh... Ah .. Woh ap..

She blushed and gul was confused ..

Gulaab : kya hua hai.. Jasmine... Kyu sharma rahi ho... Kuch kehna hai...

Jasmine : ha woh.. Apke gardan par.. Nishaan hai...

Gulaab ,: nishaan ?

Jasmine : ha woh...

Gulaab was confused and looked front where salman and aslam was sitting...

Salman opened his phone camera and gave it to gulaab she took it and observed her self and gasped...

There were many hickeys on her neck.. Some were red and some were fading away.. Gul gasped and salman chuckled...

Aslam rolled his eyes and looked out side of the window ... Where they landed...

The plane landed ...

All members moved out from the plane ...

Gulaab took deep breathe as her hands were shaking .... She reached here... Her biggest ugly truth was here ...

They all moved towards the cars which were parked... Many members were standing there with black dress ...

Jasmine sequelled and went to one of a man and touched him with dreamy eyes...

Gulaab : aree jasmine yeh kya karri ho...

Jasmine : gul appi... Dekhe .. T.V. mein ate so joh pehelwan  hai woh yahi hai... Hayee kitne hand some aur hot hai...

She realised her words and ducked her head and gulaab smiled awkwardly and salman and aslam chuckled...

The body guard blushed and all members chuckled...

The body guard cleared his throat ...

Body guard : welcome sir.. Ham apka intzaar karte the...

Salman : shukriya jafar ...

Jafar looked towards jasmine and smiled ... She responded with a blush and he chuckled and moved from there...

( May be  an another couple.. Do you like them .. Aren't they adorable 🤗🤗)..

Salman : chalo sab...

By saying this all moved towards the car which was shining under sun..

As they were sitting.. But was interrupted by aslam ...

Aslam : salman.. Ham ghar jare hai kya..?

Salman : ha kyu..?

Aslam : toh tu in logo ko kaha rakhega... Beejan ko kya bolega... Ki tu ek taawiaf ko ghar lekar ayaa hai ..

All members rooted on their place as they heated the tawaif word from aslam...

Gulaab ducked her head down and jasmine just glared him...

Salman : mein kuch bhi keh dunga... Abhi hame nikalna hoga...

By saying this all members sat in the car..

There were totally ten cars and in the 4th car they were travelling..

Jafar was driving the car and jasmine sat on the passenger seat... Back they were 2 side seats...

On one side gulaab was sitting and on the other side aslam and salman was sitting...

Gulaab was looking out side the window ... She was lost in her thought that she did not see that salman was sitting beside her and kissed her on her cheeks...

Gulaab gasped and looked towards him with wide eyes and he smiled and leaned towards her neck with a puppy face smile and snuggled in her neck...

Gulaab turner in to a red tomato as she saw that aslam was watching them but not only him jafar and jasmine were also seeing them from the rare view...

Gulaab was distracted but her heart was beating fast.. Her hands were sweaty... The thought she was thinking was making her shiver from her core... She was afraid... Afraid for her self. .

As the time passes... They reached their destination and all members moved out from the car ...

Their was big have li bit not old type ... It was modern and ethnic  and beside haveli there was a big house which were attached with the garden which were mesmerizing ...

They all moved towards the main door but they did not noticed that some one was watching all with hurt ful expression ...

Gulaab roamed her eyes around tye haveli and house and closed her eyes and a tear just slipped from her eyes...

She knew it... She was thinking right... Her gut feeling was TRUE..

BECAUSE THE PLACE SHE WAS STANDING WAS THE PLACE. .. WHERE SHE WAS BORN.. WHERE SHE LOVED BY ALL.. WHERE SHE GOT HER FIRST LOVE... WHERE SHE WAS BETRAYED... WHERE SHE WAS HUMILIATED.. WHERE SHE WAS MARRIED TO A MAN WHO WAS TEN TIMES OLDER THAN HER....

WHERE SHE WAS DESTROYED AND HER FUTURE DESTRUCTION TAKEN PLACE...

FROM WHERE SHE WAS THE FAIRY AND PRINCESS OF THE FAMILY ... WHERE NOW SHE BECAME A PROSTITUTE FOR THE MEN PLEASURE...

A lone tear escaped her eyes and her past came infront her eyes like play list...

Gulab thought  : jaha pe yeh sab shru hua tha.. Wahi pehle mere khuda ne mujhe bheja hai... Jahan pe mein sab ki pyari thi... Aj wahi mera naam bhi nahi liya jata ...

Jaha pehle mene zaleelat se ghar se nikli thi ek badkirdar aurat bankar.... Phir wahi us ghar mein aagaye... Ek tawaif ban kar....

Yeh kaisa insaaf hai khuda tera...

By thinking all this she stepped inside and looked that all thing were same ... Just lights were illuminating it and was making it as a fairy place...

She moved forward and entered and stepped far ward but was tangled by small pair of hands on her legs...

She looked and saw that a small boy was hugging her with his might and smiled towards her...

She also reciprocated the smiled. She was going to hug him but was stopped by a particular voice. ..

Or may be particular person...

She turned back side and whispered...

Gulaab : bhaijaan ... !!!

New chapter is out

Don't for get ro vote and comment guys.. 💕

Do follow me and share my story to all your friends...

Have a good day ❤️