💔 (+18)

Triggered part ahead .. Read it at your own risk ..

The car reached its destination and they both came out ... Armaan face was coverd with happy smile. . but haya was feeling uneasy ..

She was feeling that some thing bad was going to happen .. But she gulped and entered inside the hall and saw that all were dressed heavily with hona and sarees and jewellery. . and man with suits ..

She moved towards her husband and held his hand .. Who smiled seeing her and she too reciprocated. .

They both moved towards dink area.. And armaan said ..

Armaan : haya.. Mein kal aye hue guest se milkar ata hu.. Theeke..

She nodded her head and stood there  and armaan went and moved toward the people who greeted him ..

{ Dear readers here I am keeping the first man name as latif. . so dont get confuse .. He is the same man who offered the deal for armaan }

Latif : toh tumne soch liya ki.. Tumhe kya karna hai..

Armaan : ha sir soch liya hai... Ab har cheez purani toh hoti hi hai.. Woh bhi ho jayegi ..

He said and chuckled and all members in the group chuckled and looked towards haya with lusty eyes..

There were total 10 members in the group and more two joined them ..

Latif  : armaan yeh hai hamari honhaar ceo.. Joh tumhari company khade karne mein madad karenge ..

Aur badle mein...

Armaan : ha sir mujhe yaad hai ..

Latif  : ha .. Ham sab ha roz tumhare ghar ayenge..  Aur tum hame sweet serve karoge...

Armaan : ji sir zaroor ..

Latif  : lekin pehle mera sweet .. Has hak mera banta hai ...

Armaan : ji.. Ji.. Zaroor ..

He said and that man moved and stood beside haya who was drinking water ..

He gazed  her body and her saree was clearly showing her back and neck line with arms  and waist size ..

He moved and tapped on her back.. Haya was startled and saw that it was yesterday guest ..

Haya : assalamualaikum. .

Latif  : walaikummassalam  .. Dance karna pasand karenge  ap.. Mear naam latif hai ..

Haya : ji.. woh mere shohar ..

Latif  : mein permission lekar aya hu.. Aur mil gayee hai mujhe ..

Haya was confused as it waa first time that armaan gave some random man permission to dance with her.. As he was possessive of her ..

But she smiled lightly and took her hand and kept on him ..

And they both moved towards the dancing floor ...

They both were dancing .. But haya was uncomfortable has his hands were running from her waist to arms .. And her stomach to her near breast ...

She was becoming more uncomfortable as his hands were closed to her breast and she stepped on his shoes ..

She smiled force fully and mumbled a small sorry and moved from there..  But as she moved the cold dink fallen on her saree as the waiter was standing with drinks ..

Waiter : sorry mam.. Woh mene apko nahi dekha..

Haya : koi baat ni.. Min washroom jakar saaf karti hu..