💚

All members departed to their respective homes after celebrating the eid together ..

The hall was mess , and kitchen water basin was filled with number of dishes which has to be cleaned ..

Hania signed and tied her hair in bun and started cleaning the mess and corrected all the sofa coveres , removed the new one and kept the old ones and started washing the dishes by taking a deep breathe ..

It was half an hour that she cleaned the kitchen and dishes and her face was covered with sweat and she took a deep breathe and moved farward but stopped and hissed as she felt the pain on her waist .. but she moved and went towards the bed room and saw that her husband was sleeping peacefully..

She slowly took her night suit and took a long hot shower and  changed in to it , and was going to sleep but stopped by the knock on the door .. she opened the door and saw hajra ..

Alia : hajra beta .. kya hua hai ..

Hajra : ammi Yusuf bula Raha hai apko .. uske pairo mein dard hora hai ..

Alia : acha ati hu mein ..

She said and took a dupatta and covered her head and entered inside her children room and saw the message and signed ..

She kept their clothes in the bin and sat beside Yusuf who sensed her and kept her head in her lap ..

Yusuf : ammi , pair dar karre hai ..

Alia : toh beta kisne kaha tha tumhe ki tum itna uchlo kudo .. dekho dard hora hai na ab

Yusuf : Ammiii ..

He winced and sat straight and Alia started massaging his legs and applied balm and started pressing his legs and he was drifting to sleep but was stopping him self ..

Alia : ab bahar mat nikalna so jao khamosh ..

Hajra : ammi ,mere bhi haath daba de ..

Alia : ek kaam Karo tum dono Mera gala daba do ..

Yusuf : ammi gala dabane se dard kam ho jata hai ...

Alia : kya kare beta ji .. ap jaisi nikammi aulaad hoti hai na toh yahi Dil karta hai ..

She said sarcastically and smiled at him and he made a pout , she smiled and kissed his forehead and shifted towards hajra and was pressing her hands ..

Hajra : mama apko pata hai .. dadi aur phuphu ne mujhe aur bhia ko ek hajar rupees diye hai ..

Yusuf : ayee pagal kyu bataya nahi batana tha ..

Alia : kyu kyu nahi batate .. maa se bate chupa rahe ho tum ..

She said and pinched his ear making him cry dramatically..

Yusuf : ammi .. mujhe aur hajra ko na woh khilona Lena hai .. gaming program hoga usmein and 3d glasses bhi maja ayega ..

Alia : beta ji kuch hafto mein exam hai woh bhi yaad karte tum ..

He again pouted and said ..

Yusuf : acha ammi leke rakhenge .. par khelenge nahi .. exam hone ke baad khelenge ..

Alia : pakka ..

Yusuf : ha ammi pakka .. oye chudail bol na ...

Hajra : ha ammi pakka .. ammi Bhai ne phir se chudail bulaya ..

Yusuf : chudail ko chudail nahi toh kya bulao pari ..

Hajra : ammiii

Alia : Yusuf beta behen ko nahi bolte Aisa ..

Hajra : ammi ap ko pata hai ham dada ki kabr par Gaye the .. aur phool bhi chadaya ..

Alia : acha kiya beta ..

Yusuf : ammi mujhe lagta hai dada ki kabr ke andar Zinda hai ..

Alia : Aisa nahi hota beta ..

Yusuf : nahi ammi hota hai .. jab ham phool dal rehe the na jab phool apne ap ud rahe the aur hame Aisa laga jaise dada ji hame kabr ke andar kheech rahe the ..

Hajra. : nahi Bhai toh ap ne ek chote dal dal jaise ret pe apna pair rakha isliye ap ko Aisa dikha rha tha ..

Yusuf : acha toh tune pehle kyu nahi bataya mujhhe ..

Hajra : ap ka Dara hue shakal achi dekhri thi mujhe is liye.

Alia laughed at end and hajra too giggled and Yusuf turned back and  showed his back to them .

Hajra : ammi ap ko pata hai phupha kehre the ki ap bahut pyari lag rahe thi ..

Alia : acha ..

She said and blushed lightly and it was after soo many days that some one praised her ..

Hajra : ha ...unhone kaha ki mashallah bhabhi ki umr dikhti hi nahi ki unke do bacche hai .. aur Hussain saab bahut kismat Wale hai ..

Hussain : acha ..

He said and entered inside the room strateld Alia and kids ..

Hussain : aur kya kaha hai un hone ..

Hajra : kuch nahi abbu  .. bas itna hi kaha hai ..

Hussain : tum so jao beta .. dekho Bhai bhi so Gaya ..

Hajra : mama ap jao ...so jao .. mera dard kam hogaya ..

She said and Alia smiled lightly and covered them with blanket and moved out of the room and closed it ..

Hussain who followed her stood beside her and clutched her right arm and started dragging her towards their room ..

Alia hissed in pain as his nails were digging in her skin but she knows that it's better not to stop this man or else he can do any thing for the disobedience..

Scroll down for the double update .