💚(+18)

Mature content ahead..

Ignore the chapter if you are uncomfortable with mature content
..

Rate the chapter 🔥

She moaned and closed her eyes as she felt his teeth on her thighs ..

He was biting and kissing her and at once she gasped when he removed her pajama by tearing it and thrown it on the ground and clasped his mouth on her vagina and started sucking and kissing it making her close her eyes in bliss ..

She moaned with the feeling when she felt his tongue were thrusting inside her making her scrum under him ..

Her forehead filled with sweat and eyes were rolling back and hands were shaking which was clenching the bed sheets was a clear indication that she was near and her abdomen clenched and was releasing her juices but he stopped him moment and Alia who was enjoying her husband touch frowned at the empty ness and opened her teary eyes and saw him sitting on the bed with a smirk on his face .

She frowned when she saw that he was leaving the bed and was going to the bathroom but she now she was turned on and want him and she knows that he needs her too but he was just testing her ..

She kept frowning till he went from there and entered inside the bathroom she layed on the bed with a deep breathe and she knows what she has to do now ..

Hussain entered inside the room and frowned when he saw that she was sleeping and he felt sad but it was his deed which he was facing ..

He slowly went towards his side and was layed on the bed and closed her eyes  .. after few minutes he felt a weight on him and when he opened his eyes his breath hitched and voice was stuck in his throat when he saw her naked ..

Yes she was naked and was lying on him and seductively sat on his stomach and her wetness was touching his clothes making him close his eyes but opened at once when he saw that she made them cover the blanket ..

Hussain : kya karri ho tum ..

He asked in his husky voice but alia did not replied and moved farward making her breast to touch his face and he controlled him self and was taking deep breathes but hissed when she saw on HIS member directly like its tip was touching her hole making her close her eyes ..

Hussain layed un moved and she removed his pajama till his thighs and sat on his member and taking it and sucking the life out of it ..

Hussain who was controlling him self just turned Alia in a manner and entered inside fully making her scream but was shut it by the rough kiss ..

He was kissing her hardly and passionately and was thrusting deep and fast ..

He was thrusting inside her enjoying him self and Alia eyes filled with pleasure tears and her arms around his neck and hair and was scratching his back with her nails ..

The thrust started increasing and the bed also moved with the power full thrusts and Alia moaned ..

Alia : hus.. thrust .. Hussain thrust ahh ..

She moaned and reached her height and he too reached his height and released his seeds inside her and fallen on her chest and was taking deep breathes ..

She smiled and blushed  but the smile wiped off when she heard the name  he was moaning ..

Hussain : Ahmeda .. ahh ..

Continue in the next chapter ..

New chapter is updated ❤️

Did you liked the chapter ?

Your thoughts on Hussain ?

Do like and comment and follow me for daily updates dear ..

I have shared a reel on the upcoming chapter do check it out 😀

Have a good day ❤️