• (+18)

Warning : mature and trigged update.. If you are uncomfortable then don't read it..

There you go guys 😘..

Enjoy ..

Some thing was happening and her surrounding changed her eye balls moved and she groaned with the pain in her head...

She tried to open her eyes but it felt heavy.... She was feeling immense pain in her head .... The feeling was the beating of hammer on her head ...

She groaned and heard some voices but again she closed her eyes... But she woke up with heavy breathes because she was drenched...

The cold water just added to her heavy eyes and she groaned with pain and hardly opened her eyed... She heard some whispers of people... Or man..

She opened her eyes and first she saw was that a broken celing with a slow motion fan and she saw her surroundings she was in a dirty room with webs and mud ....

..what froze her heart was her hands were chained with the cuffs to the head post... And her dupatta was no were to be seen...

She gulped as her throat became heavy and dry but she tried to open her mouth and call for help...

" Help me please , koi hai "... she murmured and again cried but stopped as she heard the chuckles...

She opened her eyes and saw that her 2 hours old husband was standing infront of her with the man who chased her in the park..

they were standing infront of her and was watching her with their lust full eyes...

Man 1 : wah bibi ko hosh agaya..

By saying this they started laughing and she cried and tried pleaded them so leave her..

Gulaab : please .. Please mujhe jane de... Please... Mein kabhi yaha nahi aungi..

Aziz : kyu kya hua... Tum meri biwi ho... Aur mera hak hai... Aur waise bhi mene apne dost se sab bata hai... Ab yse bura nahi lagega ki mein apni azziz biwi usse nahi batu...

By saying this her 3 hour husband laughed and she cried and sobbed...

Gulaab : pl...please.. Please... Mujhe jane de.. Please..

She cried but stopped as her husband came their and smiled like manic and wiped her tears..

Aziz : nahi roh... Abhi tumhe apne ansu bachkar rakhna hoga....

By saying this hangovered over her and started kissing her...

She cried and was trembling but was not use... Her hands were handcuffed and her legs were free but was clutching in other man hands... Who was pressing her with tightness ...

She thought that the hands marks will printed on her legs ... She started shaking as the man was moving towards her breast and started kissing her...

Gulaab : nahi... Nahi.... Nahi.... Allah *sob* please mujhe... *sob* jane de... Please *sob*...

She cried and sobbed but was they didn't hear her and started their ministrations.... As he started opening his clothes and tied her legs to the bed leg sides...

She cried but was stopped as she received the tight slap and her lips started bleeding..

She cried and sobbed but they continue there ministrations... As it reached it peak were she was naked .... She cried one last time... But he thrusted her she cried from last string and pain..

Gulaab : YA AHHHH ... AHHHH....ALLAH.... AMMI.... ALLAH... *SOB* !!!!! A... ALL.. ALAH..... Allah ..

The stars and moon cried along with the weather which crying heavily by raining continuously ... The stars cannot with stand the pain which was facing by the poor soal... The moon consoled them and stars made the pray to the god to remove the pain..

But it was just in her destiny and they all cried and fallen in to deep sorrow because the cruel society just killed a innocent...

She cried and her cried but as it took some times... stopped as she became statue..

The pain which she was facing now just disappeared and she became silent as a broken doll ...

She knew nothing can change now and she was defeated... Her dreams .. Her body .. Her soul... Her trust... Her love... Her family... Her dignity... Her self respect ... All shattered and she became numb...

The other man groaned by mending her boobs and he started to take her from behind.. And she shivered as she was waiting for the pain...

She was bleeding from her holes but was not stopped by the beast... They were taking her from both holes ... And were groaning... But she was not feeling any thing...

They were continue in the ministrations... And was enjoying but gulaab was just in pain with a broken face ... And also broken heart...

She cried silently and tears just fallen from her eyes... And she prayed silently just to remind her self that..

" ya allah... Kabhi.. Bhi mohabbat nahi karungi... Duniya ka har kaam karungi.... main duniya mein kuch bhi karungi... Par mein yeh vada karti hu khud se ki mein kabhi mohabbat nahi karungi " ..

She promised her self that she will die but will not just love any one...

And like that she was broken beyond repair... With a small heart which was shattered and became numb...

As the two men enjoyed her satisfying themselves... She groaned with pain in the body... She thought that it was over and she will run away from here... But faith played the cruel game...

Her one day husband who was older than her.... Just sold her to a prostitute.. Whore house..

And there her faith and destiny changed completely and she became a whore at the age of 19 years...

And now she was living like this and lived here from 6 years ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present :

She came back to the present by the shaking and she saw that beejan was shaking her and she was just blackout with her past thoughts...

Beejan was a cruel lady but time changed and just in her heart some kind ness bloomed for gulaab... Because she was the only self less girl in the kothi...

Who will think about others but not for her self..

They started talking but was stopped by jasmine who came running there..

New chapter is out..

Do vote and comment..

If you love my work follow me please ❤️

have a good day ❤️