🧸(+18)

Mature content ahead 🔥🥵

Yaseer was controlling him self from the time he woke up ..

He washed him self and came out to take clothes but stopped him self when he saw his prey his wife was standing there ..

And it did not take much to him to go towards her and kiss her like no tomorrow...

He was kissing her passionately and was making her out of breath ..

She opened her mouth to say some thing but he sealed with his kiss and left her when they were out of breathe. .

But before she can understand any thing , she was lift from the floor in his arms and they both towards the bathroom and closed it ..

Dua was confused and asked him ..

Dua : apne darwaza kyu band Kiya. .?

( why did you closed the door )

Yaseer chuckled and pecked her lips and said with naughtiness in his voice ..

Yaseer : begum Jaan .. agar waha ruke na toh darwaza mar mar kar tumhare bacche hame kuch karne hi nahi denge ..

( wifey .. if we have stopped there then your kids might have stopped us by knocking the door time to time and they will stop and come in the middle of our deed )

The red hue covered dua cheeks and she blushed and frowned and said ..

Dua : mere bacche.. apke nahi hai kya ?

( my kids ..  are they not your kids )

Yaseer : mujhe kuch karne nahi dete toh .. mujhe lagta hai mere nahi hai .. sirf tumhare hai ..

( they won't let me do any thing with ther mother .. do I don't think they are my kids .. they are only your kids )

He said and she gasped and slapped his chest lightly and yaseen chuckled and whispered...

Yaseer : chalo phir Jo karne aye hai woh kar dete hai .. .

( then let's do fast for which we have came here )

By saying this he kissed her lips lightly and started kissing her neck and collar bone making her a mess ..

He quickly removed her dress and his eyes turned dark in desire when he saw that she was in a pink bra and he graoned when he felt the tightness in his pants ..

Dua blushed and tried to close her arms around her chest but her hands pinned against the wall and she arched her back when she felt him kissing her cleavage..

He was kissing her passionately and was leaving marks and dua snaked her arms around his neck and clutched his hair tightly with the pleasure she was getting ..

In no time her bra and panties are thrown at the corner of the bathroom and was kissing her on her legs and stomach area but at once pressed his lips on her part and she gasped ..

But he started eating her out and dua was whimpering with the pain and pleasure..

Dua : ahhh .. yaseer .. ahhh

He started eating her out hungrily and in no time she released her self from the high ..

She was taking deep breathes and yaseer with out any delay snaked her legs around his waist and positioned him self ..

He trusted inside her and dua moaned with pain and hugged him tightly ... he gave time for her but after few moments he started thrusting inside her like a beast and dua was enjoying his thrust ..