💚

Dear diary ,

Aj ko pure 2 saal hue hai meri shadi inse hokar lekin lagta hai mein wahi apni purani zindagi jee rahi hu ..

Woh bas mere paas raat ko akar mera istemaal karkar chale jate hai aur subha mein unke liye aj nabi ho jati hu ..

Kaash mujhe inke aur ahmed baji ka pata hota toh kabhi nikkah nahin karti .. har bar bas wahi dekhti hai unhe , mujhe bhi takleef hoti hai , mein kya karu mere khudaya mujhe taqat aur sabr de ..

***************************************

After 2 years

Dear diary ,

Aj mein bhaut khush hu pata hia kyu kyu ki pure 4 saal baad mein maa banne wali hu , ahmeda baji ke chale janese mene Hussain ke dil mein apni jagah banali , mujhe mohabbat toh nahi mili lekin qayal rakhne wala shohar mil gaya ..

Mein khush hu aj ..

After 8 months

Alia turned around and rolled the lips balm around her lips marking it red as she knows that her husband loves her red lips ..

She smiled at her self in the mirror her face was glowing, she kept her hand on her bump and mumbled..

Alia : mummy be sabr se intzar karri hai apka ..

She smiled and turned slowly and wrapped her dupatta around her head and sat on the chair to do the namaz , as it was getting difficult for her to sit down on the ground..

She started praying the namaz and started praying by following the ruku when she was at the last one , the door bell rang , she heard it but continued her prayer , it rang two three times and it was stopped ..

Alia completed her prayer and raised her hands for making dua and after stood up from the chair and started walking towards the door ..

She saw the time and she knew that it was the time for Hussain to come back , she slowly started walking down from the stairs .. she smiled by seeing his back but her smiled wiped off and her steps stopped at the stairs as she saw the person infront of her ..

After 3 years when she thought that she will get the respect, right in her home but again the past was standing infront of her with a smile on her face which is not less than a dragger which she slashed alia's heart in to pieces ..

Alia : ahmeda baji ..

Hussain saw her and averted his gase and helped ahmeda to get up and when she saw the baby bump , the bump was covered in a maxi and she was smiling and was talking to Hussain ignoring her completely like she did not even exist..

She walked down towards them and followed Hussain who was closing the main door .. Hussain closed the door and saw that Alia was walking towards him with her heavy and slow steps and stood infront of him ..

He saw her eyes which held soo many questions but like always he tried to ignore it but Alia was determined to get her answers ..

Alia : ahmeda baji yaha kya karri hai ..

Hussain tried to ignore her and was going yo walk past her but she clutched his arms tightly and questioned him angrily..

Alia : mene pucha kyu ayi woh wapas , itne din se nahi thi Sukoon se jee rahe the hum lekin ab lagta hai khud ka sukoon lakar dusro ka sukoon cheen ne ayi hai ..

Hussain clenched his jaw tightly and replied ..

Hussain: mein tumhare sawal ka jawab de nahi hu .. samjhi ..

He said and was going from there but stopped as he heard her voice ..

Alia : kyu .. kyu nahi hai ap .. ap hi jawab de sakte , ap ko zara si bhi sharam nahi ayi ki apki biwi hamla hai uska khayal rakhne ke bijaye ap uski sautan ko lekar ayengi aur mein khamosh dekhti rahungi ..

She shouted at the last part and Hussain patience snapped and he slapped Alia hard that made her face turn on the other side and her dupatta which she wrapped around her head was opened with the roughness of the slap ..

Alia clutched her cheeks tightly in disbelief and looked towards him with tears filled in her eyes , Hussain averted his gaze and moved from there ignoring the pain which he had given to that innocent soul ..

Alia sat on the sofa and cleaned her tears tightly as she felt the pain again which she faced after the marriage but now it was double as now she had completely fallen in love with Hussain..

Now it was a routine that Hussain always ignored Alia , he stopped talking to her and spends more time with ahmeda and takes care of her children and he completely forgotten about his and Alia children , Alia cravings were fulfilled by Hussain this all 8 months , he always took care of her just like a glass doll but now he was treating her like a ragged doll which was feeling only pain and pain ..

She always woke up with sore feet , and felt the pain more when she saw ahmeda was getting massage from Hussain but not her , and she was getting the delicious food which Hussain bought and the left overs was for Alia.  

The one month passed just like that and Alia due date was near , she lost some weight and Sje standing in the hot kitchen and was cooking biryani, as ahmeda was craving for it and Hussain ordered her to made it ..

It was difficult for her to stand up with the baby bump but she was trying and was mixing the spices and covered the lid ..

After few minutes the aroma of biryani was around the kitchen and she took three plates and served in it and moved towards the dining area where ahmeda and Hussain was talking and was laughing with each other by Hussain pressing her feet and massaging it ..

She kept the plates on the table and moved inside the kitchen and sat on the table and started eating the lunch and was enjoying it with tears in her eyes as she always wanted to eat it but her sore feet and muscles always made her impossible to stand it but after receiving two slaps and curses from her husband the biryani was ready which has taken 1:30 hours to make it ..

As she kept the plate in the sink , she heard some noices and saw that ahmeda was clutching her stoamch and was crying in pain ..

Hussan was helping her to get in side the car and with out informing her he went from there and she too never bothered to ask him cause she decided one thing that

After giving birth to her kids , she will leave him and will divorce him

New chapter is updated,

Finally guys , I have submitted my records alhamdulillah sab hogaya 😭😭kitni khushi hori hai mujhe ab mein thode din free rahungi ..

So I am back with the update, so what do you think about the chapter ..

Did you guys liked it , if yes then do vote and comment and follow me please.

Mujhe apni dua mein yaad rakhna , pray for your dear author ..

And take care of yourself and Heer will be updated in two days ,

Have a good day ❤️