💔 (+18)

Safiq stood rooted in his place and tears filled his eyes .. And he fastly he moved our of kabrastan and ran to his home..

And saw that haya was entering inside and she removed her shawl and started doing the work.. By cleaning the haveli...

He signed and moved towards his room fastly and closed it.. He opened his eyes by remembering the kabr and again his eyes filled with tears .. But he rubbed it and decide to ask every thing which has happens in 1 year.. When he was not here ...

The birds fly from the tree as they heard a sound... Not only them but the head of the haveli ... Ruksaar begum and her mother in law to heard it and entered inside their daughter room and saw that ..

Rasiya was palming her face and was crying and safiq was standing infront if her like a raging bull ...

He again raised his hand to slap her but ruksaar begum stopped him ...

Ruksaar : kya karre ho safiq.. Apni hi behen pe haath utha rahe ho.. Sharam nahi aye ..

Safiq : toh ammi ap is ko bhi toh dekhe na... Kya bole jare hai.

Ruksaar : kya bola isne .. Bata ,

Safiq : bol rahi hai ki ... Jab mein yaha se gaya ... haya..haya ko beti hue hai... Aur usko apne kuch kar diya hai..

He said and cried and they gulped as they tried to make it a secret for ever for him.. But may be it came out...

Ruksaar : beta woh.

She was ,saying but was cut by safiq raging voice ...

Safiq : ha ya na ammi.. Bole ..

Ruksaar : beta suno toh ...

Safiq : ha ya naa ammi.. Bas...

Ruksaar : ha.. Ha mene us bacchi ko mar diya ...

She said and safiq looked towards his mother in shock....

Safiq : ammi...

Ruksaar : ha mene hi maara hai use.. Pata hai jab tuh chala gaya tha .. Tab hamne use neeche kamre mein band kar diya ... Lekin jab hamne tere ane ke 2 mahine pehle darwaza khola .. Toh...

Past :

Triggered part : very emotional

Don't read if you have weak heart ❌ ❌

Ruksaar and rasiya with his twin opened the door and coughed as it was totally dust ...

The room was dark but a small light was there and haya was sitting on the bed and sleeping with her daughter in her arms ...

They were shocked and haya too was shocked but a smile covered her eyes .. And she said ..

Haya : dekho na aunty meri iraam meri gudiya ke ruup mein wapas agaye ... Meri bachi.. Ap ki poti ..

She said and forwarded her daughter .. Ruksaar took it and the blood touched her hands as the baby was not cleaned .. It was covered in haya shawl .. And was crying ....