💚

The smile on her face wiped off and her eyes filled with tears as it stringed her heart that her husband was taking other women's name during there intimate moments not only other women but his ex girl friend..

Her eyes filled with tears and she saw her self closed her eyes in shame as remembered what she did in the heat of moment , she got down from the bed but hissed as she felt pain down there because of his power full thrust, she slowly moved towards the bathroom and filled with bucket with water and took the jug and poured on her wetting her with water but her face was filled with wet tears which were leaking from her eyes ..

She felt the pain .. the same pain which she felt 10 years back but now the pain is worst ..

She closed her eyes and took the shower and cleaned her self and changed in to new pair of clothes and moved out of the washroom and was going towards the bed but stopped and turned and sat on the sofa cum couch and slept on it ..

It was morning and the voice of kids made Hussain wake up from his slumber ..

He opened his eyes to see Alia but she was not present and he sat on the bed and when he saw that he was naked under the blanket he remembered the night and he closed his eyes and cursed when he felt that his member was hard again ..

He took his phone and applied a leave application and send it to his boss which was being approved and he got up and wore his pants and again went towards the bed to rest ..

As he closed his eyes he heard the footsteps and importantly the anklets sound which Alia wore and he knows who is it ..

Alia entred inside the bed room after sending the kids to school by giving them their lunch boxes and bottle and was waiting for her husband but when he did not came out she thought to call him and was shocked too see him sleep till late ..

Well why not , he is a punctual man ..

Alia : sune .. jaldi uthe der hojayegi ..

She tried to call him but he was enjoying her state and was not responding to her , but when she tried five times to get him up he was not responding so she was trying to get up but was stopped by a hands which was clutching her wrist tightly ..

Hussain : itni jaldi haar man gaye ..

He said with mischief in his eyes making Alia shock but she composed and said ..

Alia : jaldi uthe der ho Rahi hai ..

Hussain : itni jaldi kya hai begum ..

He said and pulled her towards him making her fall in his lap ... And Alia moved when she felt that some thing was poking her and she knows what it
was ..

Alia : kya karre hai apko Der hori hai kaam pe ..

Hussain : aj chutti lagaye hai mene .. mere saath sojao thoda ..

Alia : kyu raat ko bas nahi hua tha kya ..

She said with out showing any emotions .. .

Hussain : aree woh toh ..

Alia : ya phir apka Dil nahi bhara .. phir se mujhe ek tawaif ki tarha istemaal karna chate hai ..

Hussain : yeh kya keh Rahi ho Alia ..

He asked her sternly..

Alia : sach toh kaha mene ..

She said and was going to say but at once ahmeda entred inside the bed room startling them ..

Ahmeda : ohh noo .. I am soo sorry guys .. mujhe laga tum log sirf bate karre ho ..

Alia did not said anything but Hussain face was irritated as she came at the wrong time and he was feeling first time that he should not have make ahmeda enter inside there home with out permission or knock ..

Alia : aye aye baji ...kaisi hai ap ..

She said with a tight smile and went from there and Hussain felt some thing off about that smile , but ahmeda was in her world sat beside Hussain and asked him ..

Ahmeda : chutti kyu lagaye tum ne .. bukhar hai kya ?

Hussain : nahi sar dard tha isliye ..

Ahmeda : mein Alia se kehkar chai bhij wati hu ..  ek kaam nahi hota Alia se .. yeh toh kar sakti hai na woh ,

She said and got up to order Alia and Hussain may be first time felt something ..

His wife always takes care of him , and she never complains about any thing when ever some one gives her work she do it with a smile .. but now the situation is like ahmeda was ordering Alia to take care of him just like - - just like - - The house owner orders the maid ..

He got up and wore his shirt and moved out of the hall to see that Alia was cleaning the table and ahmeda was lecturing her ..

Ahmeda : tum toh Ghar mein hu rehti ho na tab bhi kya Hussain ka khayal nahi rakh sakti .. usse itna sar dard hai toh kya tum dhang ki chai bana nahi sakti ..

She said angrily and Hussain looked towards Alia to show some anger about claiming her husband but ..

Alia : ji baji bana deti hu , apka bhi tiffin pack kardu ..

Ahmeda : nahi mein yahi rukungi .. Hussain ki tabiyat theek nahi hai mein uska khyal rakhungi ..

Alia with out saying any thing nodded her head and went from there to bring the adrak wali karak chai ..

Hussain who was observing and listening every thing felt some thing off cause when ever ahmeda fights with Alia , Alia claims that he is her husband but she did not do this time ..

His thoughts blurred when Alia came with the chai served them ..

She went and continued her work and was cleaning the table and was taking the utensils for the wash and cleaned the rooms and served them fruits ..

Hussain has taken the shower and was combing his hair and when he saw the bed reflection he stopped him self and saw some blood stains on it ..

He frowned and though ..

Hussain : shayd kal raat zyda hi rough hogaya tha ..

He was thinking all this and Alia entered inside the room and took the bed sheets and layed the new one ..

He was trying to talk to her but she was not sparing him a glance so he thought that he had to take the things in his hand ..

And clutched her wrist in his arms but was shocked to see the response he got from her ..

New chapter is updated..

Hope all you have loved the update ..

This chapter is dedicated to IshaSaha8

Happy belated Birthday dear 🎉🎊🎂🍰 may God bless you with good health and may all your dreams come true 💗 stay happy and stay blessed ❤️ 🏵️

I was trying to update yesterday but my Wattpad and net was not working properly so had to update now ..

Its also a compensate for the short update ..

And i really loved how you all cursed Hussain 🤣😂..

Do vote and comment and follow me guys ..

We are near 800 followers toh please follow karlo 🥺

Have a good day ❤️