4-𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

Al Haitham pov:
Kaeya held the blade at my neck. I laughed.
"Is this some sort of joke?" I said to him.
"You really thought I'd let you get my company that easily, huh?" He said to me. I looked at him. Suddenly, he ran, launching towards me.

I knew that if that Blade touched me, I'd be dead. My braclet began glowing, and Kaeyas were  eyes still fixed on me. As I reached for Y/N's bag, I heard a loud thud. I turned around Kaeya, lay on the floor, an icicle peicered through his heart. I knew how this happened. It was magic from my bracelet.
Kaeyas dead body lay in front of me, I walked past it and left the venue.

I opened my car door and sat down, trying not to wake up Y/N.
"You're still asleep, huh?" I said to myself. I got a blanket from the back of my car and spread it over her. I started up my car and began driving.

While I drove, I tried to call Y/N's contacts via her phone. No one picked up, so I decided she would have to come to my place.

As I drove into my estate, the security was there waiting for me. I opened my car door and stepped out of the car.
"There's a girl in my car... Please tell the maids to prepare the guest room." I told the security. I took Y/N out of the car, carrying her towards the entrance of my home. I felt everyone weird stares as if they were shocked to see someone but Ayato here.

Opening the guest room door, I walked towards the bed. I put Y/N down, tucking her in.
"Goodnight Y/N" I said, walking out of the room.
End of Al Haitham pov.

Al Haitham sat on his bed reading. It was 7 a.m., and the sun was out, shining brightly in the sky. Al Haitham was in a black t-shirt and grey jogging bottoms it fit him perfectly. A maid walked into his room.
"Hello sir, should I get the guest clothing?" The maid asked.
"Ah, yes, please do,"Al haitham replied. He turned on the TV, news coming up of kaeya's death. Al haitham smiled.

Y/N pov:
I woke up confused. I looked around me, my surroundings unfamiliar.
"WHAT AM I DOING HERE OH MY GOD!" I shouted. I jumped out of the bed, running out of the bedroom.
"DID I JUST GET KIDNAPPED." I screamed.
"Alright, stop yelling." A low voice from behind me said. I turned around.
Embarrassment shown on my face, I felt my cheeks heating up. It was Al Haitham. He looked at me, irratated. His voice was so attractive that I could listen to that all day.
"Ah, im really sorry. Was I drunk yesterday?" I asked.
"Yes, you were, that's why you're here. There's clothing in the room you just came out of, go get changed." He said to me,"When you're done, your food will be in the kitchen."
"Okay," I replied.

I walked back inside of the room, removing my clothing. I went inside the bathroom, and it was covered in marble.
"Damn, this guy is rich." I said to myself.

After my shower, I felt refreshed. That was the best shower I've ever had. I put on the clothing I was given and headed to the kitchen. Al Haithams home was modern, it was filled with the latest technology and very stylish furniture.

Al Haitham sat in the kitchen on his laptop. I stared at him. Why is he so handsome. I walked over to the fridge and took out some strawberry milk, pouring it into a cup.
"Ah, i love strawberry milk," I said. I turned on the TV in the kitchen.
"Kaeya found dead." The newsreader read.
"Al Haitham...is he gonna have a funeral?" I asked him, feeling somewhat upset.
"Yes, I have to go to it." Al haitham replied to me, eyes locked on his laptop.

For the next couple of hours, I sat down watching anime in the living room. It was so fun watching the Spy X family.
Al Haitham walked into the living room.
"Y/N, it's time to go home now."He said to me, picking up his car keys.
"Alright." I turned off the TV and followed behind him.

We entered his car, and he began driving. It was 3pm. My favourite songs played in the car throughout the journey.
"Thank you for taking care of me," I said to Al Haitham.
"No worries, when you get home, you should receive a letter." Al Haitham said to me. I stayed silent for the rest of the car ride.

Al Haitham parked his car next to my flat, I came out of the car, waving him goodbye. I took out my keys from my bag and opened the door.
"Home sweet home." I went over to my kitchen counter, a letter rested on it. I opened it.

Dear Y/N,
Thank you very much for helping me out last night. I hope the money contained in this letter can help you in some sort of way.
Yours sincerely, Al Haitham.

I was surprised. A CHEQUE OF 1.2 MILLION DOLLARS!? IS THIS GUY MADE OF MONEY.
I quickly rang jeans.
"Jean Al Haitham just gave me 1.2 million dollars."I screamed
"Oh, I know he told me he would when he called me this morning when he informed me know of your whereabouts." Jean said to me.
"Ah... sleepover tonight?" I asked her.
"Sure, I'll come over at 9" Jean said to me, hanging up.

I began cooking for Jean and me. I made Taiyaki boba and mochi. The moon shone brightly outside, giving me a sense of nostalgia of when my family used to cook.
During the meantime, I called my bank and put my money into my account. I also made sure to pay off my debts as well. Al Haitham was really a saviour.

It was 9 pm jean had arrived. We stayed up eating a watching TV show. Today was amazing.

A/N:Thank you so much for reading this chapter! Alsoo thank you for getting this to 200 reads. I love all of you. The next chapter will be featuring Ayato and diluc soo my little simps out there do not worry. ✰ Also, please do check out my other book ludicrous , which I recently released!