19-𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒

It was Christmas Eve, and I was getting all dressed up for tonight's Christmas party. I was very excited as Ayaka was picking me up. I put on my scarlet red dress that revealed a bit of my cleavage and a white fur shawl to keep me warm. Sitting down at my vanity, I put on red eyeshadow, lipstick, and a little bit of glitter at the corner of my eyes. I received a message from Ayaka telling me she would be coming at nine to collect me, so I began rushing as I only had ten minutes left to get ready. I hastily laced up my Prada knee-high boots and checked my closet for a matching bag.

I heard a knock at my door, I sprinted downstairs to open the door. Ayaka stood right in front of me, a bright smile on her face. "Hey, I missed you! Are you excited for tonight!" Ayaka asked me. "Yes, I am excited!" I replied. "Then let's get going!" Ayaka shouted. I quickly locked my house door and entered Ayaka's car.

The party was being held at the nightclub in central Tokyo. Yelan had organised everything, including our tickets, to get into the nightclub. The nightclub was known to be the home of the rich where everyone did business. Kazuha went once and told me how there was an underground VIP area just for it.

"Y/n what song do you want to listen to!" Ayaka asked me. She was definitely in the mood to party tonight. "Can we listen to Talk by Yeat?" I replied. Ayaka put the song on, and instantly, we both started singing along.

"JUMP OUT AT THE SHOW, JUMP OUT AT THE SHOW HAD TO CHANGE MY FLOW YEAH HAD TO CHANGE THE JOB BOUT TO TRAIN MY DIAMONDS YEAH THEY SMACKIN HEAD TO TOE SHH BOUT WHAT YOU SAYING YEAH JUST SHUT UP LET ME GO HUH RIDING IN THAT BIG LIL ASS TONKA TRUCK RIDING ROUND WITH THESE BUST DOWN WATCHES ON ME I GOT MY BLICKY TUNKED HEADIN NUMBER UP ON THESE CHARTS BITCH YEAH ITS STUCK AS WHAT! A-A-ALL WE DO IS JUST GO NUMBER ONE. " The both of us screamed. "YES, Y/N GO GIRL!" Ayaka shouted. I giggled, finding her hilarious.

For the rest of the drive, Ayaka played different songs, for example, Money by Lisa. "Y/n im gonna park up. we are near the nightclub." Once Ayaka parked, we both exited the car and crossed the road to the nightclub. I could hear the loud booming music from outside the club. Me and Ayaka showed our tickets to the bouncer, and we were allowed in.

As me and Ayaka walked in, we strolled past all the people on the dance floor who were dancing while the DJ played music. I made my way up to the VIP area where everyone from Haze was situated. Yelan waved to us, and we both made our way over to her.

The VIP area was way different compared to downstairs. There were rooms allocated for everyone, and you had access to your own bar. As me and Ayaka entered the room, everyone greeted us with smiles. Xiangling was sat down on the sofa in a santa outfit. "Hello Ayaka and Y/n," Ayato said, waving to us.

I didn't want to see him, especially after our abrupt meeting last time. The way he behaved was outrageous, and I want nothing to do with that. I gave him a faint smile and took a seat next to Xiangling. "Hey Y/n, how are you?" she asked me. I could feel her gaze staring at my dress. Was it that revealing. "I'm alright, thanks you?" I replied. "I'm good actually, Y/n I love your outfit you look sexy and gosh that dress really hugs your curves." She told me. I really appreciated that comment coming from one of my bestfriends it was sweet. I looked around the room, the smell of all the booze evident in the atmosphere. Everyone was conversing, but Alhaitham, who sat at the bar alone, was drinking alcohol.

Me, Ayaka, and Xiangling all decided to go downstairs to get some drinks. "Look at all these hot guys..." Ayaka whispered. We all laughed, taking a seat at the bar. "Please may I have 2 martinis?" I asked the waiter. My friends gasped, staring at me. "Damn girl, you look like you wanna party tonight..." Ayaka said. The bartender began mixing my drinks while I took a look at the guys. "Miss your drink is prepared." The bartender told my putting my drinks on the counter. Picking up my glass, I downed the drink in one go feeling the burning senstation in my chest. Gosh, I love alcohol.