21-𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

I lay on my bed when I recieved a message from the hotties group chat.

[23:55]

SEXIEST HOTTIE:
Hey haitham are you ready for tommorow?
The best night of your life.

EMO CHICK:
Its going to be so fun trust me. I will make sure we all have a good time.

ME:
As long as my guest is comfortable I dont really care about what you guys are doing.

PLANT BAE:
Your honestly such a mood kill.

ME:
Yeah, thats why I'm richer than all of you losers. Now then, I'm going to bed.

See you all at 9pm tommorow.

. . .

I searched my closet for the perfect outfit for tonight. I was surprised that I had been invited out by Alhaitham and the fact his friends were going to be there was even more nerve-racking. What if they are just another group of snobbish rich people who aren't fun at all?

I took a short black dress with a sweatheart neckline and puff sleeves out of my closet along with matching bag and black stilettos.

Taking a seat at my vanity I applied some red lipstick and slicked my hair up into a bun.

Hearing a gentle knock at my door, I took my bag up and hurried downstairs.

"Hey," I said opening the door. Alhaitham stood infront of me a gentle smile on his face. "Hey y/n are you ready?" He asked.
He was handsome from the depth of his eyes to the gentle expressions of his voice. Our eyes locked briefly before I replied.
"Yeah I'm ready lets go."

Alhaitham guided me towards his car. I couldn't stop staring at him. He opened the door for me and I took a seat inside.

His car was dimly lit with purple leds, and a smell of his colonge making it evident that it was his. I watched as he started up the car, his slender hands gripping the wheel. It was a nice saturday night the night sky was aglow and so were the bright city lights.

"Y/n you look beautiful by the way." Alhaitham said to me his eyes focused on the road. I blushed greatful for his compliment. "Thank you." I voiced smiling "You look very handsome as well I like your turtle neck jumper."
"Ah thank you, a few of my friends are coming along with us to the skytree but dont worry about them they shouldnt be causing you any trouble"

It felt nice to hear him reasurring me that everything was going to be okay. The fact he even cared about how I felt was just as sweet too. Suddenly an incoming call was shown on his car display. He picked up the call.

"Alhaitham how many minuites are you away from the sky tree my car just broke down and I need some assistance!" A voice spoke.
"Why are you contacting me about this? Thats your problem!" Alhaitham replied to him a irritated look on his face.
"Look Alhaitham I am your senior show me some respect and learn how to treat me properly."

"You dont act like my senior, you act like a clown Kaveh." I was shocked hearing this from Alhaitham I knew he had quite a temperment, but I didn't realise this is how he'd treat his friends.

"EXCUSE ME! LET ME SEND YOU MY LOCATION AND PLEASE JUST COME HELP ME OUT!" Kaveh begged. Alhaitham took a look at Kavehs location and sighed.
"Your nearby to me ill come get you." He told Kaveh before hanging up.