14-𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

To:Ayato
From: Alhaitham

Hello Ayato, I know you're probably thinking I can just message you, but this situation is better solved via email. So please do tell me how these pictures of Y/N circulate because I think you're the only one that knows. I know you were in Dubai. Even though you tried to keep it secret, I still caught on. I also know you followed me to certain locations trying to take pictures. But what was your reason behind it, Ayato?

Money. Or something you don't have. But if anything, my relationship with Y/N has nothing to do with you even if you are my best friend.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Alhaitham sat down staring at this laptop screen, waiting for the reply. He knew Ayato had an idea about it, but he just wanted to confirm that he was right. Soon enough, a reply came in.

From: Ayato.

Well, hello, Alhaitham. You seem quite angry, I must say you are right, I am aware, but I didn't spread the pictures. The only thing I did was observe your time with Y/N. So I must say I was quite surprised when I saw her face all over the internet.

However, my dear best friend, how will you dispel these rumours. Even if you remove all the photos, people will still speak of Y/N. The only solution I can give you is if you launch a new product to gain the worlds attention.

Well I will talk to you soon goodbye.

"Is this a joke." Alhaitham muttered to himself, knowing he's going to have to come up with something to shock the world.

A/N:This is a two part update so I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for reading.