15-𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐄

I recommend you listen to the song I added "Blue hour" by TXT. I hope you enjoy!

After staying at Xianglings place for a whole
week I'm finally back at my home. Everything had finally died down on social media. However, there were still people sending hate towards me or just talking about the situation. It was annoying, but I've gotten used to it.

I held my cup of tea in my hand as I sat at my desk working on my laptop. I love saturdays. I was working on a food advert for a cafe. I usually do this type of work as a side gig for extra money, but now it's more like fun for me. After I finish the advert I'm going to visit the cafe to show off my advert.

The cafe is in Tokyo and a 10 minuite walk away from my home so it should be easy to get to. After adding my last touch-ups to the advert, I got ready to go to the cafe. I picked up my canvas bag and airpods and stepped out of my house.

I strolled along the path to the cafe. Cars drove by as I listened to the music playing in my ears. After a short walk I arrived. The outside of the cafe was a light blue and it was covered with greenery. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hello, are you Y/N?" A petite young lady with an apron asked. A blanket of warm air hit me and the rich aroma of coffee, which was delectable. The cafe itself gave of a homey feeling. im sure it'd be a hit with the customers. "Hello, yes, I am Y/N, I am here for todays opening." I replied, giving the lady a warm smile.
"Oh hi Y/N, thank you so much for everything you did with the advert. I can't wait to see it." The lady said.
"Oh, it's nothing. I'm just doing my job!" I say fiddling with my fingers ,embarrassed.
"Please take a seat somewhere. Im going to quickly do my last preparations for the official opening." The lady said, walking to the kitchen.

The cafe's design was alluring. The rustic wooden tables and white chairs really brought off the tiny space. I took out my phone from my jacket pocket and opened instagram. I took a look at peoples posts and watched multiple livestreams. From time to time, the lady would come out and place different things onto the table like cutlery and menus.

"Oh Y/N, I forgot to tell you my name is Ayaka. My brother will be arriving shortly, so you will have some company," She said, smiling at me. "Oh, okay!" I replied. Ayaka was really nice and I must say her cafe really reflects her personality.

The bell above the door moved side to side as a tall man with light blue hair walked in. Ayaka quickly ran out of the kitchen, greeting the man.
"Y/N, this is my brother Ayato!" She told me.
"Yes, hello miss and your name is?" Ayato asked.

The name Ayato rang a bell. Who did it link to, though? "Hi Ayato, my name is Y/N. I helped Ayaka with the advert for her cafe." I replied.
"Thank you for helping my sister. I appreciate it." Ayato said. He handed the gift bag he held in his hand to Ayaka and took a seat opposite me.
"Ayato, when are the others coming?" Ayaka asked.
"Oh, they are on the way." Ayato replied.

Ayaka went back into the kitchen and me and Ayato and I had a little conversation about work and places we like to go to. I looked outside the window. There was a long line of people waiting to come inside. The clock striked midday, and it was time to open up.

Loads of people walked into the cafe, and Ayaka and her staff were busy serving the customers. I can't believe the launch was that huge. My advert played on the screens within the shop and everyone complimented it.

Ayaka walked over to me with a cupcake and frappachino in her hand.
"Hi, I dont know if you like these, but based on your outfit, I got you some food. I hope you enjoy." She told me before running back to the kitchen.

As the hours went by, the number of customers finally calmed down. Ayaka took off her apron and took a seat next to me.
"Did Ayato leave?" She asked.
"Yeah, he said he had something to attend to," I replied.
"I see...well, here is your pay. Thank you so so much for all your help! I..." Ayaka paused at the sound of the door opening.

The person who walked in felt way too familar, but the person behind them who were they? Once they lifted their head up and spoke, I gasped. There was no way. Alhaitham?
"Hi Ayaka, sorry im late. Here is your gift." Alhaitham said I could feel him staring at me as I looked down at my phone.
"Thank you, Miko and Alhaitham. I really appreciate it! Oh, and please do say hi to Y/N she is the one who created the advert for the cafe." Ayaka told them.

I couldn't face him. After the whole scandal, I was afraid to talk to him. I ruined his whole reputation. I slowly raised my head up and waved at them.
"Well, she is quite the shy one, isn't she?" Yae Miko sniggered.
"Leave her Miko she's probably just uncomfortable anyways, hi Y/N." Alhaitham said. I smiled at him. "Hello, Alhaitham."

Yae Miko and Alhaitham sat opposite me and Ayaka, and we all congratulated Ayaka. Alhaitham and Yae even got her a cake. I was so elated that Ayaka had such good friends.

Yae Miko stayed for another hour until she had to leave, so it was just Alhaitham, Ayaka, and I.
"Guys, I'm going to tidy up the kitchen so we can close up shop." Ayaka says, walking off.
Me and Alhaitham I were both silent it was clear we both didn't want to talk about the current situation.
"Y/N... how are you?"
I was surprised Alhaitham spoke first.
"I'm good, just a bit tired."I reply.
"The advert you made for Ayaka is really nice. I must say you did a great job. Also, I'm sorry about what happened...I really am sorry if your life feels ruined." His words were sincere. They held meaning to them.
"No, it's fine. Thank you for everything, Alhaitham." I tell him. Alhaitham gave me a light smile. "Y/N, thank you."

After Ayaka had come back, we all left the cafe together and went back to our homes. I don't know why, but Alhaitham's words kept replaying in my mind and his smile. It's like my words meant something to him.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the two part special! Thank you so much for 2k reads! I hope you enjoyed it.