Day before the Colossacon con

I was at home relaxing and watching Tv, when a commercial came on for Colossacon. It's been a while since I have worn my new suit. Perhaps I should enter a cosplay competition, that would be a good cover story for how realistic my "costume". All of sudden my watch logo changed to the league of superheroes logo. I have a feeling I already know what this is going to be about. I got up from my couch and went downstairs to my hq for this assignment. Quickly, I changed into my suit right as a notification appeared saying incoming transmission. I walked over to my Computer and answered.

"Charge, thank you for accepting this assignment. We have received information that Havoc and her family are on the run. They have been classed as enemies of the league of supervillains." Captain Valor revealed. Wow, they must have done something really bad to become enemies of their league. However, this is the perfect chance to capture them. Plus, this assignment gives me so much alone time which I need after everything that has happened.

"I presume it's a search and detain assignment?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Not exactly Charge, the league isn't happy about what happened with Starling and You. So until further notice, you are in isolation from the league." Captain Valor answered, looking at me Coldly. What! The isolation protocol is only for suspected undercover villains.

"I expected them to have a reaction like this." I mumble under my breath, while thinking about Colossacon.

"During isolation, the league shall discuss your punishment. Once we have reached a decision we will send a representative to inform you." Captain Valor added.

"What is my cover identity?" I asked, knowing league protocol. Any assignment that will last over a month at least. The league is required to provide a cover identity for you.

"Yes, your cover identity is Hunter Princeton. All information about your cover identity has been sent to your server." Captain Valor, replied. I checked my server to see a series of documents have been downloaded onto my server.

"Have my parents been informed about my placement?" I inquired, nervously. Captain Valor let out a sigh, if he is sighing that means my parents have been talking to the league.

"Your father has ordered the league to blacklist you. Because from what he informed the league about, you didn't leave on the best of terms." Captain Valor revealed. He wants to get me blacklisted!! That is only for betrayals and threats to the league.

"The past is the past, what is most important is my future as a superhero." I declare, looking at him determined.

"Charge, just know there are people out there that agree with what you did. Since being a hero isn't just about protecting civilians. Until next time, Charge." Captain Valor remarked, as he ended the transmission. Looks like I will be isolated for at least a couple months, based on the number of documents that were sent to my server.

"Incoming message from Breeze, Charge would you like to answer?" My computer system askes.

"Computer activate protocol iso from all family servers, and programming." I say, that should buy me at least three months to get better security in places. As long as mom can't track me, everything will be fine. I changed out of my suit and back into my civilian clothes. Well, I better get ready for Colossacon tomorrow.

(Jump to Jakes POV)

I was getting ready to go to bed, when I started to think about tomorrow. I will finally be able to say thank you to Starling for saving me! I wrote down my possible Costume options: Captain Valor or Chaos. I can't go as Chaos, since she would recognize me immediately. However, Captain valor would be easier and the much safer option. Well Captain Valor it is! I went to my closet and grabbed a duffle bag for what I am going to need for tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be so much fun, as long as Amy doesn't try to get revenge on Starling.

"Jake, open the door now!" I hear Amy yell. Well, I better go see what this is about. Slowly, I walked over to my door and opened it to find an annoyed Amy on the other side of it.

"Amy what do you want?" I ask, calmly. Her right eye starts to twitch slightly, Oh she is definitely annoyed about something. Because that is the only time her eye's twitch like that.

"Where is the Chrominite?!?!" She demands, looking at me impatiently. She thinks that I have Chrominite, Why?

"What are you talking about?" I asked, puzzled. She looks at me furious, and walks into her room slamming the door. What's going on with her? There was a coldness in her eyes, I have never seen before. I'm going to bed before I drive myself crazy trying to understand Amy.