Justin Hawthrone aka Nano aka......

Justin POV

   "Well Justin, you have done a wonderful job designing this software. Our cyber security Division has noticed a slow decrease in companies getting hacked." Mr. Wilson remarked, as He and I walked into his office to talk.

      "Thank you, Sir. My company Hawthorne tech is always happy to help those in need." I say, proud of my company's achievements and hard work.  Hopefully, this meeting goes well since a lot is riding on this deal.

  "Now Justin, we signed an agreement stating that Night Owl security will do a trial run of Hawthorne's security software. Since the trial run has been completed and the results are rather pleasing. I would like to offer you a deal that I think you would find beneficial to the both of us."  He says, as he sits down at his desk and hands me a folder. I grab the folder and open it to find NDA's, and a contract. "Read over it and tell me what you think."

     I start to read what the NDA's cover, these seem standard NDA's. As I begin to read the contract, I notice it's for Mr. Wilson to become a majority shareholder. I would become head of Research & Development for Night Owl security. However, I would no longer have control of the company. Wait, the trial run was a test to see If I was good enough for him. He was testing me to see if I would be a worthy investment. Since a lot of tech companies have merged into Night Owl security. He sees my company as a threat to his business.

      "You want to become a majority stockholder?" I ask, pretending to be confused. If I play my cards right I could turn things in my favor.

   "Yes, Justin, you are new to the world of business. There are many hardships you are going to face as a business owner. I want to make sure that your company survives and grows strong. This contract would guarantee your company's future, and allow me to help you." Mr. Wilson says, with a sad smile on his face. But his eyes are filled with a calculating look.

       "Mr. Wilson, I may be young however I am not blind. You see my company as a threat to your business. So you want to merge my company into your company like you have done with other tech companies in the past." I comment, darkly. While I look at him with eyes filled with rage. All of a sudden my watch flashes red, well I better hurry this up.

    "Yes, that is my motive." He admits, while chuckling. I Don't like being played by fools, Luckily I have a contingency plan in place.

      "Now, Mr. Wilson I can't accept this deal for obvious reasons. However, I would like to offer you a different deal. That I think you would be more than willing to sign." I say, as I hand him a black folder with the Hawthorne logo on it. He opens the folder and reads the contract, and immediately he starts to laugh. You won't be laughing soon, since this contract is the only way to save your company.

  "Why would I sign such a one sided deal?!" He demanded. I laughed darkly and pulled up a hologram of the company infrastructure from my watch.

         "Because the program I gave you has a computer virus that can take down your entire network and platform. One that will merge your entire company network and database into Hawthorne Tech's database. Once everyone hears about the company merger, you will have absolutely nothing. Unless you sign this contract stating how Night Owl Security is now mine. You can give it willingly or I will take it." I explain, he quickly signs the contract. Once he hears my explanation, I grab the contract and walk out of his office without saying another word. I love taking over another company, it's always fun. My phone starts ringing and I see that Riley is calling me. I answer the call, she probably wants to know how everything went.

     "Mr. Hawthorne,  how did the meeting go?" She asks, curiously.

        "I want our data analysis department and cyber force units to begin securing my new asset. Make sure that I have access to all of Night Owl's database. If something is wrong, contact my lawyers and tell them that Night Owl is breaking the contract." I order, sternly.

    "Shall I request that the R&D from Night Owl be only uploaded to your private Server?" She asks, thinking ahead. That would be wise, since I want to preview the data first

        "Yes, now I wish not to be interrupted for the next 3 hours." I say, then hang up. Right as the elevator door opens, and I enter it.  My watch starts flashing red even more frequently. He must be getting rather impatient. I should probably just teleport there. Quickly, I summoned my suit and used my watch to appear in his lair.

     "Why were you late?" He demands as he senses my presence. I quickly walk over to his throne, and kneel.

          "All powerful leader Onyx, I had matters to attend to as my civilian identity." I say, while keeping my head down.

      "I have received some interesting information, that Charge attacked Starling. The league has given him a long term assignment. While they decide on his punishment for his actions." He reveals, displeased. Oh no.... "Why wasn't I informed of this immediately?!?!"

          "Everything happened so quickly, I couldn't inform you without my identity being revealed." I explained. Why do I sound so weak?

      "It seems you have forgotten your place........Nightmare" He comments, all of a sudden I am forced into a standing position and immobilized. "You need to be reminded of your true place."

          He walked over to me and blasted me with a wave of his mind control. Slowly, I felt memories that I had forgotten come back to me. I remembered when Breeze first defeated me. The rage I felt that night being defeated by her. Then Surge came to my aid, afterwards taking me to Onyx. Finally when I kneeled before Onyx and became his apprentice. My journey into the Darkness, I am a servant of Darkness. Nightmare is who I am!

           "Master, I kneel before you as your apprentice. How may I serve you?" I say, as I immediately kneel before my master.

      "Excellent, now Charge has gone rogue. What is being done to address this issue?" He asks, annoyed.

            "I am working on figuring out where he has been assigned and placed. However, the league refuses to tell me of his placement." I answer, furious. How dare the league deny me such information!

     "You have 2 weeks to find out his location, my apprentice. He needs to be found soon, otherwise my plans will be ruined!" He declares.

          "Yes it will be done." I say, I can sense he has something planned.

     "Does Charge know about the programming?" He asks, worried.

           "No, he doesn't know about his programming." I reveal.

      "How long would it take for the programming to take complete control of him?" He inquiries, while deep in thought. It depends on his emotional state and his powers being under control. However, if I activate the programming now in three months time, the programming should be fully activated.

            "One to three months." I say, while thinking about possibilities.

        " Activate the programming now, since the league has him isolated now. Once you figure out the location of Charge, I will send an operative to retrieve him." He orders.

    "It shall be done." I say, after a few moments of silence. I stand up and teleport back to Hawthorne tech. Quickly, I transform back into my civilian identity. As I enter the building, I see Riley waiting for me.

        "Mr. Hawthorne, Night Owl security has been merged into our database. Cyber force has already unloaded three viruses into Night Owl's computer system. According to Data analysis, Night Owl no longer have access to their system." She explains, I grin when I hear the news.

     "Continue the merging process." I say, right as I walk into the elevator and push the button for my lab. Quickly, the doors open and I enter my lab heading straight for my computer. I type in my password and access the programming files. As I begin the process to activate the programming. A message pops up saying protocol ISO Activated. He must have disconnected himself from all the family servers. Which means activating the programming will have to be done manually.